How to Download Brother MFC9130CW Driver for Windows 10,11
Execute Brother MFC9130CW driver download and update on Windows 10/11 using the simple methods provided in this guide.
Brother is an amazing brand that offers various printers, copiers, scanners, and other devices to users. The brand has been manufacturing these devices for years.
One such device from the house of Brother is the MFC9130CW printer. The LED printer and copier device is quite efficient and suitable for office and home requirements. You can easily connect the device to your system and use it to scan or print as many documents as required.
However, at times users complain that they are facing some problems with the device. This problem can be of any kind. The most common reason behind such problems is an outdated driver. The driver is a set of files that defines how the system will interact with the connected device. Hence, it plays an important role in running the printer.
So, to help you get across or skip all the problems related to the device like the printer not printing properly, scanning failing, etc., we have brought together this write-up for you. In the coming sections, you will find multiple ways to perform Brother MFC9130CW driver download and update. Using any of the ways, you will be able to install the driver for the printer and run it as required. So, let’s have a look at the same without any further ado.
Methods to Install the Brother MFC9130CW Driver for Windows 10/11
A total of three different methods are listed and explained below. Two of these are manual and the last one is automatic. Feel free to use any of the methods to execute Brother MFC9130CW driver download and update. The methods work for all the major Windows operating systems including Windows 11 and 10.
Method 1: Visit the Official Website of the Manufacturer for Drivers
The first method to execute the Brother MFC9130CW driver download is through the official website of Brother Industries. The official support page of the website contains the drivers for all kinds of devices. Hence you will not face any problems finding the driver. However, as the method is manual, it may take time and effort. Follow the steps below for ease:
- Open the brows and visit the official website of Brother Industries.
- From the menu of the page, click on Support and go to the Software & Driver Downloads.
- Scroll down the downloads page and use the search section to look for MFC9130CW.
- Under the Drivers Search Results, click on the link showing the name of the product.
- Select your operating system from the list and click Ok.
- Scroll down to the Drivers section and click on the driver you wish to download.
- From the driver page, scroll down and click on the Agree to the EULA and Download button to get the driver.
- Once the file downloads, install the same on your system.
Also Read: How to Download Brother DCP-1510 Driver for Windows
Method 2: Take the Help of the Device Manager
The next method to perform the Brother MFC9130CW driver update for Windows is to use the Device Manager. This is a management utility present on all Windows devices. Just like its name, the Device Manager allows you to control all the devices connected to the OS, integrated or otherwise. You can use the same to get driver updates as well. Follow the steps provided below to know how to use the tool for driver updates:
- Right-click on the Windows logo present on the taskbar and run the Device Manager.
- On the utility, look for print device categories and double-click on the same to expand.
- Now look for the Brother MFC9130CW printer and right-click on it for the Update Driver option.
- Opt for Search Automatically for Driver Updates to proceed.
- Use the instructions that follow to install the driver.
Also Read: Brother HL-3170CDW Driver Download and Update for Windows
Method 3: Get Brother MFC9130CW Driver with Bit Driver Updater
The last, automatic, and best method to execute Brother MFC9130CW driver update for Windows 11/10 is by using the Bit Driver Updater. This tool is one of the best driver updater software for Windows. With a single click of the tool, you can get the latest version of the drivers for the printer and every other device present on your system.
Using this utility, you can not only fix different problems faced with devices but also improve the performance of your system. Apart from instant driver updates, the tool can also help you schedule the task if required. Additionally, you can even create small driver backups with Bit Driver Updater and restore as and when desired.
The best part is that the tool poses no threat of any kind to your system to its data. All the updates provided by the tool are WHQL-certified, including the Brother MFC9130CW driver for Windows 10/11. Hence, there is no risk of malware or virus attacks with the updates. Some of the other features offered by the Bit Driver Updater are-
- An easy-to-use interface that’s beginner-friendly.
- Multilingual UI for ease of use.
- Ignore update functionality.
- Regular updates for the tool itself.
- Deep-scanning of the system for outdated drivers
- Quick installation of drivers
- Support services for the users of the Bit Driver Updater Pro Version
And that’s not all, you will find a lot more about the tool when you download and use it. For now, let’s have a look at the entire procedure to download and install the driver updates with Bit Driver Updater.
How to Use Bit Driver Updater for Brother MFC9130CW Driver Update?
Follow the procedure below and it will help you download and install the driver for the printer as well as other devices:
- Click on the button below and download the Bit Driver Updater setup.
- Install the software and run it on your system.
- Click on the Scan Drivers button if the scanning of the system does not start automatically.
- Wait while the scanning proceeds and click on the Update All button after the scan completes. You may use the Update Now button alternatively to download specific drivers.
- Restart the system when you have successfully downloaded all the required drivers.
Also Read: How to Download & Update Brother MFC7360N Driver
Brother MFC9130CW Driver Download and Update: Successful
As you must have ascertained from the methods provided above, it’s not tough to get the driver for the printer. We hope that the methods helped you thoroughly and allowed you to get the driver with ease. However, you may face some difficulties while using the manual methods to execute Brother MFC9130CW driver download and update. Hence, we recommend that you use the Bit Driver Updater for ease. The tool will do a lot more than just update the driver for Windows 11 and improve the performance of your system instantly.
If you liked the article, then subscribe to our newsletter and get more such guides straight to your inbox. If you have any doubts related to the methods to get Brother MFC9130CW driver, use the comments section. Write your queries or your thoughts related to the title and we will get back to you with accurate responses. That’s a promise.