Till now, the primary source of watching content was broadcast channels supported by antennas, satellite dishes, and fiber optic cables. However, with the growth of the internet, desktops have become a go-to-device for every individual.
You can use it to watch your favorite TV show and Livestream it anytime using an IPTV player. In this blog, we will discuss some of the best IPTV players for Windows, which can bring any channel of the world at your doorsteps.
Make your PC an entertainment gadget with a perfect IPTV player. Stay tuned to know more.
Here is the list of Best IPTV Players For Windows PC:
Below is the complete list of the best IPTV players for windows-based PC to turn your PC into a live TV.
1. VLC Media Player
This widely acclaimed IPTV player does not need an introduction. It is an open-source multimedia player that can effortlessly manage all your local media and stream IPTV content. It uses m3u files to stream IPTV.
All you need is the latest version of VLC and few simple steps to stream IPTV into your VLC player.
- Launch VLC Player.
- Open Network Streams from the Media section.
- Enter the URL of the TV show or video you wish yo watch and then click on Play.
VLC Media Player comes with a simple interface and is undoubtedly one of the most users friendly IPTV players.
Read Also: Best Android Emulators For Windows
Another stunning application that can help you manage your local media is Kodi. You can use it to play your favorite digital channel and Videos on demand.
You can also use various add-ons to stream live TV and VOD. However, a point to note here is that few add-ons aren’t legal to use. So, before you decide to install any add-on check its legitimacy.
If you wish to use Kodi as an IPTV player, follow a simple procedure:
- Launch the application and click on Radio or TV.
- Enter the URL and click on the play button.
3. Free TV Player
Another incredible application that allows you to stream your favorite TV shows, movies, channels, and Internet Radio on your Windows device is a Free TV player.
Upload your M3U Playlist to enjoy Live TV channels on your desktop. Download it from the link below and then follow the mentioned procedure:
- Launch the app
- Enter the URL of your M3U playlist.
- Let it load and then select your favorite channel and click on the play button.
4. My lPTV
My IPTV is another powerful application for listening to online radio channels and watching digital TV. It comes with an easy to use interface and can seamlessly stream your m3u playlist to support live TV programs.
Use the below path to start using it.
- Go to Settings and then add a new playlist and EPG source.
- Add any remote URL or your m3u playlist.
- Go back to the Settings options.
- Select your preferred channel and then click on the refresh button.
5. Simple TV
Simple TV is one of the best and most used IPTV players for Windows desktop. It offers a convenient and free mechanism for viewing TV shows on your PC desktop.
You can use this portable application to watch IPTV and listen to radio channels. It comes with an organized interface that supports easy browsing of channels.
Some notable features of Simple TV are:
- Snapshot capabilities and crop features.
- Contrast, brightness, and volume adjustment functionality.
- Can download playlists created by other users.
- It can support LUA script and many more.
6. ProgTV/ ProgDVB
ProgTV is known for its easy access offers and comfortable functioning and works on two independent interfaces.
It can remotely control your Home Theatre PC and can also function well with a mouse. It supports IPTV, internet TV and radio, Rodina TV, Sovok TV, DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-T2, and many other data sources.
Few of its prominent features are:
- Radio and TV channel recording
- Network Broadcasting and Teletext.
- HD TV support.
- 10 Bands equalizer and a fast preview of Mosaic channels.
Use IPTV player PC to watch your favorite TV shows and digital channels on your Windows system. Launch the app > Go to the Settings option > Enter the URL > load your playlist and click on OK to stream your preferred channel.
Download it from Microsoft Store using the below link.
Read Also: 10 Best PC Optimizer Software For Windows
8. GSE SMART IPTV
Download this free application to watch digital channels and TV shows on your computer system. It is highly compatible with iOS and Android devices, but if you wish to use it on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 version, you need an Android emulator for it.
For the application to work on your Windows device, you should install BlueStacks first.
- Launch BlueStacks and then Sign in with your Google credentials.
- Next search for GSE SMART IPTV in Google Play Store.
- Install the application and open it.
- Select and add the playlist and then Add the URL.
- Click on OK and then select any Live TV channel as per your liking.
Best IPTV Players For Windows: Wrapping up
So, these are some of the best IPTV players for Windows. There are several other options available as well, but the ones mentioned above are the best in terms of features and usability.
Image Source: Tech Follows
Image Source: Tweak Library
Image Source: Windows Report