Today, in this post I am going to provide you with the complete list of best driver updater software to help you update your device drivers (A driver or device driver is an essential piece of software that each device or hardware component needs in order to perform specific functions) automatically.
But, before we move on to the list to find the best driver update software, let’s first understand what is a driver updater and how it can make the process of updating drivers effortless.
What is Windows Driver Updater Software?
Driver updater software is a powerful and extremely user-friendly tool that automatically scans your system for missing, outdated or broken drivers, and lets you update them instantly with a single click.
It does an excellent job in reducing potential driver problems and conflicts with your hardware devices like printer, scanner, webcam, speakers, keyboard, and other external devices.
These programs are safe and makes updating drivers simple as they remove the need to manually find the correct drivers yourself.
But, what is the best free driver updater software for Windows in 2020?
To help you find out best driver update software, we have compiled a well-researched list of the best driver updater software so you can make the right decision.
Brief Features of Few Best Driver Updater Software to Get In 2020
|S.N.||Software||One-click Update||Backup & Restore||Driver Exclusion||Free 24/7 Support||Additional Offerings|
|1.||Bit Driver Updater||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Supercharged Performance|
|2.||ITL Driver Updater||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Download speed 300% faster|
|3.||Driver Magic||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Powerful PC Optimization Features|
|4.||Driver Easy||Yes||Yes||No||No||Elegant User Interface|
|5.||Driver Booster||Yes||Yes||No||No||Compressed driver package|
Our 3 Top Choices
|Bit Driver Updater
|ITL Driver Updater
Read more about these excellent driver update programs and shortlist the best one from the detailed list below!
List of 21 Best Driver Updater Software For Windows in 2020
Here’s the list of best driver updater to get the latest manufacturer-recommended drivers and most up-to-date features every time.
1. Bit Driver Updater (Top Free Driver Updater Software)
Bit Driver Updater is at the top of the charts when it comes to improving the performance, hardware functioning, and stability of your computer.
Once installed, the application performs a complete system scan to detect defective drivers and then downloads and installs the latest ones to enhance the working of your system.
Apart from optimizing system drivers, it also takes a backup of all the existing device drivers for easy restoration.
This multi-function utility brings together the most powerful features that are incomparable to any other free driver updater software available in the market.
Why Choose Bit Driver Updater?
Below are the few remarkable features that makes this driver update utility a clear winner for the top spot.
Most Compatible Utility: It fully supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8 & 7.
Fast & Accurate Scanning: Its automatic PC scanning process efficiently identifies out-of-date or defective drivers.
One-Click Driver Update: After scanning, it installs the latest, genuine drivers in one-click.
Up-to-date, Extensive Driver Database: It contains thousands of official driver updates to fix any kind of hardware compatibility problems.
Complete Driver Backups: It takes a complete backup of all existing Windows drivers to help you restore unwanted changes.
Optimized Windows Performance: It takes care of all driver-related issues and gives you the supercharged PC performance, always.
Smart System Optimizer: It improves the stability and hardware-functioning of your PC to help you keep it in the best possible state.
Pros and Cons of Bit Driver Updater:
|Easy-to-use application with simple interface||Not compatible with Windows XP and Vista.|
|One-click driver update functionality|
|Supercharged Windows performance|
|Installs only genuine drivers to resolve hardware compatibility problems|
|Complete driver backup and restore options|
|24*7 Customer Support|
2. ITL Driver Updater (Free)
ITL Driver Updater with its beautifully designed user-interface and colossal features ranks among the best driver updater software for Windows. The tool automatically scans and updates your outdated or broken drivers to help fix errors and potential device conflicts that are leading to computer freezing and crashing problems.
Why Install ITL Driver Updater?
From automatic scans and one-click updates to keeping backups, ITL Driver Updater is perfectly designed and programmed. Let’s have a quick glance at some of its powerful features:
Auto-Scanning: It automatically scans your whole system for outdated, missing or broken drivers.
One-Click Update: Update all your old and broken drivers to the latest compatible ones with a single click.
Backup & Restore: Backup all your existing drivers so you can always restore the older version if you don’t like the updated ones.
200% Larger Driver Database: Checks and updates more than 160,000+ official device drivers from over hundreds of major brands.
Faster Download Speed: ITL Driver Updater speeds up downloads by 300%, so you get the latest driver updates within a few seconds.
Top-Notch PC Performance: Enjoy enhanced system performance and stability with the latest hardware drivers on your system.
Exclusion List: Driver Exclusion list to help you leave out specific device drivers from being scanned or updated.
Highly-Compatible: It supports all the recent versions of Microsoft Windows.
Pros and Cons of ITL Driver Updater
|200% larger driver database||Doesn’t support older Windows editions like XP and Vista|
|Downloads WHQL certified official drivers within a few seconds|
|One-click driver updates|
|Driver backup & restore options|
|Fast and easy-to-use interface|
|Supports more than 11 languages|
|24*7 technical support|
3. Driver Magic (Best Free Driver Updater Software)
Driver Magic with its very high rating and consistent performance has gained huge popularity across a wide spectrum of Windows users. It is undoubtedly one of the best windows driver updater programs; from official free driver updates and complete web protection to extremely user-friendly interface, this tool has everything that you don’t want to miss on.
Why Choose Driver Magic?
Driver Magic is packed with many powerful PC optimization tools that help you boost PC performance by removing all the underlying driver and registry issues. Let’s have a quick look at its rich features:
Smart Driver Updater: Scan & update all your outdated or corrupt drivers through its remarkable 200000+ driver database to fix hardware problems and enhance overall PC performance.
Official Drivers: Get all the latest manufacturer-recommended drivers through a single platform.
Invalid Registry Scan: Improve the response time of your system by cleaning and fixing all the invalid or corrupted registry entries present on your system.
Web Protection: Block the suspicious websites on all major browsers for a much improved and safer web surfing experience.
Start-up Manager: Speed up your Windows boot time and fix the slow system start-up problems by clearing out all the junk items present on your Start-up menu.
Pros and Cons of Driver Magic:
|Extensive database of more than 200,000 drivers||Doesn’t support Windows XP and Vista editions.|
|Supports WHQL certified drivers from hundreds of top brands|
|Fast, automatic, & accurate scanning process|
|Installs latest manufacturer-recommended drivers faster than ever|
|PC optimization features like Invalid Registry Scanner, Web Protection, & Start-up Manager|
|Easy to get assistance with its 24/7 customer support|
What’s more? It also helps users find & repair common PC issues like crashes, no audio, shuttering and connectivity issues, poor gaming performance, etc. To download this excellent free driver updater, click the button below!
4. Driver Easy
Don’t know how to update drivers for Windows 10? But, want to keep your computer’s hardware functioning at its best? To make it possible, all you need to do is get the best free driver updater for Windows 10 PC. And Driver Easy is indeed a good choice.
With the help of Driver Easy, you can fix all your potential hardware conflicts and update faulty drivers in just a few taps of your fingers. Driver Easy brings all the latest features and functionalities to solve common driver-related issues, making it the ‘most efficient Windows driver update tool’ of all time.
- Smooth and efficient multi-layered drivers program.
- One-click fix feature to ensure your system runs at its peak performance.
- Auto backup & restore features help you roll back to the older version of drivers.
- More than 8 million fully-tested, certified drivers.
- Supports Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, and 10.
|Smooth and efficient driver software||Slightly expensive product|
|Offline scan feature||Free trial version offers only basic functionalities|
|Auto-backup & restore options|
|Updates out-of-date & mismatched drivers in just 1 click|
5. Driver Booster
Is your computer suffering from slow Wi-Fi connection problems? Tired of the poor sound quality or excess heating problems while playing your favorite game? Driver Booster is the one-stop solution for all your concerns; from faster scanning speed and large driver database to advanced driver update technology, it has everything you need to fix common Windows errors effortlessly.
Similar to other best driver updaters, Driver Booster offers a wide range of useful tools to help you auto-download updated drivers in real-time.
- Accelerated scanning speed to help you get the correct drivers within a few seconds.
- Offers more than 3,000,000+ drivers to make sure your system drivers are always up-to-date.
- Identifies and updates outdated device drivers in real-time.
- Fixes common driver-related errors like BSOD (blue screen of death), crashes, stuttering problems, etc.
- Lightweight driver updater that helps improve the overall PC performance.
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Pros and Cons of Driver Booster
|Large device driver database||Free edition doesn’t detects all outdated drivers|
|Accelerated scanning & driver download speed||Often recommends other products from IObit which sometimes gets really annoying and ruins the experience.|
|Fixes common PC problems|
|Terminates background processes for uninterrupted gaming experience|
6. Device Doctor
Device Doctor is a completely free driver updater that automatically checks your computer to identify which device drivers are not working and causing trouble to the proper functioning of your machine.
The best thing that makes Device Doctor one of the best free driver update software is that it can also find the correct drivers for “unidentified devices” in the Device Manager.
- Simple, fast & easy-to-use tool.
- Choose the latest drivers from its vast database of more than 13 million official drivers.
- Automatic driver installation.
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7 (64-bit or 32-bit), 8, 8.1, and 10.
Pros and Cons of Device Doctor
|Up-to-date device driver database||Sometimes fails to detect important driver updates|
|Relatively lightweight application||Provides recommendations for already installed drivers|
|User-friendly interface||Takes longer than usual to download drivers|
|Supports all Windows OS (both 64-bit or 32-bit)|
7. Ashampoo Driver Updater
Tired of frequent system crashes, BSOD errors (blue screen of death), or unexpected shutdowns? Looking for an easy way to update drivers on Windows 10 PC? If yes, Ashampoo Driver Updater is what you need. It is a well-designed driver update program that provides your PC the much-needed boost by fixing driver-related issues.
It offers more than 400,000+ official drivers to help you fix hardware problems causing trouble to the functioning of your computer.
It is another best driver updater software for both professional & novice users seeking to scan and update device drivers effortlessly.
- Quick and easy-to-use & setup.
- One-click driver updates to fix hardware problems and improve system performance.
- Easily fix & update your graphics drivers for enhanced gaming performance.
- Save your time and struggle to search for drivers manually on manufacturers’ websites. This powerful free driver software does it automatically for you.
- Supports all the latest Microsoft Windows versions.
Pros and Cons of Ashampoo Driver Updater
|Easy-to-use & setup||Need to pay extra money to get their premium support|
|Supports over 150,000 devices||Free trial version is not much efficient|
|Maximizes system performance||Does not support Windows 8.1, Vista, & XP|
|Creates backup of all available drivers|
8. Driver Genius
Developed by Driver-Soft, Driver Genius currently ranks among the best driver update software in the world right now.
Driver Genius’ interface is very easy to navigate and packed with numerous powerful features for better performance and stability of your system. Updating outdated drivers has never been this easy; simply scan your PC for missing and defected drivers and choose the best, certified driver versions in a matter of seconds.
- Over 1 million drivers to ensure your system drivers are always up to date.
- One-click driver updates for smooth hardware functioning.
- Cleaning and PC optimization feature to improve the overall performance of your system.
- Backup and restore device drivers for safety.
- Supports all Windows 7/8/10 (32bit & 64bit).
Pros and Cons of Driver Genius
|Supports 160,000+ device drivers||Occasionally shows false driver updates|
|System booster & clean-up options||You have to spend few extra bucks if you want to receive latest upgrades of their product|
|Ensures smooth hardware functioning||Driver download server takes time to download driver updates.|
|Hardware temperature monitoring|
|Supports all popular Windows editions|
9. AVG Driver Updater
When it comes to fixing outdated drivers instantly, AVG driver updater software is a pretty solid option for both professional and novice users alike. However, this is not a completely free driver updater
It comes with both free and pro versions. The free trial version auto-scans your computer and attached devices for missing, outdated or broken drivers. While the paid version lets you update them instantly to avoid any performance or hardware-related problems.
- Automatic scanning feature to identify faulty drivers.
- Updates all missing, outdated or corrupt drivers in just a single click.
- Boosts streaming, downloading and browsing speed.
- Over 127,000 official drivers from hundreds of top brands.
- Backs up your device drivers to help you restore older versions.
- Highly compatible with all the recent Windows versions.
Pros and Cons of AVG Driver Updater
|Reduces hardware issues like crashing & freezing||A bit expensive product compared to other similar driver updaters|
|Up-to-date online device driver database||No additional PC optimization features|
|Backs up your drivers to restore unwanted changes||Paid version offers license key for only one PC|
|Auto-scans your computer for missing or out-of-date drivers|
DRIVERfighter is a simple tool but still has managed to make its way into the list of best driver updater software for Windows. It flawlessly scans and detects faulty hardware drivers using its fast and accurate driver detection technology.
This drivers program is available in both free and paid versions. The free version only allows users to recover free space and detect out-of-date drivers. So, if you want to update them, you need to purchase its pro edition.
- Fast and accurate driver detections.
- One-click features to help you effectively update the drivers.
- Improves your PC’s health and performance by fixing the driver-related problems.
- Contains a large database of 85,000 device drivers from thousands of hardware manufacturers.
Pros and Cons of DRIVERfighter
|Easy-to-use software with simple interface||Fails to identify a number of corrupt or out-of-date drivers|
|Supports more than 15 languages||Relatively slow driver download speed|
|One-click driver update functionality||No option to perform scheduled scans|
11. Auslogics Driver Updater
This tool from Auslogics occupies a prominent position in the list of the best free driver update software available in the market today. It brings all the powerful tools and latest features in one place to help you fix problems with your speakers, cameras, printer, and other external devices.
Also Read: Best Free Mac Cleaner Software 2020
If you’re looking for the best Windows 10 driver updater tools, then Auslogics’ tool is the best solution for your machine.
- Installs advanced and latest drivers for your hardware and software devices.
- Prevents driver errors and compatibility issues.
- Improves system stability & performance for better user experience.
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 7.
12. Avast Driver Updater
Avast driver updater is the best solution for keeping all your hardware devices in an optimal condition. If you choose to install this software, then it will ensure that your Windows 10 PC encounters fewer crashes and driver-related issues.
This is definitely one of the best driver updater for Windows 10, enabled with real-time automatic scan provision to detect outdated or missing drivers and also checks for the latest available driver updates just in the blink of an eye. However, you will need to purchase its pro edition to update out-of-date drivers found in the scanning process.
- It offers compatibility across a huge number of brands.
- Creates backup of all individuals device drivers for easy restoration.
- It is capable of fixing all the device drivers with the scaled installation process.
- Boosts your PC’s performance and maintains graphics and audio drivers updated to enhance the gaming experience.
13. Driver Talent
Driver Talent, formerly known as DriveTheLife, is another best driver update software that comes with a plethora of powerful features to help you fix all driver-related issues within a few minutes. Additionally, it comes with an in-built driver database which helps users install the best-matched, official system drivers without the need of any internet connection.
This driver software has a fairly intuitive, clutter-free interface which is available in more than 15 languages including German, Russian, Japanese, Spanish, Arabic, and French.
- Safest driver updater for detecting and fixing outdated drivers.
- Quickly scans out-of-date or incompatible drivers.
- Automatic online driver updates
- It offers a one-click fix to all common PC issues.
- Pre-download or save device drivers for another computer.
- 100% compatible with all available Windows OS.
14. DriverPack Solution
Similar to other free drivers update software, DriverPack holds strong capabilities to find and repair common driver problems in the shortest possible time frame. This advanced driver updater claims to offer the largest driver database and helped over 40 million unique users worldwide with its accurate detection and latest driver installations.
It allows users to easily download and install drivers for every kind of hardware device, including Bluetooth, Network card, Wi-Fi device, TV-tuner, Modem, Printer, and more.
- The tool makes scanning for updating drivers effortless.
- It offers a vast database of unique system drivers.
- Installs drivers from all popular manufacturers and brands.
- Compatible with all popular Windows operating systems.
15. Wise Driver Care
It is another best automatized driver update utility that aims to reduce frequent system crashes, sluggish performance, and other driver-related problems by installing correct and compatible driver versions.
Being one of the top driver updaters in the market, Wise Driver Care offers a wide range of features like scheduled scans, automatic driver installation, and driver backups to ensure the proper functioning of all hardware and external devices that are connected to your system.
- Reduces system crashes and driver-related errors.
- Automatic scanning and full driver backup & recovery options.
- Latest driver updates for over 600,000 devices.
- Compatible with Windows Vista/7/8/10 (both 32-bit and 64-bit).
DriverMax is one of the most powerful driver update programs that helps you unlock your system’s full potential by updating all the outdated or corrupt drivers.
However, it is to be noted that it’s not a completely free driver updater as it comes with both free and paid versions. While the free version scans and generates the list of all missing and out-of-date drivers, the pro version automatically updates them to the latest manufacturer-recommended versions without the need for manual interruption.
- Supports more than 2,300,000 devices to keep all your drivers up to date
- Automatically downloads and installs recommended drivers and updates.
- Backs up and restores your device drivers for safety.
- Schedule scans to help you run automatic scans at a time that is convenient for you.
- Official drivers for all your hardware and attached devices.
- Fully compatible with all the latest Windows versions.
DriverAgent is another best free driver update software that keeps a track of all installed drivers and lets you identify and update the ones which are missing from your system.
Once you install the application, it starts analyzing your computer and generates a detailed report of all out-of-date and missing drivers which need immediate action. However, you will need to purchase a license key if you want to update them to the most recent versions.
- Fast and user-friendly driver management utility.
- Extremely lightweight application.
- Displays the list of all out-of-date drivers.
- Backup & Restore options.
- Supports all Windows editions.
18. Driver Magician
Are you looking to update drivers of Windows 10? Well, your quest ends here! Driver Magician is one of the best Windows 10 driver updater tools in 2020.
Driver Magician is a bit different compared to other standard driver updater tools. Unlike other best driver update’s, this tool allows users to clone all available device drivers to an auto-setup package (.exe) – so you can restore them even without installing its application.
Also, its built-in live hardware identifier database can help you detect all unknown devices in your computer.
- Most compatible driver utility with simple and elegant interface
- Improves overall PC performance and stability.
- Backs up all device drivers and lets you restore them in a single-click.
- Identifies unknown devices in your system.
- It comes with a driver uninstall option.
If you are trying to find out the best driver updater software for your PC, then you can definitely install the Driver Finder tool as it will efficiently find the most precise drivers to keep your computer updated.
The driver database of this tool is massive as it is sourced from various device manufacturers from all corners of the world continuously.
Being one of the best driver software solutions in the market, it offers support for various types of devices, including printer, camera, graphic card, keyboard, USB, etc.
- It can quickly locate and install drivers on your system.
- The application is self-updating to ensure that customers can avail its latest features instantaneously.
- You can backup specific drivers with this tool and restore them when needed.
- They offer round the clock customer support services.
20. Snappy Driver Installer
Lost the driver installation disk? Can’t locate the appropriate device driver on the manufacturer’s support website? Well, worry no more! With Snappy Driver Installer, you don’t need to search the web for official driver download links.
Also read: Best PC Optimizer Software For Windows
Snappy Driver Installer is a completely free driver updater that helps you keep your computer in the best possible state by updating the device drivers automatically.
- Offers free driver updates and installs them even without the network connection.
- It creates a restore point before installing system drivers.
- It allows you to use the program directly from the portable devices.
- Supports all versions of Windows.
- Multilingual support.
21. Driver Identifier
Driver Identifier is a simple but effective solution for those who want to keep their system drivers up-to-date always. It will not only help you identify out-of-date or damaged drivers but also lets you install all of them at once in just a few minutes.
It might come last in the list of best driver updaters, but it is definitely worth a try.
- Easy to use driver software with foolproof and modern interface.
- Finds and installs the right driver version instantly.
- Extensive driver database.
- Supports all modern Windows OS (Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions).
Frequently Asked Questions about Driver Updater Software
1. What is a Device Driver?
A driver, a device driver or hardware driver is a small but essential piece of software that allows one or more hardware devices (such as a printer, sound card, network adapters, etc.) to build connectivity and communicate with the Windows OS.
2. Why Do You Need Drivers?
Drivers are pieces of software (also known as clusters of files) that each device or hardware component needs in order to operate particular functions. Without the drivers, the computer’s operating system would not be able to send and receive information correctly to the associated hardware device. Drivers let your operating system know what type of device is attached to a computer and how to use it.
3. Why Is It Important to Update Drivers?
Hardware manufacturers often release software updates to fix bugs and patch security risks which they have discovered. Moreover, the latest hardware manufacturer updates contain new improved features and functionalities for hardware components.
Using outdated drivers, you may start getting driver errors or computer may become unstable, less efficient and even lead to hardware failures. For instance, a graphics card with an outdated driver may lead to stuttering issues when playing the latest 3D video games or you may face excess heating issues that can harm your hardware components. Keeping drivers updated helps prevent such device conflicts and ensures smooth hardware functioning!
4. How to Check for Missing or Outdated Drivers?
Here’s how to identify if your system drivers are up-to-date:
- First, click on the Start button, search for Device Manager, and then select from the list of results.
- Inside the Device Manager utility, double-click on the hardware device you want to identify drivers for.
- The Device Properties Window will then appear, showing the information about your device under the “Device status” section.
- If the Device status area is showing “This device is working properly,” it means that your device drivers are up-to-date. If not, look for any driver error messages or error codes flashing up on that screen to seek help.
If you’re still having trouble identifying the outdated or missing drivers, you can always go for an automatic driver update utility.
5. What is the Best Free Driver Updater?
I would definitely go with Bit Driver Updater. Several users who have reported performance and driver-related problems, claimed success by using Bit Driver Updater. The tool not only effortlessly finds all out-of-date or corrupt hardware drivers but allows users to update them to the latest, compatible ones for free in just a single click.
6. How to Choose the Best Driver Update Software?
While choosing a driver updater tool, it is extremely important that you pay close attention to the set of features that it claims to provide. Make sure you choose a certified and a trusted product that offers powerful features like automatic scanning, extensive driver database, genuine drivers, backup options, and more.
Before shortlisting the perfect one, it is also suggested to consider a few other factors as well such as ease-of-use, customer support, and user reviews.
7. Is It Safe to Use a Driver Updater?
Yes, driver software is a safe option when it comes to optimizing your computer for peak performance and fixing driver-related problems. However, it is always recommended that you download and install such programs or apps only from their official website.
8. Can I Update the Drivers Myself?
Although, updating drivers manually is a pesky affair, but if you still want to try it out, here are the methods:
Update Drivers Using Device Manager
- Go to the search and open Device Manager
- Now right-click on the device name and select Update Driver option
- On the next screen, select Search automatically for updated driver software
- If a newer update is available, the wizard will install the package automatically, if it doesn’t find a new device driver, you can try and find the one on the official manufacturer’s website
Install Driver from Manufacturer’s Website
In case you don’t find any updates for your drivers via Device Manager, you can also download and install the latest Windows drivers manually from the manufacturer’s support website.
However, sometimes even if you visit on their official manufacturer’s website the device drivers are difficult to find – you need to explore a long time but can’t get the compatible Windows drivers in the end.
But, if you still like to manually install a driver, here are the driver download links of some of the most popular hardware manufacturers:
- Intel Driver & Software Updates
- HP Driver and Software Downloads
- NVIDIA Driver Downloads
- Dell Drivers & Downloads
- Lenovo Driver Updates
9. How to Know If Drivers are Up to Date?
You can either use Device Manager to manually identify (as explained above) if your system drivers are up-to-date or can get an automatic driver update utility to detect and install the right ones automatically on your PC.
10. How to Verify a Driver’s Version?
Identifying the driver version is pretty simple, here’s how:
- Open Device Manager
- Double-click on the hardware device you want to identify the driver version for and then select ‘Properties.’
- Navigate to the Driver tab and check your current driver version
11. What are the Common Driver Related Errors?
Let’s have a quick look at some of the common driver error messages:
- “USB Device not recognized”
- “There might be a problem with the driver for the Wi-Fi adapter”
- “Display driver stopped responding and has recovered”
- “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart” (BSOD Error)
- “Windows cannot connect to the printer”, “Printer driver is unavailable” or “The printer driver cannot connect to the network print server”
- “No audio output device is installed”
12. How Can I Resolve Driver Related Concerns?
The easiest solution is a dedicated driver update program that offers a wide array of optimization and driver-management tools to help you fix common PC issues like crashes, no audio and network-connectivity issues, printer problems, BSOD errors, poor game performance, and much more.
13. How Does a Driver Updater Work?
Driver Updater tool is the best solution for configuring a computer that not only takes care of the driver errors leading to system crashes and hardware conflicts but also gives you a smooth PC experience.
It auto-scans your whole computer for outdated, missing, or broken drivers and installs the latest compatible versions without the need for any manual interruption.
14. What Are the Different Types of Device Drivers?
Here’s a list of some of the common device drivers available in the market:
- Printer drivers
- Modem drivers
- Motherboard drivers
- Monitor drivers
- Scanner drivers
- Speaker drivers
- Keyboard drivers
- Mouse drivers
- Wi-Fi drivers
- HDD / USB drivers
- Bluetooth drivers
- SCSI drivers
- Sound card drivers
- Audio drivers
- Network card drivers
- Webcam drivers
- BIOS drivers
- Network controller drivers
- Graphic cards drivers
- Camcorder drivers
Other devices include Media Players, Joystick, DVD / Blu-Ray, SSD / NAS, and external devices.
15. Why Should I Use Driver Updater Software?
Downloading and installing the appropriate and updated Windows drivers manually can be a very hectic and annoying experience for most users. Moreover, there is a risk of installing the wrong or infected driver that can lead to hardware failures and adversely affect your computer’s performance.
Therefore, you need a good driver updater software that can help you download new driver updates automatically so you do not have to waste your time searching for them manually.
Conclusion: Best Free Driver Updater Software
This concludes our guide that will give you a clear insight on how to shortlist the best driver updater software for your Windows machine to update outdated drivers.
All of these aforementioned driver updating programs offer a wide range of powerful features and useful PC optimization tools to improve the performance and the stability of your system. So, what are you waiting for? Get the best Windows driver update program now and update all out-of-date device drivers automatically.
Do you think we missed any highly-rated driver tool? If yes, please let us know your thoughts and picks on the subject in the comments section below.