Feel bored looking at the same pictures over and over? Want to create an impressive cinematic photo slideshow with amazing background music and transition effects?
Well, in order to turn your coolest photos into an amazing slideshow, all you need is a photo slideshow software for Windows.
Slideshow software is an easy to use tool that can help you create amazing video slideshows using your favorite photographs, theme, and soundtrack.
Needless to say, there are hundreds of photo slideshow makers available in the market, but choosing the perfect one is an extremely difficult task. So if you don’t know how to shortlist the best one for your Windows PC, no need to worry, we’ve got your covered.
To make your task a little bit easier, we have narrowed down the list of best free photo slideshow software to top seven. Here they are!
Best Photo Slideshow Software For Windows 2021:
Whether you want to create a professional presentation for business, a photo collection of family events, or just a simple slideshow with music and cool artistic effects, you can count on these best professional slideshow software any day of the month.
Now, let’s jump right into the list:
Slideshow Maker from Icecream Apps is a prominent slideshow software available for Windows. The beautiful design and easy to use, intuitive interface make this photo slideshow maker a great option for anyone looking to create video slideshows using photos.
- Create professional looking presentations for your business
- Wide array of transition effects to choose from including mosaic, pixelate, & flip over
- Displays preview of slideshow before creating
- Make high-quality slideshows with 4K resolution (3840×2160 pixels)
- Slideshow burner option to let you burn slideshow to DVD
Supported OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, & XP | CPU: Intel 1.66 GHz or AMD processors | RAM: 4 GB RAM for faster performance (512MB minimum) | Hard Disk: 5GB free hard disk space
Filmora9 developed by Wondershare holds second place in our list of best slideshow software for Windows. Now, you may be wondering how a video editing software has managed to make its way into this list. Well, most of the people are not aware that Filmora9 holds strong capabilities to create slideshows using your photos.
- Improves the quality of your sound with using keyframing
- It support full 4K resolution
- It has endless effects like green screen, slow motion, aesthetic, etc.
Supported OS: Windows 10, 8.1, & 7 | Processor: Intel i5 or higher with 2Ghz+ CPU | RAM: 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended for videos with 4K resolutions) | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700 series or Intel HD 5000 or Radeon R5 M230 graphic card | Hard Disk: 10GB of free space
Creating photo slideshows and multimedia presentations has never been this easier; thanks to the awesome PhotoStage Slideshow Software. The program comes with a plethora of photo editing tools and stunning after effects that help you bring your pictures into life. Also, the interface of this program is so intuitive and easy to use that even a beginner will have no trouble using it.
It is undoubtedly one of the best free photo slideshow software for Windows available in the current marketplace.
- Comprises various effects like zoom, fade, Ken Burns, etc.
- Create multimedia presentations with captions, background music and narration
- Upload slideshows online, burn to DVD or save to other portable devices
- Supports popular video formats such as .MP4, .3GP, .GIF, and more
Supported OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, & XP (only 64 bit version) | RAM: 512MB | Hard Disk: 100MB (minimum) | Processor: Intel Celeron 2.10 GHz
One of the most remarkable tools for creating personalized slideshows with amazing music and effects is Movavi Slideshow Maker. It is a powerful yet easy to use program that lets you make your video and photo slideshows even more enticing with a wide array of customization and editing tools such as themed soundtracks, background noise removal, narration, visual effects, and more.
- Amazing ‘Montage Wizard’ option to help you automatically create slideshows
- It has built-in effects, music tracks, title styles, transitions, and more
- Share your creative slideshows with your loved ones on YouTube
- The program supports all popular video, audio, and image formats
Supported OS: Windows 10, 8, and 7 | CPU Processor: Intel dual-core processor 1.5 GHz | GPU: Intel HD 2000, NVIDIA GeForce 8, Radeon R600 (Graphic cards should have up-to-date drivers for better gaming performance.) | Display Resolution: 1280 × 768 pixels | RAM: 2GB | Hard Disk: 750MB of free hard drive space.
Anyone who wants to manage a huge collection of photos and videos virtually and enrich them with stylistic elements to look more appealing and lively should download this excellent photo slideshow tool of CyberLink.
Being one of the best slideshow software, MediaShow offers numerous photo management tools to help you create professional-looking slideshows within a few minutes.
- Simple, fast, and easy to manage slideshow maker
- Allows users to organize all photos date wise in a calendar
- Quickly find your photo from large collection of albums using its smart instant view
- Includes effective FaceMe option to help you tag your friends
- Redefine your 2D or 3D photos and videos with numerous transitions and effects
Supported OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP | Display Resolution: 1024 x 600 pixels | RAM: Minimum 1GB of RAM (2GB required for HD videos) | CPU: Intel Pentium 3.0 GHz | Hard Disk: 1GB to 60GB of free hard drive space | GPU: Intel 945GM Express or NVIDIA Geforce 6600 or ATI X1600 or higher
You can’t talk about the best free photo slideshow software for Windows without including MAGIX Photostory Easy. The program is easy to use and configure and offers lots of beautiful templates to create anniversary, vacation, birthday, and graduation slideshows with amazing background music and effects.
- It comes with an unique import wizard option that lets you select your best shots directly from your smartphone
- It has a lot of attractive animations, decorative items, and cool effects
- It automatically removes red eyes and optimizes your photos in just a few clicks
- It lets you upload your slideshows online (Facebook, YouTube, and Flicker) for free
Supported OS: Windows 10, 8, and 7 | RAM: 2GB | CPU Processor: 2 GHz | GPU: Onboard graphics card with up-to-date drivers and a display resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels | Hard Disk: 1GB of free hard drive space.
Freemake Video Converter developed by Ellora Assets has been in the business for more than a decade and still ranks among the best professional slideshow software of all time.
Though it might come last in our list of photo slideshow tools, it’s still a great option to convert video clips and make photo slideshows for free.
- Fast and easy to use interface
- It lets you burn slideshows and movies or video clip to DVD or Blu-ray
- Supports HD, full HD, and 4K
- It supports all popular audio, video, and image formats
Supported OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Vista | CPU Processor: Intel 1 GHz or any other compatible processor | Microsoft NET Framework: 4.5 | RAM: 256MB or above | Hard Disk: 50MB of free hard drive space
Read More: 14 Best Video Converter Software For Windows
Renderforest requires no space on the device to create slideshow. The software is available online and the user can make slideshows from any browser. It offers great features which can be used to create YouTube intro, explainer animation and many more. The features which only the best slideshow softwares offer.
- Users have the freedom to choose templates of their own choice and can also customize the design.
- User friendly interface makes it easy for the user to create slideshows.
- Whether it’s animation, tutorial videos or slideshows, the app can create all with just a click.
- You can choose commercial videos/ music or can also import your own video/ music for editing in the software.
As the software is available online and the user can create amazing projects from the browser. There are no specific system requirements to use the software. All you need is just a device with internet connection and a browser.
Kizoa Our app, Your Story, is a great app to create slideshows or videos for any project irrespective of school project or work. The app can easily make slideshows just the way you want it. The app also offers a feature which makes photo editing easy, so that the user does not have to rely on any other software to edit photos. It’s all in one offering makes it the best free slideshow software.
- By using the app users can add transition, text, effect, music and animation to the slideshow.
- By default the app automatically selects the transition to ease the work of the user.
- The project created in Kizoa can directly be exported to YouTube.
- The app can create a photo slideshow into a video without any hussle.
Supported OS: Windows 10,8.1,8,7 & XP | RAM: 512 MB | Hard Disk: 100 MB free (Minimum)
Bring Your Photos into Life with Slideshow Software
The simplest solution to create professional looking slideshows with your favorite photos, music and artistic effects is using the best photo slideshow software.
So, now that you know how to make a slideshow of photos, download any of these aforementioned photo slideshow tools today and make your beautiful memories last forever.