Are you searching for reliable photo editing software? Do you want to transform your not so perfect shots into stunning photos? If Yes, then pick the best photo editing software today, refer to our blog to learn about some incredible photography essential applications.
Photo editing software for PC has all the necessary tools to make your pictures perfect, bring the required focus to the photo, and highlight major areas.
Unfortunately, choosing a good editor, which can effortlessly supplement your skills is a tough task. You can pick one from well-known names like Adobe Photoshop. Alternatively, you can also consider some simple but effective photo editing tools like Canva.
Here, in this article, you will get answers to all your questions by discussing the best available options along with their features.
Why Do You Need a Photo Editing Software?
Editing pictures will not only make them impressive but will also add a new life to them. Having an efficient and user-friendly editing tool is a must to take your boring pictures to the next level. Let’s have a look at some of the best free photo editing software available online.
1.) Adobe Photoshop CC
From simple to complex 3D images, this stunning tool can transform everything. It comes with an array of manipulation and photo correction features. This easy to use tool is best suited for both web and mobile designs.
All-in-all, Adobe Photoshop is an incredible photo editing software with several high-functionalities to offer.
- Easily invite others to edit
- Make presets for upcoming images
- Customize brushes depending on requirements
- Make 3D design
2.) Adobe Lightroom
Adobe is one of the most popular names in the category of best online photo editors. You can accomplish several things with this stunning piece of software.
- Organize your photos with its Face Detection feature.
- Lens and camera-based corrections.
- Multiple filters,s both advanced and basic.
- Gradient adjustments, customizable sliders, and Brushing tools.
- Compatible with multiple devices and gadgets.
Sync this stunning tool with your website to polish your dull pictures today.
3.) Capture One
Developed by Phase One, Capture One is one of the best Raw image editors.
Layers, Annotations, Speed & Interface customizability are some of its features which is not common in other photo editing software. Other than this, the software offers many features which you can have a look at below.
- Edit your image quickly
- Easy and brief interface to use
- An amazing list of tool to edit
- 30 days free trial
4.) Corel PaintShop Pro
Corel Paintshop Pro offers a simple yet effective way to upgrade your dull pictures. Although, it might not be the most advanced tool still has several impressive functionalities that take it to the next level.
- It supports 360-degree image editing.
- Multiple graphic design templates.
- Learning tutorials for beginners.
- Impressive user interface.
- Al enhanced preset.
- Several altering options including fix and blur.
5.) ON1 Photo RAW
Photo RAW is a well-known free photo editing software. It is not just easy to install and use, but also comes with multiple functionalities.
Enjoy hundreds of stackable and preset filters, with this highly compatible tool.
- Close to 170 effects including masking tool, brush, photo editing and many more.
- Customizable preset options.
- Borders and Textures.
- Preview and live adjustments.
- Compatible with almost all Operating systems.
6.) Skylum Luminar
In no time, Luminar became one of the most likes photography tools for both pro and professionals. You get this robust tool at a time fee.
This one-stop application is known for its Al slider, Fix the brightness, tone and adjust your pictures with this professional-grade image editor.
- Image Layers and Adjustment layers.
- Al Slider/ Editor
- Multiple Filters including Orton Filter, Sunrays Filers, and many more.
- Exclusive preset options for DJI Drone images.
This one is known for its quick working, just drag and drop a picture to edit and transform it within seconds. It works and impressive AI and is perfect for polishing dull portraits.
You can easily remove imperfections, whiten teeth and enhance eyes with its “Face Finish Technology”. It also allows you to edit multiple images at once.
If you are a photo enthusiast and beginner, then this is the best tool for you.
- AI image editor
- Suggest templates that can help you in editing
- Fast and easy to use software
- Make your bad image the best with presets
8.) Aurora HDR
This incredible editing tool works on an advanced AI and Quantum HDR Engine. It has close to 20 different tools to make beautiful HDR quality images. Color toning, polarizing filter, dodge, burn, and vignetting are a few of its prominent features.
Turn your raw pictures into stunning photographs with its 80 unique preset looks and designs. It comes with different modules with which you add depth to your pictures, clean noise, boost clarity, and add contrast.
- Create HDR image with 20+ dedicated tools
- Easily add the extension to other software too
- Batch processing
- RAW image supported
- Pro editing tools
This simple yet robust application has a huge fan following. You can download this photo editing software for free.
Canva has an array of preset templates, cards, icons, and photo with you can create stunning visual effects. Use its drag and drop features to adjust different elements of your photographs, add templates and fonts.
- Add Texture
- Transparency tools
- Badges and Stickers
- Image straightening and cropping tools.
- 8,000 different templates.
PicMonkey is an all-in-one graphics tool. Use it to edit, crop and touch up your dull pictures. Its free version comes with all basic and necessary tools.
You can also choose to buy its premium plan at $7.99 per month.
- Easily customize your own fonts, logos, and images
- Share and collaborate with others
- Pre-loaded features to help you edit
- Remove background with just a click
Next in the list of best free photo editing software, we have GIMP. It is great software with amazing tools and a huge user community. The software is one of the best and most trusted when it comes to image editing. The best part about the software is that it is available for free. Mostly the software is used by professionals.
- Personalize your brushes
- Great image editing tools
- You can even manipulate the image
- Tutorials will help you to understand the software better
Tip: Using the photo editing software you may end up creating loads of duplicate images which can take up a lot of storage space. To remove duplicates from the system you need to have duplicate photo finder software. The software can easily detect duplicate images in the device and remove them within a few minutes. You can also remove duplicates manually, but we would not recommend you to do that as the manual method can be very time-consuming and frustrating.
Pick the best photo editing software today and start transforming your dull pictures.