In today’s fast-moving world, workout apps are the best way to take care of our mind, body, and soul.
Whether you want to lose fast weight, get a flat belly or strengthen your abdominal muscles, it’s always great, to begin with, the best workout apps.
So, if you’re looking to get the desired body shape, look no further than your smartphone. In today’s digital world, the smartphone in your pocket can be used as a portable personal workout trainer to improve your fitness, build muscle and lose weight in just a few minutes a day.
To make your search a little bit easier, we’ve prepared a well-researched list of 13 best workout apps for Android that can help you work out at home or anywhere at any time.
However, if you’re looking to practice meditation and deep breathing exercises to reduce stress and anxiety, or get a more restful night’s sleep, then you can also check out our latest list of Best Meditation Apps (Android & iOS).
Best Workout Apps To Stay Fit And Healthy In 2019:
In this busy day and age, we all are stuck in our daily work and lives to such extremes that we forget to take care of our fitness and health.
Luckily for you, there are plenty of workout & fitness apps available that you can use to improve your health and get in shape.
Let’s jump right into the wonderful world of best free workout apps.
1. Home Workout – No Equipment
The most obvious choice for the top spot, this free workout, and fitness app has been a favorite for many years.
The best thing about the Home Workout app that makes it stand out from the crowd is that you can perform all daily workout routines right from your home without the need for any equipment or coach.
If you’re looking for an effective fat burning workout or muscle building app, then Home Workout is the ideal one you can find among the best workout apps.
- Beautifully designed warm-up and stretching exercises
- Keep track of your training progress
- Many impressive workout exercises like push-ups, triceps, lunges ̧ wall sits, squats, and many others
2. Lose Weight in 30 Days
Are you looking to lose weight in just a few weeks? Lose Weight in 30 Days is the best fitness app for Android that can help you lose weight in a fast and easy way.
It also ranks among the best weight loss apps for Android that not only offers systematic workouts but also provides effective diet plans for everyday exercises.
- Track your weight loss progress
- Multiple workouts and exercises
- Detailed animation and video guides
- Effective diet plans for fast weight loss
3. Six Pack in 30 Days – Abs Workout
Are you looking to get a flat tummy or six-pack abs in a short time? Six Pack in 30 Days is the best workout app with you can build abdominal muscles and lose fat belly at home.
Whether you are a novice or a fitness freak, you can find different levels of workout plans that are most suitable for you – Hard Abs, Six Pack Abs and Lose Fat Belly in just a few minutes a day.
- 30 Days of workout routines for a flat belly and six-pack abs
- Automatically records your training progress
- Professional training for muscle building and weight management
4. Freeletics – Workout & Fitness Body Weight App
Freeletics is a fast-growing community of 38 million fitness enthusiasts from all around the world.
If you’re looking for a way to improve your fitness, build muscle and lose weight without having to go to the gym, then Freeletics could turn out to be the best workout app for you.
- 10-60 minute workout sessions
- Various exercises for abs, legs, butt & arms
- Tons of personalized HIIT, running & bodyweight workouts
5. 30 Day Fitness Challenge – Workout at Home
When it comes to best free workout apps, the 30 Day Fitness Challenge is a pretty solid option if you’re looking to improve your health and fitness.
This app has a wide variety of workout routines to choose from, depending on your fitness requirements, and even include HIIT (high-intensity interval training) and fat burning workouts.
- Daily workout reminders
- 30-day six-pack abs & butt challenge
- 30-day full-body workout
- Step by step increases exercise intensity
6. Nike Training Club – Workouts & Fitness Guidance
Nike Training Club, developed by an American multinational corporation Nike, is one of the best workout apps in the world right now.
From body-part focused exercises to full-equipment workouts, Nike Training Club has everything you need to get your desired body shape.
- 15-45 Minutes workout sessions
- Endurance, strength, mobility, and yoga workouts
- Low, average and high-intensity exercises for your abs, shoulders, legs, and more
7. Pro Gym Workout (Gym Workouts & Fitness)
With more than 120 exercises and 21 Workout routines, Pro Gym Workout ranks among the best workout apps for Android.
This app aims to bring a personal workout and bodybuilding trainer in the palm of your hand to help you achieve your fitness goals.
- Many workout routines to choose from (Fat loss, muscle gain, chest workout, advanced bodybuilding, and more)
- Customize your workout exercises
- Protein calculator, Fat calculator, Calories calculator, and BMI calculator
- No Internet access required
8. 7 Minute Workout
With more than 3 million users, the 7-minute workout is one of the most highly-rated workout apps to make you healthier.
If you want to take your abdominal muscles and aerobic fitness to another level, the 7-minute workout is what you need.
- Voice guidance for workouts
- Google Fit assistance
- Daily reminders for workout routines
- Adjustable circuit and rest time
9. Daily Workouts – Exercise Fitness Workout Trainer
Daily Workouts with its 5 to the 30 minute routine exercises has gained a huge popularity across a wide spectrum of fitness believers.
With a beautiful user-friendly interface, it offers a wide range of exercises to keep your fitness level at its best.
- 10 to 30-minute full-body workout exercises
- More than 100 different exercises
- Developed by a professional fitness trainer
- No Internet access required (except streaming videos)
10. Gym Workout Planner – Weightlifting Plans
Even if you’re not a fan of the best workout apps, then Gym Workout Planner will definitely make you one.
This free gym workout app has everything you need to get started – from bodybuilding to weight lifting and muscle-focused workouts.
- More than 3000 exercises
- Super-Sets support
- Keep a track of your favorite workout routines
- Choose from the free weight, body-weight, machine, and time-based workouts
11. Buttocks Workout – Hips, Legs & Butt Workout
Want effective home workouts to train your butt and legs? No problem! In just a few weeks, you can get toned legs and tight butt with this excellent workout app.
This app provides detailed video and animation guides for all three major muscle exercises: thighs, butt and leg muscles.
- Fitness coach tips for each exercise
- No equipment needed, perform all exercises with just your body weight
- Detailed video and animation guidance
12. Push-Ups Workout
With powerful training exercises and a unique design interface, Push-Ups Workout ranks among the best fitness apps for Android.
If you’re always looking for the best free workout apps, then Push-Ups Workout should be your go-to-choice that not only helps you count the push-ups but also keeps track of your burned calories.
- Proximity sensor for counting push-ups
- Detailed graph and statistics for better results
- Training and freestyle mode
- Free to use, no need to pay for it
13. Fat Burning Workouts – Lose Weight Home Workout
Fat Burning Workouts is a great option for both men and women who want to lose fast weight and stay healthy.
It might come last in the list of best workout apps, but it is definitely worth a try.
- Detailed video, animation and instruction guides
- More than 300 bodyweight workouts
- No equipment or coach required
- Customized workout routines
Final Verdict – Improve Your Fitness, Build Muscle & Lose Weight with Best Workout Apps
In today’s interconnected world, workout apps are the perfect option to achieve our fitness goals even when life gets in the way.
The apps listed above are some of the best workout apps for Android on the basis of ease-of-use, features, and popularity.
You can get all of these amazing workouts and fitness apps on the Google Play Store for free; use them and start various muscle building and weight training workouts at home or anywhere at any time.
Do You think we missed any highly-rated workout apps? If yes, please let us know your picks in the comments section below.
Image Source: Google Play Store