The list below has the best MacKeeper alternatives that offer similar or better features to the users. Scroll down to read more about these alternatives of MacKeeper.
MacKeeper is one of the most used products, but the software has some cons which is why users have started looking for apps similar to MacKeeper. The software has offered many features which users like in the beginning or at the initial stage but as we proceed with time and usage, it is very clear that some of the features are just clickbait as they cannot be used for any good. Apart from this, the price of the software has also kept users thinking about the worth of the software.
If you too have these questions in your mind, then this is the right time to switch. To help you in finding the best MacKeeper like the software we have prepared a list. Below you can check all the details including the features and price of the software. Without further interruption let’s directly jump onto the list of best software like MacKeeper.
Top 5 MacKeeper Alternatives to Try in 2021
Here are some of the best alternatives to MacKeeper which you can pick and work effortlessly.
1. CleanMyMac X
First up on the list of best MacKeeper alternatives is CleanMyMac X. This is a very easy-to-use software, it offers drag and drops functionality where you can simply add the files without much effort. The interface of the software shows information of disk usages and many other aspects in a graphical and textual form. Other than being a MacKeeper alternative, CleanMyMac is also the best file manager and speed booster tool.
Using the software you can easily clean and manage cache, temp, and other files which use the disk space. This is one of the best alternatives to MacKeeper as it offers features at a very cheap price as compared to others. The price of this software is $34.95.
- A fast and accurate software for removing junk and useless files
- It has a very easy process of cleaning, you only have to click on the scan that all
- It helps in disk repair, DNS cache flushing, and many other processes
- The software protects the system from online as well as offline threats
- The system requirement for this software includes macOS 10.10 or higher
Here’s another very popular and great competition to MacKeeper. This is a very popular software among Mac users and most of you have heard this name too. The popularity of this software is justified by the feature it offers. You can easily use this software for optimizing, cleaning, and keeping your PC secured. You can simply scan the system and eliminate junk, cache, temp files, and more importantly duplicates. The software is available at $49.95.
- It offers a variety of modules for cleaning and optimizing Mac
- You can use this software to speed up the performance
- The software scans deeply for removing the useless files
- It even detects the language packs which you don’t use
- The system is always protected from threats as it has built-in security modules
- To use this software you need to have macOS X 10.9 or newer versions
3. CCleaner for Mac
CCleaner is not just a Mac software but it is compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows platforms. The software helps you browse safely and securely as it does not take any of your data and doesn’t even let any website use it. On the home screen, you can monitor each and every aspect of your PC too in real-time. Moreover using this app similar to MacKeeper you can clean all your junks, duplicates, and temporary files that have taken space on your hard drive.
Apart from all the features offered, we liked the customizable feature as it lets the user change the setting according to their preferences. All of these features offered by CCleaner can be availed at $19.95 only. The price as compared to other competitors is very less and budget-friendly.
- It offers real-time data to real-time monitoring
- Protects you from unwanted threats while browsing
- The software has many tools to help you clean and optimize PC effectively
- The free version offers decent features which might help new users
- You cannot scan for threats present on your system as it does not have the scanning feature
4. MacBooster 8
Next up on our list of MacKeeper alternatives is MacBooster 8. The software is highly recognized for its versatile performance. You can use this software in place of a duplicate finder too because it has some of the features which make it easy for the user to find and eliminate duplicates. Apart from this, you can fix disk permission issues and boost performance. In the cleaning segment, it offers deep system cleanup, startup app optimizing, and memory-booster. The software costs $59.95 for 3 devices.
- Scans deeply for all the files occupying disk space
- Compatible with PC having smaller SSD
- Overall performance boosted up to a great extent
- You can scan for malware on your system and remove then effortlessly
- The free version offers limited features which are useless
5. Disk Doctor
The last software on our list of alternatives to MacKeeper is Disk Doctor. As the name suggests this software can help you with improving the health of your disk and boosting the overall performance of the PC. This is a powerful tool for cleanup as it offers scanning in 6 different areas including browser cache, app cache, broken login items, and others. The best part about this software is that it is very cheap. Among all the other software available on the list this is the cheapest as it only charges $2.99.
- The software offers full retina support
- This is very compact software so it won’t occupy much space on your device
- It is very easy to use as you can simply by one click remove all the caches
- Remove apps, files, and other leftovers for better performance
- Using Disk Doctor you cannot scan for malware on your device
Also Read: 10 Best Glary Utility Alternatives for Mac
Final Words on the List of MacKeeper Alternatives 2021
So these are some of our recommended MacKeeper alternatives that you can try to increase storage & performance. You can pick the software that fits your needs and requirements list. If you wish to know more about these software then drop a comment and we will create a separate review on your suggested software. For more such informative articles subscribe to our newsletter and keep yourself updated.