HP ENVY 4500 Printer Driver Download and Update on Windows PC
Read this comprehensive guide to perform HP ENVY 4500 driver download and update on Windows PC without any hassles.
HP ENVY 4500 is a multifunction printer and is one of the most regarded 3-in-1 inkjet printers. The printer is suitable for both home and small enterprises. Despite being a high-grade printer, it still has lags and flaws. Recently, a lot of users have complained about the improper functioning of the printer. This is very frustrating. But, have you ever wondered, why does the printer become unresponsive?
Well, this usually happens when you haven’t updated your printer drivers for a long time. HP ENVY 4500 comes with some pre-installed drivers that let the printer communicate with the Windows operating system accurately.
When HP ENVY 4500 printer drivers either goes missing or become out of date, you may face issues with your printer. Therefore, it is crucial to update the corresponding drivers from time to time so that the device can work appropriately as expected. This post shows you the best ways to perform the HP ENVY 4500 driver download and installation task in no time.
Methods to Download, Install and Update HP ENVY 4500 Printer Driver for Windows
Here, we are going to put together the three most common ways to find and download HP ENVY 4500 drivers for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. You may not need to try them all, just work your way down until you get the best approach for you.
Method 1: Manually Install HP ENVY 4500 Driver from Manufacturer’s Site
Download the latest drivers, firmware, and software for your HP ENVY 4500 multifunction printer from the official website of the printer manufacturer i.e., HP. However, before using this method, just be sure to gather all information like the model number of your device, the correct flavor of the Windows operating system, and a bit of the version. If you have all the required knowledge then you can use the below mentioned easy steps to perform the HP ENVY 4500 software download via this method:
- First of all, go to the official website of HP.
- Hover your mouse over the Support tab, then choose Software & Drivers from the drop-down menu list.
- Next, select Printer to proceed.
- After that, input the model name of your printer for which you want to update drivers. For instance, type HP ENVY 4500 and select the best match for it. Later on, click on Submit.
- This will take you to the driver download page, here expand the Basic Drivers by making a click on it in order to perform the HP ENVY 4500 software download.
- Lastly, click the Download option.
Once downloaded, then run the .exe file and simply follow the wizard instructions to successfully install HP ENVY 4500 drivers on your Windows PC. After installation is finished, then restart your computer to save recent changes.
Also Read: HP Laptop Drivers Download & Update for Windows
Method 2: Update HP ENVY 4500 Printer Driver in Device Manager
In order to view and manage hardware devices and their related drivers, you can use Device Manager. It comes by default in Windows that shows every bit of information about the hardware that is installed on your computer system. Follow the steps below to perform HP ENVY 4500 driver download using this tool.
- Launch the Run terminal by quickly pressing Windows + R keyboard keys at once.
- In the run box, you need to type devmgmt.msc and hit the Enter key on your keyboard. You can also click on the OK option.
- Now, Device Manager will prompt on your screen. Here, you need to expand Print Queues by making a double click on it.
- Then, right-click on HP ENVY 4500 driver and select Update Driver Software from the context menu list.
- Select Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software from the next prompt.
Now, Windows checks for a new driver, and if found any available drivers for HP ENVY 4500 all-in-one printer, then the updates will be downloaded and installed automatically. Once done, just start your PC over again.
Also Read: How to Download, Install and Update Printer Drivers for HP Printers
Method 3: Use Universal Driver Updater to Automatically Install HP ENVY 4500 Drivers (Recommended)
If you don’t have good technical skills or required time to update HP ENVY printer software manually, then try Bit Driver Updater. It is an advanced and best driver updater tool and is capable of automatically finding and installing the latest version of drivers.
The driver updater utility is utilized by millions of users across the world. The software is available in both free as well as paid versions. However, using paid version gives you complete access to all its features like scan scheduling, auto backup & restore tool, one-click driver update, round-the-clock technical support, and more. Whereas, the free version comes with partly manual functionalities and allows to update drivers one by one. Below is how to perform HP ENVY 4500 driver download using this trusted driver updater tool:
- Download Bit Driver Updater from the button below.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Once installed, launch the Bit Driver Updater on your computer and click on Scan.
- Wait until the driver updater completely scans your device for outdated or broken drivers and shows the required updates. After that, look for the HP ENVY 4500 driver and click on the Update Now button shown next to it. As said, if you are using Bit Driver Updater’s paid version, then you can also click on Update All.
This way you can hassle-free run HP ENVY 4500 driver download on your Windows 10, 11 PC using the magnificent driver updater tool. A point to be noted, with the paid version, you get a 60-days complete money-back guarantee.
Also Read: How to Connect HP Printer to WiFi
HP ENVY 4500 Printer Driver Download and Update: DONE
We hope you find the aforementioned information useful. Do tell us in the comments below, which method you liked to do the HP ENVY 4500 driver download on your Windows 10, 11, or older versions. In addition to this, please feel free to drop your queries or further doubts in the comments.
For more technical information, you can subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.