The charm of playing PUBG, one of the most-played games ever, on a larger display is unbeatable. Isn’t it? In this article, you will come across the easy steps on how to play PUBG on PC.
Ever since the ban on PUBG by Indian Government, many routines are bearing shake-ups and it could not be more heart-breaking for gamers. PUBG is one of the most popular and increasingly mainstream battle royale games to drive in the world of gamers. However, the disappearance of PUBG from mobile may put you in one crisis of leisure and that should be the last thought to ever manifest. That is why, this section has a couple of spotlights on two of the go-to methods to play PUBG on PC.
Here’s How to Play PUBG on PC?
While the PUBG lovers will not be able to revel in their favourite thing about the mobile, PUBG on PC can still whole-heartedly keep the bar calm. PUBG is different from PUBG Mobile in terms of developers and of course, screen. The PC version belongs to Seoul based PUBG Corporation, owned by Bluehole Studio. Saving everything else for later, let us discuss two effective methods that will whole-heartedly help you play PUBG on PC.
These two methods include –
- How to play PUBG on PC emulator
- How to play PUBG on PC without emulator
Also Read: What is The Best Game Booster for PC?
How to Play PUBG on PC With Emulator
If you are yearning to figure out how to play PUBG mobile on PC then this method may charm you into finally reach the results.
- Download the official Gameloop PUBG Mobile emulator.
- Once the .exe file download is complete, begin with its installation on your system.
- After the installation of the emulator, open it. Now, you will see the program booting up in Chinese language.
- Now you may switch the language to English and to do which you have to launch the RUN dialog on your Windows PC by pressing Windows key and R and type regedit, then click on OK.
- From the pop-up menu, click on Yes.
- Now you will see the Registry Editor with the MobileGamePC in the sub-menus.
- Double-click on UserLanguage which you will find below MobileGamePC. Then, enter en_US in Value data and click on OK and restart the emulator.
- Open the emulator and find PUBG Mobile in the search bar.
- Download and install the game. Once it has completed installing, you will be able to see the game in My games in the emulator.
- Click on My games and now you are all set to play the game.
Also Read: Best Android Emulators for Windows
How to Play PUBG on PC Without an Emulator
PUBG PC can be played via Steam. It is a major PC game store which needs to be installed first to continue playing PUBG PC.
- The first step is to download Steam for Windows PC.
- Open Steam once the installation is complete and open it to sign in to your account or create one if you don’t have any.
- Once you are done signing in to your account, you must be able to see Add a Game in the bottom left corner. Click on it and then, go for Browse the Steam Store for Games.
- Type PUBG in the search bar, doing which you will be able to buy PUBG for Rs. 999.
- Select Add to the cart option after which you will be asked to pick from two options, Purchase for myself and Purchase as a gift.
- After selecting the option, select payment method to make the purchase.
- Now that you have finally purchased PUBG, you can enjoy playing it on PC.
Read Also: Best Xbox Emulators For PC
Enjoy the Thrilling Battle Royale Experience on PC
To play PUBG on PC, there are certain PC requirements to watch out for. You must have a decent PC with at least 16GB of RAM, Intel Core i5-6600, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB GPU. However, if your PC does not live upto these requirements or if you don’t want to pay dimes, then you can go for PUBG lite which is available on Windows.
So this was all about the guide to play PUBG on PC. These two methods can prove to be your kind of a gateway to chicken dinner. But for more updates and the quick solutions, we hope to see you again.