Too much overheating can damage your system processor. Busy with our daily work, we often tend to neglect the importance of CPU temperature monitoring which can have an adverse impact in the long run.
If we want our system to work correctly and wish to save it from multiple overheating and overloading issues, we should monitor its temperature regularly.
In this blog, we will discuss some of the best PC temperature Monitor tools.
Ram Usage, CPU load, clock speed, voltages, fan speed, are a few of the crucial factors that need frequent monitoring to ensure computers health and temperature.
If you are facing regular overheating issues, choose a useful Computer temperature monitoring tool from our well-researched list.
How Badly Do We Need a PC Temperature Monitoring Tool?
Overheating may seem harmless in the beginning, but it can result in unwanted consequences in the long term.
Hard Disk and motherboard are essential parts of the CPU which are crucial to the smooth system working. Any damage to them can take a toll on their overall working.
Thus tracking CPU temp which can guide us about our system health is essential.
Some of The Best CPU Temperature Monitor Tools For Windows:
Mostly known as “daily driver” this powerful tool can help you to track and monitor your CPU temp. It comes in both free and paid versions and is fully compatible with 32 and 64-bit processors.
If you opt for the free version, you can see a basic overview of your system. However, if you choose the premium version, you can enjoy single window access to your PC’s overall health.
It provides real-time figures of the temperature of various components and depending on this detailed, you can decide on the corrective actions.
- The software offers detailed reports to help users in understanding
- You can save screenshots for later assessments
- It offers various versions so that you can choose according to your requirements
- It is great software and takes no time in offering a report
- The free version offers limited features
2. Core Temp
Core temp is a user-friendly and lightweight tool that can monitor your system temperature effortlessly. It is compatible with almost all types of processors and displays individual temp details for each core.
You can easily track and manage the voltage and load on your device using this incredible tool. It is free of cost and saves your gadget from crashing.
Some prominent features of Core Temp are:
- Completely compatible with various core processors including AMD and Intel.
- It uses digital thermal sensors to collect system reports.
- It will send an alert notification in case of overheat.
- You can easily monitor your Android and iPhone with this software
- For personal use, the software is available for free
- The software has a barebones interface which is the reason why it is so light on space and less resource user
- It is compatible with all major Windows OS
- Not an ideal software for large network usage
- It has no altering features to help
Read Also: 8 Best Disk Cloning Software For Windows
If you are looking for a lightweight and convenient PC temperature monitoring tool, that can display your system’s performance from time to time, HWMonitor can be a good option for you.
Developed by CPUID, it tracks and displays vital system stats, including PC temperature, voltage, load, fan speed, and many more.
It uses a simple mechanism to display meaningful details; the details are available in a single-window view divided into various sections and layouts.
The reason it is on the list of best CPU temperature monitor tools is its effective mechanism and working along with the fact that it is completely free of cost.
This well-equipped tool has everything to become your favorite PC buddy.
- It offers most of the features for free
- The software is ideal for home and small networks
- You can use this software in Windows as well as in Linux
- The user interface is not customizable which make it difficult to track
4. Real Temp
If you want a streamlined view of your system temp, including each core, then Real Temp might work for you.
The only downside of this stunning tool is that it only supports Intel Core processors and is not compatible with Pentium 4 and Intel processors.
If you are using an Intel processor with Windows 2000 to Windows 10 version, you can easily use Real Team. It also works well on 32 and 64-bit processors.
It offers a simple mechanism for tracking your system and logs important details like min and max temperature, has an overheat alarm, test sensors along with a shutdown feature.
- It requires no installation or registry modifications
- The software offers quick and accurate results
- It uses Fluke 62 IR Thermometer to offer temperature data
- Majorly all Windows OS supported
- The interface offers many options in the same window which can be confusing for some
- No graphical representation
With its incredible working, it can not only track CPU temperature but also check that the other parts are performing well. If you are a beginner, it is the best tool for you and does not require expert knowledge of system hardware.
It comes with a user-friendly interface and follows simple working. The results are displayed in a chart form which is easy to understand.
It can monitor your computer temperature, control its fan speed, track voltage, and monitor system load. You can also set up a warning notification if your system temp exceeds a given level.
- Using the software you can easily correlate temperature with fan speed
- The software collects S.M.A.R.T data
- It has a very easy interface which is built for one PC
- Ideal for every user as it has a very easy process for installing as well as for using
- Not a great pick for large networks
- It fails to monitor in long term
6. Open Hardware Monitor
Open Hardware Monitor uses a simple interface to monitor system temp, voltage, fan speed, load, clock speed, etc.
It functions well on 32-64 bit processors and is fully compatible with Windows XP -Windows 10 versions. It also works quite smoothly on Intel and AMD processors.
There is no need to install this computer temperature monitoring tool; you can use it by downloading the ZIP files, extracting various data, and running the program rights.
- It offers a detailed report for everything on the PC
- Regular updates keep on adding up new features
- The software is compatible with most of the Windows operating systems
- It is very easy to use and monitor
- Excess data can be hard for a new user to grasp
Use this multi-functional tool to keep an eye on your storage devices, virtual machines, sound devices, along with other vital parts of your computer and track the overall temperature of your system.
It displays a well-detailed report which contains all the information that is required to ensure the smooth and uninterrupted working of your PC.
- You can easily create a report in various formats
- It offers information about software, hardware, and network
- You don’t have to install the software as it is portable
- It only offers basic information, lacks in offering details for analysis
8. AIDA64 Extreme
AIDA64 is best suited for power users who remain glued to their system for hours and need an advanced diagnostic pc temp monitoring tool.
You can either use its a free 30-day trial version or choose to use its paid version to enjoy an extensive range of monitoring features.
- You can easily monitor all the aspects that drive the performance of your PC
- You get detailed information about every sensor and hardware
- It supports displays that are ideal for smartphone applications and network operation centers
- It can only be marketed by smaller networks, not available for enterprises
Read Also: Best Free CPU Benchmark Software For Windows
9. CPU Thermometer
CPU Thermometer is fully compatible with Intel and AMD processors along with various versions of Windows including Windows 10.
Use it to monitor your PC temperature along with the overall load. You can set a maximum temperature to your computer, and if your system goes beyond this limit, you will receive an alert notification followed by an automatic shutdown.
- It is a very lightweight software that does not increase the load on your PC
- The software gets a regular update to remove bugs and issues that user’s face
- Both new and old versions are available for download
- It has a very basic user interface even after the update
10. GPU Temp
With it’s simple yet effective functionality, GPU temp surely deserves a spot in the list of best pc temp monitoring tools. It can effortlessly track the temp and voltage of your desktop and is highly useful for gamers.
It displays the information in “degree celsius: format.
- It has a simple and clean interface
- You get GPU information in numeric as well as in the graphical form
- It is free to use software
- The software offers GPU related information only
So, these are some of the best and useful CPU temperature monitoring tools available for use. If you wish to ensure the smooth working of your computer system and want to track its temperature on a regular base, choose one for yourself today.
There is no way that you can go wrong with these tools.