Bluestacks is one of the most efficient Android emulators that enjoys a massive fan base. However, irrespective of its powerful working it starts showing slowdown and lagging issues with time. Thankfully there are several Bluestacks alternatives that promise at-par functionality and are free from any slow down issues.
If you have been a long time fan of Bluestacks and are looking for a replacement, refer to our list of 11 best apps like Bluestasks in 2021.
11 Best Bluestacks Alternatives in 2021
Here is the list of top rated alternatives to Bluestacks that can efficiently match the working of your current champion.
Also See: Best Android Emulators For Windows
1. Andy – Top Rated Alternatives to Bluestacks
Our first pick on the list of top Bluestacks alternatives is this feature-rich and powerful Android emulator. It comes with a straightforward and systematic UI which promises smooth working experience.
- Full support for Playstation & Xbox, camera integration, easy mobile application synchronization and cloud save along with mic support are few of its popular features.
- The application can easily sync with your computer device and work as a touchscreen mobile controller.
- It is a free application and also comes in a Pro version with advanced features.
- It comes with an AWD Launcher mechanism which means that any application that you download on your smartphone will automatically get placed on the desktop screen.
Use this incredible app like Bluestacks to integrate your computer system with your Android device.
2. Nox – App Like Bluestasks
If you are in search of apps like Bluestacks then Nox can be a good choice. It comes loaded with a plethora of features and class-apart offerings and is capable of running your Android smartphone on your desktop.
- The app comes with a simple interface with easy working.
- It offers simple controls and also features an intuitive keyboard which enables easy mapping of gaming and other controlling apps.
- It provides a relatively easy process of running your Android apps on your desktop with simple controls, just like a mouse.
- The application is powered with a Material UI and is based on 5.1.1 Android Lollipop.
- All in all it is one of the best Android emulators that you can currently find in the market. Pick it today to enjoy a smooth and stable working.
LDPlayer is a relatively new Android player, but promises optimized gaming experience. It is a powerful alternative to Bluestacks and promises flawless and stable working.
Even since its inception its popularity has only grown which clearly defines its unbeatable performance and compatibility levels.
- It supports the Android Nougat version and Intel based PCs.
- It also comes with a preinstalled LD store from which you can pick your favorite game.
- LD Player is powered with incredible game-oriented features including custom controls, highFPS and graphics, Multi-Instance synchronization and much more.
4. Remix OS Player.
Remix OS Player has everything to give a tough competition to bluestacks. The application works on a full-fledged OS replacement methodology to give you an Android experience on your desktop.
- It is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow which backs itsv seamless functioning.
- It is a free Android emulator.
- Button mapping, manual settings for location, battery, network type, and full Google Play support are few of its most loved features.
- In terms of stability and smooth functioning Remix OS Player is one of the best Bluestacks alternatives that you can try.
5. Memu Play
Memu Play is another Bluestacks alternative that you can pick to run Android applications on your PC. It comes with an incredible interface and its lightweight design does not hog on your computer resources.
Also See: Best Online Games for PC
- It can run your Android apps and games in a hassle free environment.
- Memu Player can support both AMD and Intel CPUs.
- It is fully compatible with Kit Kat 4.4, JollyBean 4.2 and Lollipop 5.0.
- It is highly popular for its stable and optimized working.
- Enjoy playing your favorite mobile games on your desktop screen powered with stunning graphics and better controls.
Next on our list of Bluestacks alternatives is this impressive piece of software. Use it to enjoy optimal and smooth functioning of both your mobile apps and games on your computer system.
- With GenyMotion you can unleash the actual power of your device GPU.
- It can easily support all new-age android games and applications and promises low latency and high streaming performance.
- It offers a simplified and easy working environment.
- GenyMenu is completely free of cost and does not contain any annoying ads.
- Enjoy better keyboard controls with this excellent alternative of Bluestacks.
7. Game Loop
Specifically designed for gamers, Game Loop is another Bluestacks alternative that you can pick to enjoy high-intensity mobile games on your computer screen.
- It can support powerful games like PUBG, Call of Duty and Free Fire.
- It comes with a dedicated Play store support.
- Keyboarding mapping and mouse support is what you also get with Game loop.
- If you’re looking for a dedicated gaming emulator app like bluestacks then GameLoop is an unbeatable choice.
8. ARC Welder
Enjoy seamless running of all the standard Android applications on your PC with ARC Welder. The tool runs as a browser extension and is completely free of cost.
- It comes with a simple and convenient working, just add the extension to your web browser and you are good to go. You can access your Android application by navigating them with the APK files.
- It ensures quicker and stable running of all your Android applications.
- It provides a unified OS for both your PC and Android device.
Powered with class-apart features, AMIDuOS makes an ideal choice for you.
- It ensures easy and quick launching and running of mobile games and applications on your desktop.
- It comes in both free and paid versions.
- In addition to basic Android applications it also supports multiple peripheral controls like device speakers, microphones, hardware acceleration and OpenGL.
- It promises fast, crisp and accurate running on your Android application without any restrictions and limitations.
- Enjoy 3D acceleration with this powerful Android emulator, a top ranked Bluestacks alternative.
YouWave is a great alternative to Bluestack as every Windows user can have Android experience with this software. From Windows XP to Windows 10 users including the 32bit and 64 bit can use the software. YouWave has both free and paid versions available. Free version offers the user with Android 4.0.4 and the paid version offers 5.1.1. The paid version offers a trial period of 10 days.
- Compatible with most of the WindowsOS
- The user can enjoy multiplayer gaming experience with YouWave
- The software has a separate app store for application downloading
If you are searching for an Android emulator then Bliss is a great option to opt. The app is user friendly and gives users freedom to customize. You can download and enjoy various applications with this Bluestack alternative on your PC. Various variants available the user can use this application in windows and Linux . Every gadget launched in the past 4 years can access this software.
- The user can monitor and tune the battery consumption
- Power pack performance with which the user can enjoy every application
- Easy and user friendly interface which can be customized
Effortlessly emulate your Android apps with the above mentioned Bluestacks alternatives. Whether you’re a developer or a home user who wants to play games, these alternate apps to Bluestacks will certainly help you enjoy a unique experience.
If we have missed your favorite Android emulator, please leave a comment in the comments box, we will be happy to include it in our list.