HP Laptop Bluetooth Driver Download and Update for Windows 10
HP Bluetooth driver download for Windows 10. The post contains a few easiest and most effective ways to find the correct Bluetooth driver for an HP laptop.
In order to enable glitch-free wireless communication between a Bluetooth-enabled desktop or laptop, an up-to-date Bluetooth driver is essential. Otherwise, you may face several connectivity issues with your Bluetooth devices like HP wireless Bluetooth mouse, HP K4000 wireless keyboard, or numerous similar devices that are not detected by your HP laptop. This write-up shows you the best ways to download the Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10 on your HP computer or laptop.
How to Download, Install and Update HP Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10
Keeping the respective drivers up-to-date also helps you fix Bluetooth not working and other related issues. Luckily, there are three methods available for you to perform the HP Bluetooth driver download for Windows 10. Have a look at them below:
Way 1: Manually Install HP Bluetooth Driver from Manufacturer’s Site
Before you use this method, just make sure you know complete information about your devices like version, model number, and a bit of OS. If you have all this information, then you can follow the steps shared below to download and manually install Bluetooth driver on Windows 10 for your HP laptop.
- Go to the official HP Support Center.
- In the search bar, input the model number and click on Submit.
- Choose the correct operating system and bit of the OS.
- After that, click on the Download option to get the latest HP Bluetooth driver downloaded.
Wait for the process to complete. Thereafter, open the downloaded file and comply with the on-screen instructions to complete the HP Bluetooth driver installation. Once everything is done, restart your HP laptop.
Also Read: Toshiba Bluetooth Driver Download and Update for Windows PC
Way 2: Update HP Laptop Bluetooth Driver in Device Manager
By default, Windows comes with a utility tool called Device Manager that shows graphical representations of hardware and related drivers. What’s more, you can use this in-built program to update outdated device drivers. Apart from updating, the tool can also be used to reinstall Bluetooth drivers. Below is how to update HP Bluetooth driver for Windows 10 through Device Manager:
- Press Windows + X keys at a time and choose Device Manager from the quick access menu list.
- In the Device Manager window, expand the Bluetooth category by making a double click on it in order to get the correct Bluetooth driver for HP laptop.
- Then, right-click on your Bluetooth driver like the Realtek Bluetooth driver and choose Update Driver Software.
- From the next prompt, select Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.
Now, the above procedure will search for the latest drivers. Later on, the tool automatically downloads and installs the latest HP Bluetooth driver. In addition to this, Device Manager also finds and fixes Bluetooth connections and lets you have a better experience.
Way 3: Use Bit Driver Updater to Automatically Update HP Bluetooth Driver (Recommended)
As suggested above, Bit Driver Updater is the best way to update HP Bluetooth drivers as well as other system drivers. It is used by millions of people around the world in order to keep their PC drivers updated.
This universal driver updater automatically scans your system for outdated or corrupted drivers and shows the latest driver updates. Furthermore, it also creates a backup of currently installed drivers before updating them and gives you the flexibility to schedule driver scans as per your preference.
In addition, the paid version of this driver updater requires just two-simple clicks of your mouse to update all PC drivers. Also, you will get round-the-clock technical support and a complete money-back guarantee within 60-days of purchase.
Now, take a look at the steps below to know how to use Bit Driver Updater to update HP Bluetooth driver:
- Download Bit Driver Updater. You can do that for free by clicking on the link below.
- Double click the executable file and install the software by following the installation wizard.
- Once installed, launch the tool on your device and make a click on Scan from the left. Now, wait and let the driver updater scan your laptop for an outdated HP Bluetooth driver as well as other PC drivers.
- After scanning, you will see a list of outdated drivers on your device. Find the HP Bluetooth driver and click on the Update Now button next to it. If you are using the paid version then, you can also click on the Update All button. This will let you install all outdated drivers in one click.
Once the latest version of drivers is installed, then reboot your system to apply changes. See how easy it is to use Bit Driver Updater.
A Point to Remember: You can also use the best Bluetooth software that enables you to correctly pair your device with other devices through Bluetooth. Thereafter, you can share & receive files such as pictures, videos, music, and documents via Bluetooth technology. Such software also provides regular driver updates, that means, using this tool you can get the latest HP Bluetooth driver updates.
Also Read: Download and Update Intel Bluetooth Driver For Windows 10 PC
Download and Update HP Laptop Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10: DONE
Using either of the methods suggested above in this informative guide, you can easily find and install the latest HP Bluetooth driver on Windows 10 PC. However, the quickest and easiest way of the three is using Bit Driver Updater.
This intelligent driver updater takes only one or two clicks of the mouse to find and install the required drivers. Moreover, it only provides WHQL certified drivers.
We hope you like this installation guide. If you find it useful, then share it with others around your circle. And, if in case, you have something to add regarding the HP laptop Bluetooth driver download, then, please drop it in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you.