If you run into a ‘Bluetooth not working’ issue in Windows 10, don’t worry! The post discusses several trustworthy ways on Windows 10 Bluetooth driver download for PC. After reading it, you should be able to download and update Bluetooth driver Windows 10, easily and quickly!
A Bluetooth software driver is an essential computer program that helps users connect nearby Bluetooth enabled devices to a laptop or desktop system. So, if you want to avoid Bluetooth connectivity issues and enjoy a top-notch performance, ensure that Bluetooth drivers are updated on a regular basis. Therefore, to save our readers from the hassles of updating drivers, we’ve prepared a detailed Microsoft Windows Bluetooth driver download guide. So, without further ado, let’s begin our discussion with the best ways to download, update, and install Bluetooth driver Windows 10.
Recommended Method to Download Bluetooth Drivers on Windows 10
If you’re thinking about updating or reinstalling Bluetooth driver Windows 10, then we suggest you use one of the most proficient software Bit Driver Updater. It not only helps update all your hardware drivers in a jiffy but also improves the speed and overall performance of your computer. The best thing about this potent driver updater tool is that it’s available for free. That’s why we recommend you to give it a try. Here is the download tab.
Quick & Easy Methods on Windows 10 Bluetooth Driver Download for PC
Below we have listed some of the most helpful methods through which one can effortlessly download, install, update, or reinstall Bluetooth driver Windows 10. So, let’s have a closer look at them.
Method 1: Windows 10 Bluetooth Driver Download via Manufacturer’s Website
One of the most common ways to manually download Bluetooth software drivers on Windows 10 is through the official manufacturer’s website. It can be your computer system manufacturers, such as HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, etc., or the hardware device manufacture, such as Intel, Broadcom, or AMD. Below are the step-by-step instructions on how to download and install the latest Bluetooth driver for Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit version from the official support website of the manufacturer.
- First of all, visit the Bluetooth manufacturer’s website (e.g., Intel).
- Look for the suitable Bluetooth driver version corresponding with your Windows operating system and processor type.
- Then, download the Bluetooth driver installer package on your system.
- Unzip the downloaded driver setup .exe file to a location in your laptop or desktop computer.
- Run the driver executable (.exe) file and follow the instructions provided by the wizard to install the required Bluetooth driver update on your Windows PC.
Method 2: Use Device Manager to Download & Install Bluetooth Driver Windows 10
Windows comes with a built-in utility known as Device Manager to help users manage all PC peripherals. Not just the devices, you can even take care of all the driver software related to them using this default utility of your system. Below are the step-by-step instructions on how to install Bluetooth driver Windows 10 using Device Manager.
- Right-click on the Windows icon / Start button and choose the Device Manager option to launch the tool on your system.
- After the Device Manager screen appears, scroll down and expand the Bluetooth category.
- Right-click on your Bluetooth device and select the “Update Driver” option to update Bluetooth driver Windows 10.
- After that, select the “Search automatically for updated driver software” option.
- Now, wait for Windows OS to find and install the newly released version for your Bluetooth driver software.
- After completion of the installation process, restart your computer.
Method 3: Use Device Manager to Reinstall Bluetooth Driver Windows 10
You can also make use of the Device Manager tool to reinstall Bluetooth drivers on Windows 10. But, in order to install the Bluetooth driver again on your computer, you need to uninstall the old one. Below is how to use Device Manager for reinstalling Bluetooth driver Windows 10.
- Open Device Manager on your PC.
- In Device Manager, click on the Bluetooth category to see the name of all Bluetooth devices installed on your system.
- Right-click on your Bluetooth device and select the “Uninstall device” option from the context menu.
- After the uninstallation process gets complete, navigate to the Action tab in Device Manager, and choose the “Scan for hardware changes” option from the drop-down menu.
- Windows operating system will then automatically reinstall the Bluetooth device along with the latest Bluetooth driver software updates.
Method 4: Use Bit Driver Updater for Windows 10 Bluetooth Driver Download for PC (Recommended)
At last, we would like to mention one of the simplest methods to update and repair device drivers in this Microsoft Windows 10 Bluetooth driver download guide. Since downloading or reinstalling Bluetooth driver Windows 10 manually is quite lengthy and a tiresome process, we suggest you update the drivers automatically with Bit Driver Updater. In addition to updating drivers in the blink of an eye, this intelligently programmed tool also optimizes your Windows for faster and better performance. Below is how to use this tool to download and update Bluetooth driver Windows 10.
- First of all, install Bit Driver Updater through the link given below.
- From the left pane, select the Scan option. In no time, it will show you the list of all missing and outdated drivers.
- Then, select the driver you want to update, and click the ‘Update Now’ button available next to it.
Final Thoughts: Microsoft Windows Bluetooth Driver Download
It is common knowledge that updating and reinstalling Bluetooth driver Windows 10 on a regular basis helps avoid the ‘Bluetooth not detecting devices’ and other connectivity problems. Hopefully, this post helps you in getting the Windows 10 Bluetooth driver download for PC.
If you know some other effective method to download and update Bluetooth drivers on Windows 10, you can share it with us in the below-provided comments box.