How to Download & Update Brother DCP L2520d Driver
Brother DCP-L2520D driver download for Windows 11, 10, or older versions. Read the entire article for complete information!
Brother DCP-L2520D is a multi-function printer based on Laser printing technology. The printer is ideal for printing, scanning, or copying documents. It utilizes a 1-black toner cartridge and delivers a print yield of approximately 2600 pages. However, in order to perform every function properly, the printer requires a correct and compatible Brother DCP-L2520D driver.
Printer drivers are nothing but a special piece of software that lets printers communicate with the Windows operating system, without any hassles. When these drivers either have gone missing or become out of date, then the printer abruptly starts misbehaving or sometimes results in an error called, the printer is not responding at all. Hence, it is crucial to update printer drivers from time to time in order to avoid or fix such printing errors and glitches.
In this blog post, we are going to explain to you the best ways to install the latest Brother DCP L2520D driver update for Windows 11, 10, or older versions (64-bit/32-bit).
Methods to Download, Install and Update Brother DCP-L2520D Driver on Windows PC
Look no further! Listed below are the following ways to hassle-free perform Brother DCP-L2520D driver download for Windows operating systems.
Method 1: Manually Download Brother DCP-L2520D Driver from the Official Site
Like other manufacturers, Brothers also keep releasing the latest drivers in order to improve the productivity of their products. Do you have experience in the technical niche? Then you can search for the latest Brother DCP-L2520D driver on the official website of Brother, and manually download the most compatible ones. To use this method, you need to follow the procedure below:
- Firstly, go to Brother’s official website.
- Then, hover your mouse over the Support option and click on it.
- Under Support, choose Software & Driver Downloads to proceed.
- Scroll down and type the model name of your Brother printer like Brother DCP-L2520D, then click on the Search button beside the search bar.
- After that, find the correct Windows OS version and choose the Language type.
- Next, click on the Download button to initiate the download process.
- Once downloaded, double-click the file and comply with the instructions on your screen to get Brother DCP-L2520D drivers installed on your system.
After performing the above steps, you need to start your PC all over again so that recently installed drivers take effect.
Also Read: Brother MFC-L2710DW Driver Download & Update
Method 2: Automatically Install Brother DCP-L2520D Driver Using Driver Updating Tool (Recommended)
Find it difficult to update drivers manually? Don’t worry, use any reliable third-party driver updating tool like Bit Driver Updater to complete the task of installing device drivers automatically, in no time.
Bit Driver Updater is one of the most popular driver updater utilities that simplify the overall process of finding and downloading the PC drivers by automating every necessary action. The tool is available in two versions i.e, free and pro. You can automatically update drivers with Bit Driver Updater’s free version but the pro version just takes 2 simple clicks of your mouse. Whereas, with the free version you can update one driver at a time.
Here is how to update Brother DCP-L2520D driver via Bit Driver Updater:
- Download Bit Driver Updater from the button given below.
- Then, follow the setup wizard to successfully install the software.
- After installation, launch it on your device and click on the Scan option from the left pane.
- Next, wait for the scanning to be completed.
- Once done, click on the Update Now button shown next to the Brother DCP-L2520D driver. Users who are using the pro version can click on the Update All button. This will update all PC drivers simultaneously.
The pro version provides 24*7 technical support and a complete money-back guarantee but for a limited time. See how easy & quick it is to update outdated, faulty, broken, or missing drivers with Bit Driver Updater.
Method 3: Update Brother DCP-L2520D Driver in Device Manager
Device Manager is another way to perform Brother DCP-L2520D driver download on Windows 11, 10, or older versions. Follow the steps below:
- Use Windows and R keyboard shortcut to invoke the Run Dialog box.
- Type devmgmt.msc in the box and press Enter.
- This action will open Device Manager, where you need to look for Print Queues or The Printer. Then, double-click on the same to expand its drop-down menu.
- Find and click right on your Brother DCP-L2520D printer driver, after that, choose Update Driver Software from the context menu list.
- Lastly, select an option that automatically updates drivers for your device. (See image below)
Thereafter, follow the instructions on your screen to get the task done. Once the latest Brother printer drivers are installed, then simply reboot your computer system to apply the recently made changes.
Also Read: What is a Device Manager
Brother DCP-L2520D Driver Download for Windows 11/10/8/7: DONE
With that, you have learned about the three different ways to find, download and install the correct Brother DCP-L2520D driver for Windows PC. You can use any of the above-shared methods to update the Brother printer driver. However, in our opinion, you should use Bit Driver Updater to automatically get the latest drivers installed on your computer.
We hope you have liked the article. Don’t hesitate to drop your queries or further suggestions in the comments section below. For more information related to technology and technical issues, subscribe to our Newsletter and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram.