How frustrating it can be if your Windows system fails to connect to the internet? This, in fact, can be a potential problem after upgrading to Windows 10. Windows 10 users have often complained about encountering problems with the network connectivity and the main culprit behind this is mostly outdated or corrupted network adapter drivers.
So, what can be done about this problem? According to experts and other Windows users, if you update network adapter drivers, then it could end your problem with network connectivity issues.
We will see the various ways in which you can download network adapter drivers through this blog and update them to avoid facing problems with the network connection.
Most Recommended Method to Update Network Adapter Driver Windows 10
Though multiple methods are available to update network drivers, yet if you want a one-stop solution to resolve network connectivity issues, then you can fix the network adapter driver with the Bit Driver Updater tool.
Bit Driver Updater software can easily find out the most recent driver updates for all your system drivers and install them on your computer automatically.
So, get the tool right now on your computer by clicking the below download button.
Ways to Update Network Adapter Driver Windows 10
There is more than one way to update network drivers and resolve network connectivity issues. Let us explore each of them in a step-by-step manner below.
Method 1. Network Adapter Driver Download Via Windows Update Service
If you are wondering how to update network adapter drivers via Windows Update service then you can go through the below steps.
- Launch the Settings app on your Windows system.
- Then, find the Update & Security section and clcik on it.
- This will take you to a new window where you will see a left side panel.
- On the left side panel, click on Windows Update.
- Finally, tap on the Check for Updates button on the main window.
- Windows will initiate downloading and installing the latest version of the network driver updates.
- After this, reboot your Windows computer once to make the changes done effective.
You can thus download network adapter drivers and eliminate network connectivity issues with the help of the in-built Windows service.
Read Also: List of Must-Have Apps for Windows 10
Method 2. Network Adapter Driver Download Via Device Manager
Our next method to update network adapter driver on Windows 10 is via the Device Manager tool. This is another manual method of network driver update relying on a built-in Windows tool. The steps to update network drivers with the Device Manager have been outlined below:
- Type Device Manager in the Windows search box and click on it to open it.
- Then, scroll down the list below to find the Network adapter segment and double-click to expand it.
- Double-click the network adapter driver to open the Properties box.
- You will see a button for Update driver which you need to click.
- In the following prompt appearing on your screen choose the former option which reads, “Search automatically for updated driver software.”
- Windows will then perform the needed steps to update network drivers further.
Method 3. Network Adapter Update With Bit Driver Updater
To update network adapter drivers, you can ditch the manual methods and instead take the smartest approach of network driver update with the help of Bit Driver Updater. This is because the tool saves our time and effort in downloading and updating the system drivers effectively.
It is enabled with wonderful features like one-click update, backup and restore drivers options, etc.
All you have to do is download the tool on your computer and then scan your system with it. Once the tool detects the outdated or broken drivers, it will automatically update them after you click the ‘Update’ button.
The tool will download and install the latest drivers on your system and ultimately help resolve the issue of network connectivity.
Besides updating the drivers of your computer, this tool also optimizes the PC performance and keeps your system fast and stable.
How To Update Network Adapter Driver: Solved
Having discussed the above-methods of downloading network adapter drivers in detail, I am sure you will be able to update network adapter drivers and resolve the network connectivity issues on your own.
Do reach out to us in case of queries and suggestions by dropping them in the comments box below.