How to Download and Update Logitech M325 Driver
Gone are the days when wired Mouse was a thing. Wireless mouse are more convenient and handy devices preferred by most users. One of the preferred choices for the wired mouse is the Logitech M325 mouse. Just like other computer hardware wireless mice also need relevant compatible drivers to communicate with your operating system. And to improve your experience manufacturers often release driver updates. As missing or corrupted drivers can lead to several issues, it is advisable to keep Logitech M325 mouse software up to date.
However, some users faced troubles while downloading the Logitech M325 drivers on Windows 10, or other devices. If you are also one of them, this guide is for you. The following sections explain the steps for manual and automatic methods to download and update Logitech M325 mouse drivers on your Windows devices.
Methods to Download & Update Logitech M325 Driver Windows 10, 11
Read the following options and apply the method that is suitable for you to download, install, and update Logitech wireless mouse M325 drivers on Windows 11, 10, or older version devices.
Method 1: Manual Logitech M325 Driver Download and Update
The most common method for Logitech M325 driver download is from the official website of the manufacturer. Logitech offers timely driver updates to improve performance and bug fixes. So if you have the basic technical skills and information about your system you can download drivers manually.
Make sure you are aware of the Windows version and its type to identify compatible drivers and download them to your system. Once you have this information here are the steps to download Logitech M325 mouse drivers:
- Open the official webpage of Logitech on your web browser.
- Locate the Support tab on the top panel and click on it to expand. Press the Downloads option present under this tab.
- Scroll and expand the Mice and Pointers category.
- In the search bar type M325.
- Click on the More option and then on Downloads. Identify the compatible Logitech M325 mouse driver with your Windows version and press the Download Now button next to it.
- Restart your PC to apply the Logitech M324 mouse driver Windows 10 update.
This manual method is suitable only for users who are technically skilled. But if you don’t want to invest time in downloading the Logitech M325 mouse software manually, move on to the following methods.
Also Read: How to Update Logitech Mouse Driver In Windows 11,10 PC
Method 2: Update Logitech M325 Driver via Device Manager
With the in-built Windows utility i.e Device Manager you can download or update the Logitech M325 mouse driver on Windows 10, 11, or older version devices. Follow the steps below to install the latest Logitech M325 mouse software on your PC in a partly automatic manner.
- Press Windows and R keys together to open the Run dialog box. Enter the command devmgmt.msc and click on OK to open Device Manager.
- In the list double click on Mouse and other pointing devices category to locate your Logitech wireless mouse M324 drivers.
- Right-click on the Logitech M324 mouse driver Windows 10, or the respective version and press the Update driver software option.
- In the next window that appears on your screen, choose the automatic search option ( first) to download the latest Logitech M325 driver update.
- Wait till the driver update installs automatically and restart your PC to apply the updated Logitech M324 driver.
Don’t want to update drivers manually? There’s a fully automatic method to download Logitech M325 mouse drivers or other system drivers. Move on to the next option to download system drivers automatically and in no time.
Also Read: How to Download Logitech K270 Driver Windows 10,11
Method 3: Use Bit Driver Updater to Download Logitech M325 Driver Automatically
To make driver updates an easy task there are various automatic driver updater software available. But one of the most preferred and reliable of the available options is the Bit Driver Updater. If you lack the basic technical skills no need to panic download the tool and update Logitech M325 mouse software and all other drivers automatically.
In addition to driver updates Bit Driver Updater is also capable of the following features:
- Schedule driver updates at the time of the user’s convenience.
- Quickly scan the system for a list of outdated drivers.
- One-click downloads for a list of outdated drivers
- Huge driver database
- Restore and Backup relevant driver data
- 24*7 assistance from the support team
- Upto 60 days complete money-back guarantee for the Pro version tool
- WHQL-certified and verified drivers
Therefore, to unlock the full potential of the tool and update drivers automatically follow the given instructions.
Automatically Update Logitech M325 Mouse Driver via Bit Driver Updater
- Press the Download button to load the Bit Driver Updater file package on your Windows device. Follow the on-screen steps to install the software.
- Launch Bit Driver Updater and start searching for pending updates on your system drivers with the Scan Drivers option.
- As the list is displayed, locate the Logitech M325 driver and click on the Update Now option next to it.
- Additionally, if you have the pro version of Bit Driver Updater click on the Update All option to download all the pending driver updates at once.
Note: Free version users of Bit Driver Updater can download one driver update at a time.
- Install the Logitech M325 mouse driver Windows 10 by applying the on-screen steps. Restart to bring the driver updates into effect.
This method is quick and suitable for both technically skilled and challenged users. Bit Driver Updater is reliable and provides verified driver updates. Therefore, if you don’t want to keep a track of pending driver updates on your system, use the automatic driver updater software.
Also Read: How to Download and Update Logitech M570 Driver
Logitech M325 Driver Download and Update: DONE
Here we conclude our guide on how to download, install and update Logitech M325 drivers. Choose the manual or automatic method depending on your requirements and skills. However, our recommendation for our readers is the automatic option. Download Bit Driver Updater software to download the Logitech M325 mouse driver and all other driver updates with a single click.
Do let us know in the comments if we missed out on anything. Also, we would highly appreciate your valuable feedback below. For similar technology guides and updates subscribe to our blog. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest to never miss any tech news or updates.