Are you searching for the latest EasyCAP drivers for Windows PC? If so, then don’t worry, you have arrived at the right place. In this tutorial, we are going to discuss the productive and convenient ways to perform the driver download for the EasyCAP USB video capture device. So, to get a better understanding read the write-up till the end!
What is EasyCAP?
Basically, it is a USB video capture peripheral device or product that can change an S-video or RCA video source into a USB audio and video format. This peripheral device offers a precise rendering of the original file and utilizes the general video and audio formats. EasyCap USB video capture device is a shoddy but beneficial device. However, nowadays, many users are not familiar with this device.
But, like others, EasyCAP also needs a driver package to run smoothly. EasyCAP is not a label name. There are numerous variants of the USB video capture devices traded under the title of the EasyCAP. Now, the question arises of how to find and install the genuine driver package for your device. Hence, we have created this much-needed tutorial to explain the effective methods to download and update EasyCAP driver for Windows PC. So, without further ado, let’s start the discussion with the easy yet productive methods.
List of Methods to Download, Install and Update EasyCAP Drivers for Windows PC
Below, we have described the methods by which you can efficiently and smoothly get the latest EasyCAP drivers for Windows 10, 8, 7.
Method 1: Automatically Update and Install EasyCAP Drivers Using Bit Driver Updater
If you are unable to find the correct and compatible drivers manually then you can use the Bit Driver Updater to find and install the drivers automatically. It is a one-stop driver updater program to get the latest drivers for the EasyCAP USB video capture device. With this tool, you do not need to go through the multiple links and driver versions to identify the reliable driver for you.
Plus, this tool lets you update EasyCAP drivers within a single click. With this tool, you can also backup the older version of the driver file, so, just in case, if the new driver file doesn’t fix the issue then you can restore the older file. This driver updater tool is equipped with the latest advanced algorithms that have the competency to increase the PC’s overall performance by up to 50%. And, with this tool, you can update outdated driver effortlessly and fearlessly by following the steps shared below:
- Download and Install the Bit Driver Updater from the button provided below.
- Once the installation is complete, then launch the tool and click on the Scan option which is presented in the left pane.
- Thereafter, review the scan results and detect the EasyCAP drivers.
- Next, click on the Update Now button that appeared next to it.
If you want to update the other drivers along with the EasyCAP driver then you can do so by clicking on the Update All button. But, for resolving all the faulty drivers in one go, you need to rely on the premium version of the Bit Driver Updater. With this tool, you can update any driver such as video card drivers, touchpad drivers, and more, easily & quickly.
Method 2: Use Manufacturer’s Official Website to Download EasyCAP Drivers
If you do not want to use the driver updater tool and update the driver file manually for the EasyCAP USB video capture device, then you can use the manufacturer’s official website. Here are the steps that you need to follow to update the EasyCAP driver Windows 10.
- Head to the official website of your Manufacturer.
- Then, switch to the Support page.
- Find the compatible driver pack according to your Windows operating system.
- Next, download the EasyCAP driver file on your system.
- After this, run the setup file by double-clicking on it.
After performing the aforementioned steps, go with the on-screen instructions for installing the EasyCAP driver on your system.
Method 3: Download and Install EasyCAP Drivers in Device Manager
The next way to get the latest version of drivers for any device is via Device Manager. It is a program that comes by default in Windows operating systems, empowering the users to remotely access, control, and operate all the hardware devices connected to the system. Below is the tutorial to guide you on how to update EasyCAP drivers in Device Manager.
- On your Keyboard, hit the Windows logo + X keys together. And, then scroll down to choose the Device Manager from the list that displays.
- Then, navigate to the EasyCAP USB video capture device and click right to choose the Update Driver Software.
- In the next prompt, select the Automatic approach to search for the drivers.
- Now, wait for a while until the Windows searches for the drivers.
If Windows notices any new driver update available then it will download and install it automatically. You just need to wait and grant the required permissions.
Also Read: [Fixed] USB Port Not Working On Windows 10
Method 4: Download EasyCAP Drivers via Original Installation CD/DVD
If you have lately acquired the EasyCAP video capturing device and received a CD/DVD along with it. Then, you can get the EasyCAP drivers directly through the installation CD/DVD without downloading the drivers on your computer. Just follow the steps below:
- Firstly, enter the installation CD/DVD into the CD/DVD drive of your system.
- Then, proceed with the on-screen instructions and select Install Driver.
- Further, choose the No, Not This Time option and then make a click on the Next option.
- After this, choose the automatic way by clicking on the Install Software Automatically option.
- Choose Next and select the Continue Anyway option to proceed further.
- Once installation gets completed, make a final click on the Finish.
Kudos, now you have successfully installed the EasyCAP drivers on your system without downloading them.
Successfully Downloaded EasyCAP Drivers for Windows PC
Through this tutorial, you have learned how to download, install and update the EasyCAP drivers for Windows PC. In this tutorial guide, we have explained the 4 easiest yet effective ways through which you can get the latest drivers for your EasyCAP USB video capturing device.
Let us know if you have any suggestions in the comment box below. Plus, if you encounter any queries related to the methods mentioned above, then do share them too with us in the box below. We would try to help you in the best way possible.
Moreover, if you want to receive troubleshooting guides and regular updates related to the technology, then do subscribe to TechPout. Additionally, engage with us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest for a quick response.