Download Canon IP2770 printer driver to enjoy a smoother and error-free printing experience. In the following post, we’ll show you how to download and install Canon PIXMA IP2770 driver for Windows 10 easily and quickly. Read on to know more.
Device drivers, or simply drivers are essential programs that enable the computer’s operating system to properly communicate with different hardware devices. If the appropriate driver for a device is not installed, then the particular hardware may not function properly.
So, if you’re using the Canon PIXMA iP2770 printer and expect it to keep running smoothly and at peak performance, it’s very important to keep its driver updated at all times. However, if you don’t know how to install Canon IP2770 printer without CD, then do not worry. Through this Canon IP2770 printer driver download guide, we’ll walk you through the whole process of downloading and installing the latest driver updates for your printer device.
Highly Recommended Method for Free Download Canon IP2770 Driver Windows 10
Bit Driver Updater is undoubtedly one of the simplest & fastest solutions for keeping your computer hardware and devices working smoothly. The software is designed to check every nook and cranny of your computer for outdated or mismatched drivers and provide a one-click solution to update them to the latest manufacturer-recommended versions.
Methods to Download & Install Canon IP2770 Printer Driver on Windows 10
Below are the most convenient and non-cumbersome methods to download, install, and update Canon IP2770 driver on Windows 10 (both laptops and desktop computers).
Method 1: Download Printer Canon PIXMA IP2770 Driver via Official Canon Website
The official Canon support website contains all the newly-released driver updates for its printer devices, including the master printer Canon IP2770. So, if you want to update your printer driver by yourself, you can visit Canon’s driver support page, search for the right one, then download and install it step by step. Here are the steps that can help you in doing so.
- First of all, go to the official website of Canon.
- Click the Support tab at the top of the page and select the “Software and Drivers” option from the drop-down menu.
- In the search box, enter your product name, i.e., PIXMA iP2770, and then choose the relevant result from the query suggestions list.
- Then, scroll down to the Drivers & Downloads section and select the specific flavor Windows operating system version you’re using from the drop-down box if the detected one is incorrect.
- After that, click on the Select button next to the driver you want, and then hit the Download button to get the driver setup file of Canon IP2770 installer for your Windows system.
- Now, run the downloaded Canon PIXMA IP2770 installer and follow the on-screen instructions provided by the wizard to install the latest driver update for your printer device.
Method 2: Download Printer Canon IP2770 Driver Through Device Manager
You can also download Canon IP2770 printer driver, install, and update it manually with the help of a Windows built-in tool called Device Manager. To do so, follow the steps shared below.
- In the Windows search box, type device manager and click on the Best match result to launch the Device Manager tool on your PC.
- In Device Manager, go to the ‘Print Queues’ or ‘Printers’ section and expand it to see the name of devices listed in that category.
- Then, right-click on the Canon PIXMA IP2770 printer and choose the “Update Driver Software” option from the context menu.
- After that, when asked how to do you want to search for drivers, choose the first option, i.e., “Search automatically for updated driver software.”
- Now, wait till the system finds and installs the latest version of the Canon PIXMA IP2770 driver for your Windows.
- After the installation process is complete, restart your computer.
Method 3: Download & Install Canon IP2770 Printer Driver Using Windows Update
You can also take the help of the Windows built-in update functionality to manually download, install, and update Canon PIXMA iP2770 printer driver on your device. Here are the detailed instructions for the same.
- Tap or click on the Windows Start button in the left bottom corner of the screen, and then select the Settings (gear icon) option.
- In the Windows Settings app, look for the “Update & Security” option and click on it.
- Then, tap on the “Check for updates” button available under the Windows Update section.
- Now, wait patiently till Windows OS looks for the latest updates for your PC.
- Once the new updates are found, click on the “Download and install now” button.
- After that, restart your computer.
Method 4: Download & Update Canon IP2770 Printer Driver Automatically with Bit Driver Updater
Manually downloading and updating drivers requires time and a certain level of computer skills. Hence, it is advised to use a robust and reliable program to update the Windows drivers automatically. One such program is Bit Driver Updater. It is among the topmost driver repair and update utilities available in the present marketplace. Below is how you can use this amazing program to automatically update and download printer IP2770 driver on your Windows computer.
- First of all, download & install Bit Driver Updater on your system by clicking on the button provided below.
- Now, open the application and hit the “Scan Drivers” button to identify all the incompatible, missing, and outdated drivers on your computer.
- After you get the driver scan results, go to the Canon IP2770 driver and click the “Update Now” button available next it to download and install the correct updated version of that driver.
Download Printer Canon PIXMA IP2770 Driver for Windows 10: Concluding Words
We discussed 4 simplest yet most effective methods to get the latest driver updates in this Canon IP2770 printer driver download, update, and installation guide. Use any of the aforementioned ways to update your canon IP2770 driver and enjoy a glitch-free printing experience on Windows PCs.
Lastly, before you go, do let us know in the comment box below whether you found this post helpful or not. And sign up for our newsletter for more such tech-related articles and the latest news/trends.