6 Best DriverMax Alternatives and Similar Software for Windows
A Driver updater software is crucial to the overall working of a Windows device. DriverMax is one of the most popular and efficient tools that ensures the smooth working of your device drivers.
However, if you are looking for an alternative to Driver Max, then you are at the correct place. Our blog here will discuss some of the most powerful driver updater tools that can help to leverage the performance of your device.
To make the task easy for you here we have handpicked some of the best DriverMax alternatives that will keep your device drivers in good health and ensure smooth device working.
But before we move on, let’s have a quick look at why we need Driver Updater tools.
Why Do You Need A Driver Updater Tool?
Outdated and broken drivers can take a toll on the overall performance of your device, here are some reasons why we need driver updater tools.
- Without updated and compatible drivers, your system devices may cease to perform. For instance, broken drivers may result in no sound, distorted display, printer connectivity issues, network connectivity problems, and much more.
- Outdated drivers can also make your device to work slowly or result in a complete breakdown, hence updating them from time to time is essential.
- You can use a manual method to update your device drivers but experts recommend the use of an automated driver updater tool. An automated tool will not only identify trouble areas but will also fix them in no time.
Best DriverMax Alternatives for Windows in 2020
Here are some of the best and most popular DriverMax alternatives for you.
1. Bit Driver Updater
Manually looking for an appropriate driver for your device can be nerve-cracking this is where Bit Driver updater comes to your rescue. It offers one stop solution and promises optimized system performance and speed.
- With this powerful and feature rich tool you can not only detect but only fix all the problematic areas in your device. It automatically scans your device for faulty drivers and installs the most appropriate and latest driver whenever required.
- It is packed with an array of advanced features which ensures complete system stability and security.
- It saves a lot of time which you might waste in looking out for compatible drivers.
- In addition to this, it also offers round the clock customer support for better user experience.
- It creates system backup before fixing any faulty driver.
- Powered with extensive analysing capabilities, Bit Driver Update can easily detect broken and outdated drivers within seconds.
- One-click working mechanism is what makes it the best alternative to drivermax.
2. Driver Magic
Our first pick on the list of DriverMax alternatives is this incredible and powerful tool that promises enhanced PC performance. Driver Magic is a feature-rich tool and can find outdated and missing drives in a matter of seconds. Fix your system driver issues in a single tap with this incredible tool.
- It is backed with a rich directory of around 200000+ driver databases.
- It provides a single platform solution for all your driver related issues. It identifies missing and corrupt drives, finds its latest and compatible version and installs it on your devices in a smooth manner.
- Apart from this it also helps you get rid of invalid registry entries that enhance the speed and performance of your Windows device.
- Its web protection functionality also makes it a perfect DriverMax alternative. It provides complete web browser protection and blocks malicious malware.
- Additionally, it also manages your Startup items by removing unwanted files that put unnecessary load on your device.
- All-in-all Driver Magic is a great driver updater tool that can boost the overall working of your Windows Device.
- It is a Free Alternative to DriverMax that can update, restore and manage your device drivers like a breeze
3. Driver Booster
Next on our list of best DriverMax alternatives is Driver Booster. Packed with a plethora of advanced and useful features the tool can easily scan and fix faulty and broken drivers. It ensures that your device is running on the latest driver versions which add on to the overall stability of your computer system.
- The best part about Driver Booster is its ability to create restore points before installing any updates.
- It comes with a clean and convenient interface and simple working.
- Driver Booster supports automatic driver updates.
- It is fully compatible with all Windows versions.
- It uses only authorized platforms and WHQL tested drivers which promise greater system security.
- Enjoy a one-click drive update with this perfect alternative to Drivermax.
- The tool also provides an automatic shutdown and device reboot option.
- Its seamless working is backed by a massive driver database with around 300000+ drivers.
- In addition to this, it also optimizes the performance of your device by deleting junk files and invalid registry entries.
- Its smart defrag mechanism also enhances the boot time.
4. Driver Easy
If you are still looking for an impressive Drivermax alternative, then try Driver Easy. Packed with several high-end and premium features the tool lets you fix your drivers in a jiffy. Its one-click mechanism helps you to find trouble spots with possible fixes.
- Driver Easy is designed to carry out automatic and scheduled system scans.
- It has a massive driver database and can perform system scan even in an offline mode.
- Use it to search outdated drivers, create system backups, and set restore points before every update process.
- It is compatible with all major Windows versions including 7, 8.1, and 10.
- Easily update your device drivers with this DriverMax alternative.
- It comes in a free and Pro version.
- Driver East can find the latest version of drivers for all your device components including printer, audio devices, graphic card, USB device, scanners, and much more.
5. Avast Driver Updater
Next on our list of DriverMax alternatives is Avast Driver Updater. Use it to scan your device, identify problematic drives and update them for peak device performance.
Packed with an array of useful features Avast Driver Updater can result in lower device issues, better performance, lesser crashing instances, uninterrupted browsing, faster browsing, and much more.
- It automatically scans your device for broken and faulty drivers and updates them to fix PC performance issues.
- You can also use it to find the best and the most compatible graphic drivers for your device to enjoy a sharper graphic experience.
- It also promises disturbance-free and richer audio experience by regularly updating your audio drivers.
- It’s a one-click problem-solving mechanism that makes it a perfect DriverMax alternative.
- Scan your device in real-time and get the support of around 500,000 drivers.
- It also creates restore points that avoid any data loss.
- It is compatible with major Windows versions including 7/8/8.1/10.
6. Auslogics Driver Updater
Our last pick on the list of alternatives to Drivermax is Auslogics Driver Updater. Use it to automatically update your device drivers and ensure the smooth working of all your hardware components.
- Scan and update your faulty device drivers easily and conveniently with this DriverMax alternative.
- Use it to automatically fix your device driver’s issues in no time.
- For enhanced data safety it creates a backup before updating the drivers.
- In addition to this, it ensures that the version it is installing is fully compatible with your Windows device.
- Auslogics Driver Updater is trusted by millions of people and worldwide industries.
Also See: Best Auslogics Driver Updater Alternatives
Keep Windows Drivers Up-to-date With Best DriverMax Alternatives
All the above-mentioned alternatives to Drivermax are some of the most efficient and trusted driver updater tools. These tools are packed with useful features and can provide a new life to your unstable device.
You can try each one of them and check which one fits your requirements in the best possible way. Pick one today to enjoy a one-stop solution to all your driver related problems.