Keeping your device drivers updated is indispensable nowadays to avoid facing performance related issues. But updating device drivers manually is out of question for most people as most us lack the time and technical expertise to do so.
Therefore, we tend to depend on tools like the Auslogics Driver Updater. Though this is a popular tool, yet one of its major drawbacks is the lack of guarantee of installing the original manufacturer drivers on the PC. This makes users look for Auslogics Driver Updater alternatives.
In this blog, we will inform you about the best driver updater software that can serve as efficient replacement tools for the Auslogics Driver Updater.
10 Excellent Auslogics Driver Updater Alternatives in 2020
Let us learn about the features and benefits of the Auslogics Driver Updater similar software below.
1. Bit Driver Updater
The Bit Driver Updater tool is one of the best Auslogics Driver Updater alternatives that can update your system drivers at one shot after installing the tool on your system. The best part about this tool is that it also boosts the PC performance and hardware functioning immensely and looks after your PC’s health competently. Let us learn about its other prime offerings:
Distinctive features of Bit Driver Updater:
- This tool is compatible with the Windows OS.
- It is capable of fast and precise scanning and detection of bad drivers.
- The tool offers an extensively updated driver database with genuine drivers.
- Comes with a smart system optimizer to optimize and stabilize the PC.
- It backs up all the device drivers that can be restored when needed.
- Offers round the clock customer assistance.
2. ITL Driver Updater
ITL Driver Updater is a top rated tool with exquisite features and benefits. This tool thus serves as another awesome Auslogics driver updater alternative. With a clean and user friendly interface, this tool updates your system drivers automatically, thereby saving you from the manual effort and time loss. Let us understand the offerings of this impeccable tool in detail:
Distinctive features of ITL Driver Updater:
- Real-time automatic scans help in detecting faulty drivers quickly.
- You can also schedule customized scans with this tool.
- Offers one-click update feature to update all the flagged drivers at once.
- Users can backup the existing drivers and restore them when required.
- The database contains more than 160000 WHQL certified device drivers.
- An exclusion list helps users to exclude certain drivers from scanning.
- Round the clock technical support is available.
- The tool is available in more than 11 languages.
3. Driver Magic
Driver Magic can be regarded as another best Auslogics Driver Updater alternative because of its advanced PC optimization capabilities that can make your PC smooth, stable, and fast. Let’s take a quick look at its interesting features:
Distinctive features of Driver Magic:
- The tool installs genuine drivers.
- The tool has a humongous driver database.
- Cleans invalid registry entries with just one click.
- The Startup Manager boosts the startup time of your PC.
- This tool offers web protection to keep your system safe while browsing.
4. Quick Driver Updater
If you are seeking the best Auslogics Driver Updater alternative, then you can go for the Quick Driver Updater as it offers many smart features to keep the system drivers updated.
Distinctive features of Quick Driver Updater:
- The layout and design of the tool is wonderful.
- Optimizes PC performance by fixing the driver-related issues efficiently.
- Downloads only official versions of the device drivers.
- Improves the performance of the games.
5. Driver Easy
Our next pick is Driver Easy, a top-notch software similar to Auslogics Driver Updater. Besides being an advanced tool for managing the drivers, this tool is also capable of several more functions that makes it a worthy Auslogics Driver Updater alternative.
Distinctive features of Driver Easy:
- This tool lets you scan your system even in offline mode.
- Offers backup and restore features.
- Offers the option of one-click update to save time.
- Has a highly updated driver database.
6. Avast Driver Updater
You can also consider utilizing Avast Driver Updater tool as an Auslogics Driver Updater alternative as this tool is easy to install and setup and is safe to use as it is free from any form of malware. It doesn’t have any hidden applications that install automatically along with the tool. Let us look at its other magnificent offerings:
Distinctive features of Avast Driver Updater:
- Installs driver updates in a scaled manner to minimize hardware issues.
- Consumes less system resources.
- Users can obtain the driver source detail information.
- Lets users restore functions by reverting system changes.
- Operates in the background silently.
7. Driver Genius
If you want your device drivers to be updated in a jiffy, then Driver Genius is the ultimate tool that you should acquire as an Auslogics Driver Updater alternative. With a simplistic and intuitive interface, this tool offers many useful features that are described below:
Distinctive features of Driver Genius:
- You can find drivers for almost all system related peripherals and software.
- Offers plenty of optimization tools.
- Includes a device diagnostic tool to treat hardware problems easily.
- You can restore your system to an earlier stable version with this tool.
- Installs drivers from trusted sources only.
8. Ashampoo Driver Updater
If your computer is suffering due to out-of-date, outworn, or missing hardware drivers and you are trying to find an alternative to the Auslogics Driver Updater tool, then you can go for the Ashampoo Driver Updater.
Distinctive features of Ashampoo Driver Updater:
- Easy to install and use.
- You can update drivers in a single click.
- Supports backup and restore features.
- Offers a way to exclude certain drivers from scanning.
9. Driver Booster
Driver Booster is another competent tool that can serve as a decent replacement for Auslogics Driver Updater software because it boosts the system performance effortlessly by fixing the corrupted and old drivers.
Distinctive features of Driver Booster:
- PC Optimizer cleans junk files, registry entries and resolves system issues easily.
- Offers a disk defragmenter to optimize the computer’s boot time.
- Comes with an in-built password manager.
- Helps restore the PC to a previous point in time to resolve abrupt errors.
10. Smart Driver Updater
Smart Driver Updater is another good Auslogics Driver Updater alternative that can operate utilizing less system resources and make the PC function incredibly fast and smooth. Wondering how? Let’s find out more from the features below:
Distinctive features of Smart Driver Updater:
- Installs only OEM drivers from an extensive database.
- Helps to schedule scans as per user requirements.
- This tool smoothly resolves compatibility issues between newly installed drivers and the existing hardware.
- Backup and restore feature and driver exclusion list are its other notable offerings.
Boost PC Performance with Auslogics Driver Updater Alternatives
On a concluding note, we can say that the Auslogics Driver Updater alternative utilities recommended in the above article would be capable of resolving all your driver related needs efficiently and effortlessly. Thus, the updated drivers can not only boost the PC performance but also stabilize the operation of the system.
So, go ahead and download the tool which suits your needs the most and experience your computer like never before.
Do let us know your thoughts, queries, and suggestions in the comments section below. Also, subscribe to our newsletter for more tech related blogs and latest news updates.