To help you remember all your medicine schedules we have mentioned 10 best medication reminder apps that you can install and never miss the time for medicine. For more information about the application, keep reading the article.
Humans nowadays take medicine or pills in order to keep the body maintained internally. Some of you might take multivitamins, iron, and calcium pills to keep the body maintained, while on the other hand some of you might take pills for diseases like diabetes, allergies, etc. In a study, it was found that more than half of humans don’t take the medicines as prescribed. The major reason found out behind this issue was people forget to take the medicine on time.
Making a new habit is tough but it isn’t impossible. To help you keep the medication on track you can download pill tacker apps on your mobile. These pill reminder apps will notify you at the time of your medicine so that you never miss any of your medicine/ pills.
Finding the best medicine reminder app can be tough for an individual which is why we have mentioned the 10 best medication reminder apps that you can use in 2021 to keep a track of your medicine. So without any further delay, let’s take a look at the list of pill tracker apps.
Best Medication Reminder Apps to Use in 2021
Here are the best medication reminder apps that will help you remember all your medication.
1. Pill Reminder & Medication tracker – Medisafe
Medisafe’s Pill Reminder is one of the best medication reminder apps that you can trust with closed eyes. The app is available for all Android users, you can simply download this app from Google Playstore. The app has many features including prescription refill reminders. Drug interaction and managing other important schedules related to health. Using this app you can track the important details on your wearable devices too.
- The app can track measurements of BP, glucose like check up elements
- Unique intuitive interface with an eye-soothing color scheme
- Keep a track of your monthly, weekly, and daily performance
- The app is not budget-friendly
2. Mango Health
Next up on the list of best medication reminder apps is Mango Health. This is a great application that will keep track of all the medication and timings. Using this application you can commit to healthy habits that will help you maintain health. The app will track all your logs and medical records in one place so that you can access them at the time you want. Every app has some pros and cons that you need to check. The pros and cons of Mango Health are listed below.
- Helps in creating a daily schedule easily
- You can even skip or snooze alerts if needed
- The app has reward programs too for the users
- You can not customize the app but have to manage with the pre-programmed interface and habits
3. CareClinic: Tracker, Reminder
CareClinic is another best medication reminder app on the list. This is a great app for all Android users who wish to keep track of all their medicine schedules. Unlike other free pill reminder apps, this has a built-in drug database that can make your work easy. The app not only keeps a track of medicine but also tracks weight, sleep time, daily mood, and other health-related aspects.
- The app tracks symptoms, habits, headache, migraine, and others
- You can add other people to share reports and insights
- The app can be used with various wearable devices to track exact numbers
- Beginners can find the interface tough
DoseCast is a great app to track all your medical activity as you can use this with various wearable devices as well. The app is considered one of the best medication apps as it keeps track of all your medical needs. Unlike other best medicine reminder apps, this is very different as it offers many other features than just offering as a pill tracker app.
The app uses your contact list to track doctor and pharmacist prescriptions. It moreover takes a photo of a pill and medicine bottle that can help you easily identify.
- The app is compatible with every wearable device
- Irrespective of the time zone the app adjust and notifies on time
- It supports English, French, and German language
- The free version offers limited features
Also Read: 10 Easy Online Video Editors to Try in 2021
5. Lady Pill Reminder
Lady Pill Reminder is one of the best medication reminder apps as it sends a notification to remind you about your medicine. Not only reminds you to take medicine but it also reminds you to buy new stock so that you don’t miss any day’s medicine. The app is just like a personal nurse who keeps on reminding the person of their health through notifications.
The reason why this app is the best medicine reminder app is that the app works smartly and does not work just like alarming software. You just have to assign the days and the time on those days for medicine. The apps smartly notify you to take medicine and on the day you don’t need it you won’t get any notifications. The app moreover keeps track of birth control pills as well. You can easily customize your plan as per requirement and adjust it at any time.
- The interface of the app is very simple
- You can easily customize the app according to need
- Tracking daily usage is very easy with this app
- Adding more feature can make it more complex
6. Pill Reminder and Medication Tracker- MyTherapy
Next on the list of best medication reminder apps is Pill Reminder and Medication Tracker. The app offers personalized tips for helping users in treatment. Just like other best medicine reminder apps on the list it also keeps a track of all your medicine. The plus point of this app is that it offers a dedicated logbook using which you can track when you missed taking medicine.
Using the app you can even share the details and medicine details with your family members or friends. You can use various languages to use the app. The apps can even track and log your mood, blood pressure, and weight.
- The app has a multi-language support
- Users get personalized help with the disease and problems
- Overall health tracker, not just pill tracker app
- The app doesn’t send many timely reminders for refilling
Also Read: 10 Best 3D Texture Painting Software In 2021
7. Alarm and pill reminder
Alarm and pill reminder is another great app that you can use for medical purposes. The app is considered one of the best medication apps because it offers many features which make pill tracking easy. Using the app you can easily measure pill intake on an hourly, daily, weekly and monthly basis.
The apps also bifurcate the medicine with different colors to show the intake. It uses red, yellow, and green colors for bifurcation. You can even choose to record audio that you wish to hear like an alarm. The app works even when the device is switched off.
- The app has an easy interface
- It supports a various audio option to set as an alarm tone
- The app keeps track of other health factors too
- Users might witness crash sometimes
8. Medica: Medication Reminder, Pill tracker, and Refill
The list is about to be over but if you are still looking for the best medicine reminder app then take a look at Medica. This is a great app as it is not only just a pill tracker app but it can track 17 types of medication including tablets, syrups, drops, and injections. You can even capture an image of the prescription for future reference.
The app can be customized according to your needs. You can even save the report in a pdf format. The best part about this app is that it provides scores on the basis of daily progress.
- The app has a very unique and colorful interface
- For all the doubts you can contact customer support
- It offers basic as well as advanced features
- The app does not support sound for the alarm
9. Medication Reminder by Level38
Medication Reminder by Level38 is a great app to track all your medication. The reason why we included this app in the list is that it offers the simplest process to track all your medications. Using the app you can set and refill reminders so that you never miss any of your medicines. The app offers all the users with a personal medication diary, other than this it has family medication reminders as well.
- Using the app you can easily edit the requirements in the app
- The app sends refill reminders so that you never get out of stock
- In the family medication reminder, the app offers various color to bifurcate members
- It does not offer advanced features
10. Medicine Reminder App: Pill and Medication Tracker
Last app on the list of best medicine reminder apps is Medicine Reminder App. just like other free pill reminder apps this one also offers timely alerts for taking pills. The app has a huge database of diseases that can help in tracking the issues like Diabetes, Blood Pressure, and other chronic diseases.
Using the app you can easily create a pdf file of a report and share it with anyone. The app also has a feature using which you can schedule appointments and never miss important dates. If you want to change the notification or alarm tone then you can do that too.
- The app easily save the prescription and the user can even share it with anyone
- Schedule appointment alarms easily
- The interface of the app is simple and can be adapted by anyone easily
- The user can face issue with privacy
Final Words on the List of Best Medication Apps to Use
Now after checking the list you will find the best medicine reminder app that will help you remember all your medicine. Staying healthy is now just one step away. We would like to hear from your side about your experience with the best pill reminder app. Write your views in the comment section below so that other viewers can easily choose the best medication reminder app 2021.