How to Download and Update Intel UHD Graphics 620 Driver [Easily]
Read this easy tutorial guide to know some best methods to download and install Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver for Windows PC.
Intel UHD series graphics cards is popular for delivering good performance on your day-to-day tasks and light gaming. Additionally, if your graphics cards isn’t running properly, then you can’t play advanced games, watch sci-fi films/movies with excellent visuals. This makes frequently updating the graphics card drivers important. Sometimes, using outdated graphics drivers also causes BSOD (blue screen of death) errors. Therefore, in order to bypass such errors or issues, we show you the handiest methods to install the latest Intel UHD graphics 620 driver updates on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 PC.
Methods to Download, Install and Update Intel UHD Graphics 620 Drivers for Windows PC
By using any of the below-suggested methods, you can easily perform Intel HD graphics 620 drivers for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 PC.
Method 1: Automatically Update Intel UHD Graphics 620 Driver via Bit Driver Updater (Recommended)
Using any reliable third-party driver updater like Bit Driver Updater you can hassle-free install the latest version of PC drivers. Bit Driver Updater is an excellent driver updating program that performs every operation on its own.
Also, using such tools decreases the risk of finding and installing the wrong or incompatible drivers. This utility tool is also a perfect solution for cleaning system junk and increasing PC performance. Moreover, it comes with round-the-clock support and 60-days complete money-back guarantee.
Here is how to update Intel UHD Graphics 620 drivers via Bit Driver Updater:
- From the button provided below, download Bit Driver Updater for Free.
- Then, open the setup file and follow the installation wizard to complete the installation.
- After that, launch it and click on Scan.
- Wait for the scan results to appear on your computer screen. From the results, navigate to the Intel HD graphics 620 drivers and click on the Update Now button next to it. If you have acquired the premium version, then you can update other drivers as well along with this, for this, you need to just click on Update All.
See how amazing and convenient it is to find and install the latest driver updates with Bit Driver Updater. Backup & restore old drivers, schedule driver scans, WHQL tested drivers, and exclusion of incompatible drivers are some of the most prominent features offered by Bit Driver Updater.
Also Read: Best Free Driver Updater for Windows
Method 2: Download & Manually Install Intel UHD Graphics 620 Driver from Manufacturer’s Site
Just like any other manufacturer, Intel also provides regular driver updates for their own graphics card and processors to enhance their efficiency. If you have good computer skills and enough time, then you can download the drivers from Intel’s official site. To get the latest Intel UHD graphics 620 drivers for Windows, all you need to do is follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Driver Download Center of Intel.
- Choose Graphics.
- Then, choose the type of operating system and graphics that you are currently running.
- Once you find the right one, click on Download to get the correct installer.
Open the downloaded file and comply with the on-screen instructions to install the latest Intel HD Graphics 620 graphics driver on your computer. Reboot your PC after a driver update.
Method 3: Update Intel UHD Graphics 620 Driver in Device Manager
Follow the simple steps below to perform Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver download with Windows in-built utility tool called Device Manager.
- To open the Device Manager, you need to first launch the Run dialog box utility by pressing Windows + R at a time.
- Then, type devmgmt.msc in the Run box and either hit the Enter key or click on the Ok option.
- Now, the Device Manager will be triggered on your screen. Here, navigate to the Display Adapters and double click on the same to expand its category.
- Locate and right-click on Intel HD graphics 620 drivers to choose Update Driver Software from the context menu list.
- From the subsequent prompt, select Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.
That’s it! Now, Device Manager contacts the Microsoft server and downloads the available driver updates for your device.
Also Read: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 Driver Download, Install & Update
Intel UHD Graphics 620 Driver Download and Update for Windows: DONE
Using any of the methods discussed in this installation guide, you can find, download and install Intel UHD graphics 620 drivers on Windows 11, 10, or older versions, without any hassles. If you’re running out of time and have some queries regarding the system or device, we advise trying Bit Driver Updater. Using this tool you can bypass certain issues like crashes, freezes, glitches, or error codes.
Share your experience and feedback with us in the box below. For more helpful articles or guides, do subscribe to our Newsletter. Along with this, you can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter.