If you’re looking for a step-by-step Epson L360 driver download guide, then you’ve landed on the right page. Here we’re going to discuss several quick and easy ways on how to download and install Epson L360 printer driver on Windows 10, 8, and 7 PCs.
The Epson L360 is a multi-function inkjet printer. The printer comes with an excellent Micro Piezo print head technology which makes it easier for home and office users to scan, copy and print durable and superior quality copies in no time. However, to enjoy an error-free printing experience, it is essential to download printer Epson L360 driver and install it correctly.
Without compatible and updated drivers, your Epson EcoTank L360 printer may fail to communicate with the computer’s operating system and run into issues like printer not responding or printer offline.
Therefore, through this post, we’re going to show you how to download or update Epson L360 driver in Windows. Now, without any delay, let’s proceed with the methods.
The Most Effective Method For Free Download Epson L360 Printer Driver
If you’re looking to upgrade all outdated and broken drivers in one go without any manual intervention, then Bit Driver Updater is the best tool for your needs. This easy-to-use, experts-recommended tool not only thoroughly scans your computer for potential driver problems but also lets you repair them in one-click for better hardware compatibility and maximum performance. To download it for free, click the button below.
Ways to Download Driver Epson L360, Install & Update It on Windows 10/8/7
If you are troubled by the printer driver unavailable error, then checkout the ways listed below to download Epson L360 installer for your printer and scanner driver.
Way 1 (Manual): Epson L360 Driver Download via Official Website
One of the best places form where you can manually download driver printer Epson L360 for your Windows operating system is the official website of the company. Below we have provided the step-by-step instructions for the same.
- Visit Epson’s official website.
- Place your mouse pointer over the Support option, and then select Printers from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your product name (e.g., Epson L360) in the provided box, and then click Search.
- Select your operating system and click on the Download button to get the driver setup file.
- After the download is complete, double-click on the setup file to launch the Epson L360 installer.
- Now, follow the on-screen wizard’s instructions to install Epson L360 drivers on your Windows PC.
- After the installation process is finished, restart your computer.
Way 2 (Manual): Epson L360 Driver Download via Device Manager
You can also manually download or update drivers for a printer, keyboard, sound card, and other components using Windows Device Manager. Below we have provided detailed instructions on how to use it to download driver printer Epson L360 for Windows 10.
- Open Device Manager. To do so, just press the Windows + X key, and then select Device Manager from the quick access menu.
- In Device Manager, you will see a list of all your hardware devices listed in alphabetic order. Scroll down and click on the Printer or Print queues to expand the category.
- To check for driver updates for the Epson L360 printer, right-click on it, and then select Update Driver from the pop-up menu.
- Click the Search automatically for updated driver software option.
- The update wizard will now scan, download and install Epson L360 printer driver on your PC or laptop.
- After the driver installation is complete, start the computer again, even if you’re not prompted to do so.
Way 3 (Automatic): Epson L360 Driver Download via Bit Driver Updater
It is extremely painstaking to download Epson L360 driver, install, and update it by following the manual methods shared above. Therefore, we suggest you update your device drivers automatically using a robust and universal driver updater software. As said above, Bit Driver Updater is one of the best tools that one can use to download and update PC drivers.
How to Update Drivers with Bit Driver Updater?
Follow the simple instructions shared below to download printer Epson L360 driver and install it automatically using the amazing Bit Driver Updater software.
- Download and install Bit Driver Updater.
- After successful installation, open it and click the “Scan Drivers” Bit Driver Updater will then provide you with a list of drivers that are broken, outdated or missing.
- Find the driver printer Epson L360 in the scan results and select the “Update Now” option to automatically download and install the updated driver version.
Concluding Words: Epson L360 Driver Download
In this article, we talked about some quick and easy methods to download, install, and update Epson L360 driver on Windows 10, 8, and 7. So, if you trashed or lost your original driver Epson L360 installer CD, you can use any of the aforementioned methods to find and install the most suitable drivers for your printer.
Hope you found this article interesting and useful. If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns, simply tell us in the comment section below.