Best Google Voice Alternatives 2022
Check out this extensive list of the best free Google Voice alternatives in 2022 that can easily replace the existing Google’s telephone service platform.
Google Voice is one of the most commonly used and trusted Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) platforms. The tool allows you to communicate with others quite easily. Additionally, using this tool, you can also use the virtual telephone and calling service to avail the benefits of call forwarding, text messaging, voice notes, voicemail, as well as various others. Hence, all these benefits are the main reason why so many users around the globe use this platform.
The tool is popular amongst startups and businesses as well. Why? Because this platform allows them to communicate with potential and existing customers with ease. Hence, Google Voice is the one-stop solution for all to communicate with any third party. Although the tool is free to use for all and poses various features. The platform has some drawbacks as well. For example, using Google Voice, you can never make an emergency call. Moreover, the tool boasts a complicated UI for MMS.
If such problems are annoying you a lot, then you can always take the help of the Google Voice alternative. The alternatives of the Google Voice service are quite effective and at times better than the Voice tool. Hence, you should use these apps instead of Google Voice and avail advantage of the virtual calling service along with other advanced features.
Best Google Voice Alternative | Apps Similar to Google Voice
If you are looking for a Google Voice alternative, we have multiple replacements for the platform. Have a look at the different options listed below and then use the one that fits perfectly to your requirements.
Compatible With: Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac
The best free Google Voice alternative is the Nextiva platform. The platform allows you to communicate and get in touch with anyone you want, as you want. If you are running a small, medium, or large-scale business, then this tool is the perfect one for you. With the help of Nextiva, you can get the basic information about the user right when they call you.
And that’s not all, the tool similar to Google Voice has a lot of other advanced features. Let’s have a look at the same below.
Features of Nextiva: An App Similar to Google Voice
- One of the best attributes of Nextiva is that it allows the user to provide feedback to you automatically.
- The platform supports both local as well as international calls for better control.
- Additionally, with the help of Nextiva, you can easily forward or route the call as required.
- If you want, you can use the software to access the real-time details of the user with a single click.
- At any point in time, you can easily track the progress and behavior of the call with any user.
- With Nextiva, you get the option to manage all the calls and contacts with the business on a centralized platform.
- Moreover, you can also use the tool to perform conference calls with ease.
- If you want to share the screen during the conference or other video calls. Nextiva allows you to do that as well.
Also Read: Best Nord VPN Alternative You Should Use
Compatible With: Mac, Windows, Web, iOS, and Android
One of the best alternative apps similar to Google Voice is OpenPhone. This is one of the best platforms that does not require any hardware to run. With the help of the platform, you get a toll-free number or specific numbers for the local regions in Canada and the US. If you want more than one number for different users, you can do that with ease through OpenPhone.
And the above features are not the only ones offered by the app similar to Google Voice. Let’s have a look at some other features as well below.
Features of OpenPhone: One of the Best Apps Similar to Google Voice
- The platform allows you to send auto-generated and customizable texts to various users at once.
- The tool allows users to analyze whether the call is business or personal.
- With OpenPhone, you can also control who has access to your phone number.
- Additionally, with the help of OpenPhone, you can also use the features of normal calling like forwarding, re-routing, etc.
- You can even use the tool to hold and/or join online conferences and more.
- If you are working on an office hours basis. Then you can set the time limit on OpenPhone to ensure that you don’t receive calls after office hours.
- You can easily manage the text, calls, and voicemail history on the centralized UI of the platform.
Compatible With: iOS and Android
Just like its name, Ring Blaze is a sassy replacement for the free Google Voice alternative. If you want to create some US, Canadian, or even international phone numbers, then you can take the help of RingBlaze. The platform allows you to get toll-free, local, as well as vanity phone numbers with ease.
To know more about the replacement for Google Voice, the RingBlaze platform, you can head over to its features below.
Features of RingBalze: A Competitor to Google Voice
- If you want to receive international calls or even make the calls, RingBlaze is the best way to do that.
- The platform allows you to forward the calls to other numbers if you want.
- Moreover, with RingBlaze you get the chance to connect via text as well.
- The platform comes with a manageable issue resolution and creation board.
- If you are looking for a texting portal for business-related matters, then RingBlaze is the best alternative for you.
- The platform allows you to get the customer interaction history and other details with ease.
- There is a call widget on the platform that allows you to manage the calls and more very easily.
Also Read: Best Glary Utility Alternatives for Windows and Mac
Compatible With: Windows, iOS, and Android
If you are looking for the best Google Voice alternative or texting only, you can use the TextFree app. The platform has some basic but attractive features to help you with easy business solutions. Using the TextFree tool, you can get customized numbers for your business according to the area codes.
You will find other features of the best free alternative to Google Voice below.
Features of TextFree: One of the Best Google Voice Similar Apps
- The online platform allows you to chat or call as you like with TextFree.
- TextFree allows you to send as many text messages as you want to numerous users at once.
- If you want, the TextFree platform also allows you to send images and other multimedia content as well.
- If you can use the TextFree platform to communicate with others even if you don’t have a carrier plan. All you need is an active Wifi connection to do the same.
- Additionally, the platform retains your privacy at all times and never discloses it.
- The platform uses a cross-platformed structure for better services to you.
Compatible With: Android and iOS
The next best Google Voice alternative is the Ooma platform. With the help of Ooma, you can create a toll-free or local number as you want with ease. Just like most other free Google Voice alternatives, the Ooma app is also cloud-based. You can integrate the Ooma app with your business for ease of access very quickly.
Below are some of the outstanding features of Ooma as a proud member of Google Voice similar apps.
Features of Ooma: One of the Best Services Similar to Google Voice
- With the help of Ooma, you can easily manage all the calls through your smartphone.
- If you face any problems while using the platform, Ooma has a 24/7 support system to assist you.
- You can easily block and unblock calls and numbers using Ooma.
- Moreover, the Ooma platform provides you with an option to send and receive faxes as well.
- Ooma allows you to get a virtual number from over 50 different countries including the UK, Canada, Mexico, and more.
- With the help of Ooma, you can also text with others easily.
- Ooma offers some unique features as well including Voicemail transcription, Call Recording, Caller Info, Call Analytics, Salesforce Integration, Call Queuing, and many more.
Compatible With: Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS
Next on this extensive list of replacements is RingCentral as the best free Google Voice alternative. RingCentral is one of the best ways to control your business and its day-to-day operations through call services. The software offers a high-quality conferencing option for better results.
You should go through the features of the competitor to Google Voice provided below for detailed information.
Features of RingCentral: One of the Optimal and Free Apps like Google Voice
- You can easily forward the calls to the required directories using RingCentral.
- Moreover, the platform allows you to create free numbers working in over 100 different countries.
- If you want to send and receive faxes, then RingCentral is the best way to manage the same.
- The platform allows you to share the reports, statuses, and other information with others easily.
- From call forwarding to call routing and recording, you get all the necessary and advanced features with RingCentral.
- The creators of the app allow you to get a trial to get an idea about the paid features of the tool.
- Additionally, you can even conduct a webinar with the help of RingCentral features.
Compatible With: Windows, Android, and iOS
The last name on this list of the best replacement for Google Voice alternative is Grasshopper. With the help of the platform, you can easily get a business phone number for your office. Additionally, the software also allows you to create various toll-free numbers according to your area priorities.
If you liked what you read, then have a glance at the additional features of the Grasshopper tool as one of the best free Google Voice alternatives below.
Features of Grasshopper: Best Alternative to Google Voice Free
- If you wish to seek some vanity numbers for your business, then Grasshopper can help you get that.
- Additionally, Grasshopper offers a unique feature to port your existing number to Grasshopper with ease.
- The tool is very affordable and easy to use as compared to others.
- With Grasshopper you get 24/7 US based customer support features as well.
- To manage the Grasshopper account, you don’t need to get an additional device for your business.
- Moreover, the software also allows you to get added benefits related to VoIP and WiFi calling.
- The software even has the features to transcript the voicemail with a single click/tap.
Also Read: Best uTorrent Alternatives to Download Torrent Files
Best Google Voice Alternatives- Similar to Google Voice Yet Different: Conclusion
We hope that using the above-provided free Google Voice alternative tools were the precise platforms that you were looking for. These tools are optimal and provide different features similar to Google Voice and sometimes even better. So, go through the description of the tools beforehand and then use the one that fits your requirements perfectly.
If you have any other queries related to apps similar to Google Voice. You can seek our help via the comments section below. We will get back to you with precise solutions shortly. We appreciate your suggestions as well. If you loved this article, don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter by providing your work and personal email. We will drop notifications in your inbox related to the latest additions to the blog.