Uninstalling software is a seemingly easy task, but in reality, it is more complex than you think. One could use the traditional and default ways to uninstall an app from Windows but do you think clicking on the uninstall button is all that is required.
Well, there is a lot more to it, along with the main application, you also need to delete its related registry components, possible plug-ins, profane and other related files. There are several uninstaller software for Windows 10 that are specifically designed to uninstall apps in an efficient and error-free way.
In this blog, we will focus on the best uninstaller software for Windows 10 that will help you scrape off any needless and unwanted application from your device without leaving any traces behind.
What Are the Best Uninstaller Software for Windows 10, 8,7 in 2021?
Our list here includes some of the most recommended and reliable uninstaller programs for Windows 10 in 2021. Let’s have a look at them:
1. IObit Uninstaller
Our first pick on the list of best free uninstallers for Windows 10 is this impressive tool. It is a feature-rich application and comes with a simple and easy working mechanism.
Reasons to Choose IObit Uninstaller:
- It not only uninstalls your program completely but also lets you remove any hidden and residual traces of the programs that you might have removed earlier.
- It is powered with a file shredder and system restore functionality.
- With this best free uninstaller software for Window 10, you can easily uninstall Windows apps, software, and browser plug-ins.
- It can easily identify bundleware and also supports batch uninstallation.
- This best uninstaller software comes in 35 different languages along with an array of useful tools.
- Apart from this, it also allows you to create restoration points before uninstalling any program.
Reasons to Avoid IObit Uninstaller:
- It may try to download other IObit programs on your device.
- It is not completely free of ads.
2. BCUninstaller 4 Free
Next on our list of top-rated and best free uninstaller software for Windows 10 is BCUninstaller 4 Free. It is backed with advanced functionality with a simple and straightforward interface.
Read Also: Best Junk File Cleaner For Windows PC
Reasons to Choose BCUninstaller:
- Also known as Bulk Crap Uninstaller, the tool can easily remove bulk programs with minimal efforts.
- It is capable of detecting and cleaning program leftovers, portable and not registered games, and programs.
- Its UI is simple and user friendly.
- It can easily detect and remove applications with missing or damaged uninstallers.
- It supports batch uninstallation.
- It is a portable and free uninstaller software for Windows 10.
- It is backed with multiple uninstall options along with various filters and settings.
Reasons to Avoid BCUninstaller:
- It is not available in multiple languages.
- Another downside of this best uninstaller software is that it misses providing an advanced mode.
3. Geek Uninstaller
One of the most straightforward tools that you can pick to uninstall needless applications from your Windows computer is Geek Uninstaller. It comes in a portable version and need not be installed on your device.
Reasons to Choose Geek Uninstaller:
- Working with this best uninstaller software is quite simple, just run the program, a list of all the installed applications will get displayed on your Windows screen. Choose the programs that you wish to uninstall, right-click against it and press the uninstall button.
- It is a tough contender and has a lot to offer. Use it to easily remove stubborn residual and leftover files from your device.
- Easily manage your system programs and application with this program uninstaller software.
Reasons to Avoid Geek Uninstaller:
- No portable version available.
- If you want to access advanced features like bulk uninstallation you need to opt for its paid version.
4. Ashampoo Uninstaller 9
Next on our list of best uninstaller software for Windows 10 is Ashampoo Uninstaller 9. It improves the overall performance and health of your device by uninstalling needless applications along with associated residual and leftover files.
Reasons to Choose Ashampoo Uninstaller 9:
- It is loaded with multiple functionalities including program install monitor, disk defragmenter, junk cleaner, and much more.
- It is exceptionally simple to use and is backed with a straightforward UI.
- It is fully compatible with all versions of Windows.
- The single-click mechanism of this uninstaller software for Windows 10, helps you remove browser extensions, plug-ins, unwanted applications with ease.
- This best uninstaller software improves device performance and also supports bulk uninstallation.
Reasons to Avoid Ashampoo Uninstaller 9:
- It does not get updated regularly.
- It fails to provide a descriptive view of the available apps and programs.
5. Wise Program Uninstaller
Use the right-click context menu to uninstall unwanted programs in a hassle-free manner. Wise Program Uninstaller sorts all the applications on your device by data or size and gives you a single view.
Reasons to Choose Wise Program Uninstaller:
- It comes with a forced Uninstall feature that helps you remove stubborn programs and residual files that other software programs fail to remove.
- It comes with a simple and efficient uninstallation process.
- This free uninstaller software gives you two uninstallation methods, Force and Safe uninstall.
- It can easily get rid of all the rouge entries.
- This uninstaller software free is available in a portable version.
- Apart from this it also allows you to delete applications from their desktop shortcuts by enabling the context menu integration.
- It is compatible with all major versions of a Windows device.
Reasons to Avoid Wise Program Uninstaller:
- It does not provide batch uninstallation.
- Unfortunately with this best uninstaller software you cannot create restore points.
- And at times it may also show annoying pop-up messages.
6. Advanced Uninstaller PRO 12 Free
If you are still looking for a power-packed uninstaller software for Windows 10, they try considering Advanced Uninstaller PRO 12 Free.
Reasons to Choose Advanced Uninstaller PRO:
- With this impressive tool, you can uninstall applications and get rid of any residual files in no time.
- Deleted data report, local disk cleanup, deduplication, Windows updates removal, registry error repair, and system restore points are few of the notable functions of this best uninstaller program.
- It works seamlessly with all Windows versions.
- It gets updated regularly.
- The tool is specifically designed to cater to tailored needs.
- If you are looking for free uninstaller software, then this is the tool for you.
- It comes in a handy design and supports fast uninstallation.
Reasons to Avoid Advanced Uninstaller PRO:
- Its interface is quite old-fashioned.
- You will be required to restart it while changing the language.
7. Revo Uninstaller
Last on our list of best free uninstaller software for Windows 10 is Revo Uninstaller. It comes in both portable and downloadable versions and can easily uninstall all the unwanted programs from your device along with the leftover files.
Reasons to Choose Revo Uninstaller:
- Its interface is quite simple and straightforward.
- You can use this uninstaller software for Windows 10 to create restore points before every uninstallation.
- It is also powered with an advanced mode that can scan and remove all residual files in a matter of seconds.
- It also works well as a junk cleaner.
- It works well with all the major versions of Windows OS.
Reasons to Avoid Revo Uninstaller:
- With this best uninstaller program, you cannot do bulk uninstallation.
- It also fails to delete partially installed applications.
8. CCleaner Professional
A very old and reputed name when it comes to improving the performance and cleaning your PC. One of the best features of the software is to uninstall apps from your PC with ease and efficiency. It not only uninstalls and deletes the third party windows tools and software but it also removes the pre-installed programs.
Reasons to Choose CCleaner:
- The software automatically schedules to clean for system optimization.
- CCleaner works while the user rests. When the user is not browsing, the software clears history and cookies.
- It offers features which are rare, that is to uninstall the windows programs efficiently.
- Improves performance by regular scans.
- CCleaner is top rated Windows 10 uninstallation software by beginner users.
Reasons to Avoid CCleaner:
- CCleaner lacks in Batch uninstallation.
- Free version of the software offers limited features to the user. Upgrading costs $6.54/ year.
9. Comodo Program Manager
Comodo is a renowned brand for its Antivirus software, but the Comodo Program Manager is not known to many. The software is great for removing junk files and other traces. Comodo Program Manager not only deletes but it backups as well.
Reason to Choose Comodo Program Manager:
- The software offers uninstalling of programs, drivers and other installs made while Windows update.
- It offers an easy to search option on the basis of name, company, size and usage.
- Advance search of Comodo Program Manager deletects partially installed programs as well.
- The software is available for every Windows version.
Reason to Avoid Comodo program Manager:
- Compared to other Windows versions performance, the software lacks in Windows 10.
- The user needs to wait for a long time to receive updates.
These were some of the most popular and highly efficient uninstaller software for Windows 10 that you can consider in 2021.
Each of the above mentioned paid and free uninstaller software has a lot to offer and can effortlessly remove your unwanted programs. Pick the best-suited software for you today.
If you think that we have missed mentioning any reliable uninstaller program, please let us know. We will be happy to incorporate it into our list.