To help you with the methods to download and update Kodak printer drivers, we have created this article. Below we have listed some of the easiest and the best methods for completing the process of Kodak printer driver download.
Kodak is a renowned brand that offers various types of products, including digital cameras, scanners, photo frames, printers, and others. The hardware requires the driver to establish a connection with the computer. If the drivers in the laptop are incompatible or outdated, then you might face issues with the connection and working of the hardware.
This article is based on how you can easily download and install the driver for Kodak printers. You can choose any method from the list below and rectify the problem. So without any further delay, let’s take a look at the method that you can use to download Kodak printer drivers.
Best Methods to Download & Install Kodak Printer Driver on Windows 10, 8, 7
Here are the easiest and most preferred methods that you can use to install and keep the drivers in your system updated.
1. Download and Install Kodak Printer Drivers Manually
In fear of threat, most of the users prefer to use the manual method. By using this method, they feel secure as they perform every action and they don’t rely on any third-party software. There is nothing wrong with using this method, but there are many downsides which include time-consuming and frustrating. We have witnessed in most of the cases the user ends up downloading the wrong driver which is either not compatible with the hardware or is incompatible with the system.
Keeping the downsides and issues which users face we don’t recommend the user to use this method. But still, if you wish to download Kodak printer driver for Windows 10 and older versions by yourself, then you can take help of the two manual methods mentioned below.
A. Download and Update Kodak Printer Driver Using Device Manager
- Press the Windows and X keys together and select Device Manager from the menu.
- Now in the Device Manager, right-click on the hardware for which you wish to download the drivers.
- A new menu will appear after right clicking on the hardware. From the menu, select the Update Driver option.
- Next up you will witness two options stating search automatically for the updated driver software or browse my computer. (you can choose the second option if you have downloaded the driver already, but if you want to download the driver then click on search automatically for updated driver software.)
This way you can easily download the driver and half of your work is done by the system. The system will download and install the driver after you have granted permission.
B. Download and Install Kodak Printer Drivers from Manufacturer’s Website
In this method, you need to perform every step by yourself and there is no shortcut to this method. So read carefully and follow as mentioned.
- Open Kodak Driver Download website.
- On the website visit the printer driver section.
- In the section, you can witness a list of all the printers. Now select the driver which is compatible with your system.
- Now you need to download the driver by clicking the download option next to the name of the driver.
- After the download completes, you can install the driver in your system.
When proceeding with this method of driver download you need to take care of some things. First, you should not trust all the websites which offer drivers, only download the drivers from original and authentic sites as drivers downloaded from other websites can carry threats along with them. Second, carefully check your system requirement and then the compatibility of the drivers as if you don’t have relevant knowledge you can end up downloading incompatible drivers.
After addressing these two points you can proceed with the kodak printer driver download for Windows 10 and the older version.
2. Download, Install and Update Kodak Printer Drivers Using Automatic Method
The automatic method is the simplest method that any user can use to keep the drivers updated. For this method, you need to have a driver updater software that is designed to help the user with every driver-related issue. The software simply scans the whole system and then downloads the drivers from an authentic website. Unlike the manual method, you don’t have to keep going through the same steps to download the Kodak printer drivers for Windows 10 and older versions of the OS.
Once you have granted permission to the software it will automatically download and install the drivers.
The best part about the software is that it detects the faulty drivers as well which can create an issue in the future and with a single click you can even reinstall them. Now you must be thinking about which driver updater software is the best to use. After months of research and testing, we have found the best driver updater software which offers the best result without even affecting the system performance. The software is Bit Driver Updater.
Bit Driver Updater offers a very easy and user-friendly interface that can be adapted by any user easily. The best part about this software is that it not only offers driver updating features but it also offers some features which you can use to improve your PC performance easily.
Now that was just a short description of the software and its features that you should know. Now let’s look at the steps which you can follow to download Kodak printer drivers. Below mentioned steps are of Bit Driver Updater software. If you are using any other driver updater software, then worry, not most of the software has the same interface. You can check the steps below and apply them to the software you are using.
- Open Bit Driver Updater software.
- On the software’s home screen, click on the Scan Drivers option. Now the software will deeply scan for the faulty and missing drivers in your system.
- After a few minutes, the software will present you with the list of drivers that need to be updated.
- Now you can select the Update Now option present next to the driver that you want to update.
That’s how simple a process it is to update Kodak printer drivers with the software. After you have granted permission to the software, you can simply sit back and relax. The software will find the best drivers and install them in your system. After the process is complete you will be notified.
Final Words: Kodak Printer Driver Download for Windows 10, 8, 7
To help you download kodak printer driver for Windows 10 and older versions, we have mentioned the best method you can try. You can choose any method from the list above which suits your requirements. We hope that we have helped you resolve the issue with your Kodak printer. For more such informative articles, subscribe to our newsletter.