How To Find Someone On Snapchat Without Username & Phone Number?
If you are wondering how to find Snapchat username or search user without app or phone number, then we will list some solutions for the same in this article.
Are you new to Snapchat? Have you just created your profile? Well, the next thing that follows after creating a Snapchat account is finding friends and family.
Just like any other social media platform, there are several ways you can get in touch with your relatives and friends and check what is happening in their life.
Are you wondering how to find someone on Snapchat? The most straightforward way to find your friends is by entering the username of the person in the search field.
But if you don’t have the username, the article below will provide all the information you need on how to find someone on Snapchat without their username.
How to Find Someone On Snapchat with Phone Number?
5 Best Ways to Find Someone on Snapchat Without Their Username and Phone Number.
Snapchat is a fantastic tool to get in touch with your friends, celebrities, exciting people, and someone you admire secretly. It allows you to view pictures and videos of your near and dear ones. Let’s check out the various ways on how to find friends and view Snapchat stories without knowing their phone number or username.
1. Find Snapchat User with Snapcode
Adding random people from the Internet is quite simple with a Snapcode in hand. All you need to do is scan the Snapcode of the person, and you’re connected.
Let’s consider you have accidentally met one of your old schoolmates and want to connect with him over Snapchat. Rather than exchanging phone numbers or username, open the app on your phone and point it towards the ghost icon of your friend’s Snapchat. A single tap on the screen gets you connected.
Every user has a unique QR/ Snapcode which makes it easy to find your old college and school buddies on Snapchat. Follow the below simple steps:
- To start with, ask your friend for his snap code, and save it on your camera roll. You can also add friends by searching Snapcode for google users along with Facebook and Twitter Users. iPhone users can directly share their codes.
- Once you have the code, save it to your phone.
- The next step is to launch the application and click on the “Add friends icon” located in the top right corner.
- Finally, choose the saved Snapcode in your camera roll and add it as your friend.
- Next click on the Add Friend button.
Read Also: How To Screenshot On Snapchat Without Them Knowing
2. Find Nearby Snapchat Users
If you don’t have the username, you don’t need to worry anymore as the “Find Nearby” feature can help you to locate and add your nearby friends to your Snapchat friends list.
Use the “Quick Add” feature to get going. Follow the below steps:
- To start with, hit the “Add Friends” button.
- Now open the “Add Nearby” window followed by the “Ok” button to locate all Snapchatters close to your location.
- A list of closely located friends will show up on your screen, tap on the (+) sign next to your friend’s username to add them on your Snapchat friends list.
3. Find Someone On Snapchat Using URL
A unique URL is attached to every user, and when you open this URL on your phone the main window will get opened, giving you an option to add friends. Follow the best steps to use the Snapchat URL to add friends:
- Ask for your friend’s Snapchat URL.
- Next tap on the URL provided.
- Now click on the “Add Friend” tab to add the person to your friend’s list, and the person will receive a notification for the same.
4. Find Someone On Snapchat Using Phone Number
Well, you can also easily find your old friends on Snapchat using your phone’s contact list. To do so follow the below steps:
- Tap on the “friends” button on the bottom left corner of your Snapchat application. This will redirect you to a new screen with your current Snapchat friend list.
- You can then access the friend’s list by clicking on the “Contacts” tab to see if their phone numbers are linked to their Snapchat account.
- You can then add people by clicking on the (+) or (+Add) button.
Read Also: How to Fix Snapchat When it is Not Working
5. Find Friends On Snapchat Using Search
If you have friends who are using Snapchat, but you have lost their contact somehow. Mentioned below are quick steps that will help you to find someone on Snapchat. These steps involving the search option of the app will work like a Snapchat ID finder:
- Open your Snapchat account and opt for the “Add by username” option.
- Type the name of your friend in the search box, a list of profiles with similar names will be displayed on the screen.
- Look out for the correct option and add them to your list.
Know How To Reactivate Snapchat Account – Quickly and Easily.
FAQs – Find Someone On Snapchat
Q1. Is it possible to add your friends without knowing their username on Snapchat?
Yes, it is possible to add new friends without knowing their username. You can simply either add a number or can even sync the phone contacts. The app will further offer you a list of contacts present on Snapchat.
Q2. Can I add someone on Snapchat if I do not have them in my contacts?
Yes, you can simply add them to your Snapchat by searching them with either their name or username.
Q3. Does Snapchat notify people when I’ve added them?
Yes, both the sender and receiver get notifications on adding and accepting requests.
Q4. Can you still find someone on Snapchat if they block you?
No, you cannot find someone who has blocked you on Snapchat. However, if you are removed from the friend list, then you can find them in the search list.
Q5. How to find friends on Snapchat?
You take the help of the contacts sync option on the Snapchat app to find friends. This method works to find or search Snapchat by phone number if you can’t find a username on Snapchat. Just launch the app and tap your profile on the top. Use the option to Find Friends on Snapchat, sync the contacts and add all the friends you want. Apart from this, you can also use the above solutions for ease.
Q6. How to find someone’s Snapchat username?
If the person you are looking for is a mutual friend of any of your Snapchat friends. You can use the search option to look for the same. Just type the name and find people and users on Snapchat even without an app. Additionally, you can take the help of the above solutions as well.
Q7. Can you find someone on Snapchat by phone number?
Yes, you can easily find any user on Snapchat by phone number. The search option on the app works as a Snapchat friend finder and finds out the username very quickly. Just tap on the search option after opening Snapchat and type the phone number. You will find the person in the search results.
Q8. How to find deleted friends on Snapchat without a username?
To find out or locate a Snapchat username of deleted friends, you can use the search option of Snapchat. Just type the name of the person in the search and find the user you are looking for in the results.
Easy Ways to Find People on Snapchat: Successfully
So, these are a few easy ways to find someone on Snapchat without a username & phone number on Snapchat. Even if you do not have their profile details, you can easily find and add your friends to Snapchat without knowing their phone numbers and username.