10 Best Server Monitoring Software in 2021 with GUI-Based Configurations
Here in this article, we have listed some of the best server monitoring software that you can use to monitor your device.
Business needs to have proper tools along with professional employees to manage all the work. Just like every other tool, server monitoring is also very crucial for business and keeping track of all the performance of the device. The tool monitors everything about the device, including CPU usage, RAM consumption, Device temperature, Hard disk utilization, and others.
Whether you have a small business or a large-scale, you need to keep track of all the stats of your device in order to keep up the pace of the work. To help you monitor easily, we have listed some of the best server monitoring programs that you can use. So, without any further delay, let’s take a look at our curated list of the best software to monitor Windows servers in 2021.
List of the Best Server Monitoring Software to Use in 2021
Below are the best server monitoring tools that you can use to track the system’s performance.
1. Nagios XI
The first software on the list of best server monitoring programs is Nagios XI. It is a great software that can be easily used by every PC, even the low-end versions. This is a great software for every business size. The software is designed to offer all the needs for business at a very cheap cost.
The software offers advanced reporting like performance graphs, SLA reports, and many others. Apart from this, the software has many other features; we have listed some of them below.
Notable Features of Nagios XI
- The software offers a customizable dashboard that is very easy to use.
- You can easily monitor servers, applications, network elements, system metrics, and custom services.
- The software has an altering system that uses email, RSS, mobile custom, and more.
- The user gets reports for every performance of the system.
2. SolarWinds Server and Application Monitor
SolarWinds Server and Application Monitor are another of the best server monitoring software that you can use. It offers the best set of features with the best pricing models. The software helps in managing and all the activity, including the apps and services in Windows as well as Linux servers. The software’s tools are reliable and can help you with hard disk management, memory utilization, and other performance factors.
Notable Features of SolarWinds Server and Application Monitor
- The software can easily monitor cloud and other SaaS products.
- It has automatic mapping features for applications and dependencies.
- Unique support for more than 200 apps in Linux and Windows.
- It offers more than 800 user-generated templates.
- It is very easy-to-use software.
Also Read: Best Proxy Servers For Windows User
Working as the tagline that is ‘Monitor Everything.’ The software is a great tool that can easily monitor and offer you descriptive information about the system. The interface shows data that includes server monitoring, network monitoring, cloud monitoring, apps, and service monitoring. The software keeps on notifying you about the modules.
Notable Features of Zabbix
- The software offers web server monitoring.
- You can easily view several modules on the same screen.
- It provides metrics like free disk space, CPU usage, fan state, and others.
- For popular servers, the software is pre-equipped with templates.
4. Progress WhatsUp Gold
Next software on our list of best server monitoring software is Progress WhatsUp Gold. This is a great software that can easily manage and monitor servers on your Windows PC. It is equipped with an ⅔ layer for discovery capabilities. This server monitoring software can be ideal for all businesses, including small and large companies. It works perfectly across Windows, LAMP, and JABA environments.
Notable Features of Progress WhatsUp Gold
- Using this server monitoring tool, you can easily remove duplicate devices from your network.
- The software provides inventory reports on hardware, warranty, and network assets.
- For all the users, it offers map-focused viewing.
- You can easily monitor performance, traffic load, temperature, CPU usage, and other elements.
Also Read: 11 Best Hard Drive Health Check Software For Windows in 2021
5. Paessler PRTG
PRTG is another great server monitoring software that can take care of all your PC activities easily. The software has been designed with an algorithm that can be scaled depending on usage and needs. It is one of the best Windows server monitoring software for small, medium, and large businesses. It offers all the features that are required for monitoring servers, networks, and applications.
Notable Features of Paessler PRTG
- The software has a free as well as a paid version available. Whatever plan you want you can choose it easily.
- It offers real-time maps and a dashboard.
- You can easily manage all server networks.
- It provides reports with graphs and stats to make it easy for the user to understand.
6. Datadog Network Performance Monitoring
In 2019 this server monitoring software was launched by Forrester Wave. It offers a very descriptive yet easy-to-understand interface. You can easily look at the figures and track them. The dashboard is packed with several monitoring and control metrics. Irrespective of the business size, you can use this software and monitor easily.
Notable Features of Datadog Network Performance Monitoring
- The software has many tools that can help with automation, monitoring, and instrumentation.
- It offers real-time data with ease.
- It has a drag and drops feature for comparison, easy analysis, and monitoring of other performance.
- The software has a cloud-hosted model too.
Also Read: Best FTP Client Software For Windows
Icinga is another great server monitoring software for small businesses. We would not recommend this software for medium or large businesses. The best part about this software is that it is completely free and open-source. All the small businesses can easily choose this software and monitor every server easily. It is a fast software with a very simple interface.
Notable Features of Icinga
- The software offers rule-based configuration.
- It has a highly customizable dashboard that can be changed according to preference.
- It keeps on sending alert notifications as text so that you know the progress.
- It offers multi-thread design and modular architecture.
The next software on our list is LogicMonitor. This is one of the best server monitoring software that can easily keep track of all servers and offer you a great representation of their performance. The software not only monitors the performance but also optimizes the PC for improved performance. It is a very fast software that takes no time to offer results.
Notable Features of LogicMonitor
- It offers all the metrics, including memory, temperature, fan, and other hardware.
- You can add your team members and let them monitor.
- Using the roots cause analysis, the software reduces alert noise.
- It offers a unique yet simple interface with descriptive data.
9. ManageEngine OpManager
The second last software on our list of best server monitoring software is ManageEngine OpManager. The software works perfectly for monitoring and checking performance. It offers real-time data of networking, virtual and physical servers. It not only just monitors the performance of a single PC, but it monitors each and every device performance which is connected to the network.
Notable Features of ManageEngine OpManager
- The software offers multi-level thresholds for monitoring every critical performance.
- It has a customizable dashboard that can be changed according to needs.
- Using the software, you can monitor the WAN link too.
- It offers an affordable price with easy to use features.
Also Read: Stay Secure in the Digital World with the VPN Server
Last web server monitoring tool in our list is Monitis. The software offers you an analysis of the performance of networks, servers, and applications for Linux and Windows deployments. The software monitors several aspects, including memory, CPU, storage, and disk monitoring. Apart from this, below are some of the features of this software that may interest you.
Notable Features of Monitis
- The software monitors WAN links just like other server monitoring systems.
- It supports TCP protocols like UDP, IMAP, SIP, POP, and others.
- It easily monitors processes and services.
- It has a native agent for Linux and Windows.
Final Words on the List of Best Server Monitoring Software 2021
Now, after installing any of the aforementioned best server monitoring programs, you can easily keep a check on the work. You can choose the software that suits your requirements. In the description, we have mentioned every required detail for making your choice easier. We hope that you will find this article useful in selecting the best Windows server monitoring tool. For more such informative articles subscribe to our newsletter and never miss an update.