The post highlights the seven best photo recovery apps for both Android and iOS mobile devices. Read on to the entire article to know more!
Almost all of us have at some point unintentionally or mistakenly deleted a picture or a video from our smartphone. Can these files be recovered? The answer is, fortunately, yes. So, if you’re looking for powerful photo recovery applications to get the task done. Then, you have come to the right place. This article will show how to recover deleted photos from Android as well as iOS devices.
A List of Best Photo Recovery Apps for Android/iPhone in 2023
In this section, we have listed the top seven photo recovery apps for Android and iPhone. Pick the best one for you in order to get all your lost photos back. Let’s get started!
FonePaw is one of the best photo recovery apps for iPhone and Android. It is an excellent option for recovering deleted photos. Moreover, it restores erased audio and video files as well as contacts, notes, and calendars. The app comes with two data recovery modes i.e., Quick Scan and Deep Scan.
With Quick Scan mode, most deleted files can be recovered quickly. Deep Scan, which takes a while but has a better success rate. After scanning, you can preview your photos and you can choose which ones you want to recover.
Key Features of FonePaw:
- Quickly restore any kind of deleted or lost data including photos, documents, notes, and more.
- Provides two different scanning options.
- Fast and easy-to-use application.
Also Read: Best Photo Storage Apps for Android and iPhone
Unknowingly delete an important image or video? There is no need to look for a specific tool for recovering deleted photos or videos. With Dumpster, everything is in one place and you may recover deleted videos, images, recently deleted apps, and other files. It has never been simpler to restore lost photos! But, this Android photo recovery app instantly recovers photos and videos.
Unlimited cloud storage is a premium feature of Dumpster that enables Android users to save all their recently deleted photos. Users with Dumpster Premium get the added benefits including an ad-free experience, custom themes, and app lock functionality.
Key Features of Dumpster:
- Instantly restore photos, videos, recently deleted apps, and other file types.
- Effortlessly backup your installed apps, media files, and more.
- A wide variety of custom designs and themes are available.
- Frees up an ample amount of storage on your device by offering secure and unlimited cloud storage.
3. DiskDigger Photo Recovery
DiskDigger is a wonderful option if you’re looking for an Android photo recovery app that can extensively scan your storage space. This app is designed to recognize a wide variety of file types, ensuring that no photo is left out.
The option to upload your recovered photos to a cloud storage service is also provided by DiskDigger. To ensure that you won’t ever have to worry about losing your files due to hardware or software issues, you can set up a backup cloud drive. DiskDigger is an excellent software due to its deep scans and storage optimization.
Key Features of DiskDigger Photo Recovery:
- Quickly recovers both pictures and videos from internal memory as well as external memory.
- Deletes other unnecessary files to free up space.
- Provide a preview option for identified files.
- Give a choice to restore deleted photos to the cloud server.
4. Phone Rescue
The best photo recovery app for iPhone is PhoneRescue by iMobie. There are three different recovery modes available in PhoneRescue. This photo recovery application has gained the highest success rate for data recovery. You may retrieve pictures, videos, messages, contacts, and events with it. Also, this app helps in restoring deleted data from iCloud and iTunes.
For simple file recovery, PhoneRescue has an intuitive user interface. Three steps must be taken in order to restore deleted photos using PhoneRescue.
- Choose a recovery mode.
- Decide the data type you want to restore.
- Scan and pick the files you want to retrieve.
The Android version is also available for this photo recovery app. However, it offers fewer features than the iPhone version.
Key Features of PhoneRescue:
- 100% securely retrieve deleted or lost photos and other data with a great success rate.
- Only three-simple clicks are required to recover lost data, no technical skills are necessary.
- The recovery application also allows its users to get all the deleted data back from iCloud and iTunes.
- It can also save data from damaged backups.
Also Read: Best Photos Cleaner Apps for Android and iPhone
5. Photo Recovery
Photo Recovery is another ideal application for the instant recovery of deleted pictures on Android devices. There are 2 distinct photo recovery algorithms or modes of this application which you can use one by one until your deleted or lost pictures are recovered entirely. Not only this, but the application also allows you to preview recoverable pictures. However, the application takes a bit of time to scan data on your Android mobile phone. This is the best free photo recovery app available for Android in 2023.
Key Features of Photo Recovery:
- The app can recover lost or deleted pictures without requiring root access.
- The backup option is available for recovered photos.
- Two data recovery options with great and successful photo recovery rates.
- Image preview option for recovered pictures.
- Advanced and secure file browsing options.
Apowersoft’s ApowerRescue is a dedicated photo recovery app for iPhone. It is a robust and great application if data loss problems happen with your iPhone or any other iOS device. The app helps you to restore deleted or lost photos on your iPhone. In addition to photos, you can retrieve other deleted data as well including contacts, messages, notes, documents, and reminders. Although, it is worth noting that the application only works if you have created a backup on iCloud or iTunes before losing your important files.
This free photo recovery app comes in handy when your phone is broken or lost. That means it will help you in retrieving all your missing files and quickly restore them to a new photo without any hassles.
Key Features of ApowerRescue:
- Using the application, you can restore 13 different types of data including photos, documents, videos, contacts, and so on.
- User-friendly interface with a simple and quick restoration process.
- Distinguish the deleted files from the existing ones.
7. Restore Image (Super Easy)
Restore Image by AlpacaSoft is our last pick for the best photo recovery apps for Android. With over 1 million downloads, the app effectively retrieves deleted pictures from your device’s internal storage (memory) as well as from your SD card. The app supports numerous formats, allowing you to restore any type of photo. However, the scanning speed is a bit slower than the other photo recovery applications mentioned here.
Key Features of Restore Image (Super Easy):
- The app interface is intuitive and easy to use.
- Highly compatible with all major formats like PNG, JPG, and so on.
- Can recover deleted pictures without root access.
Also Read: Best Free Photo Frame Apps For Android And iPhone
Many factors, such as corruption, insufficient storage, and accidental deletion, can cause you to lose important images from your Android or iOS devices. An effective and strong photo recovery tool is the only solution to these issues.
We offer the most effective and user-friendly photo recovery apps for Android and iPhone. You may quickly use them to recover deleted items, including images. We genuinely hope that our list has helped you in finding the ideal photo recovery app for your device.
Please feel free to drop your queries or further suggestions in the comments section below. For more tech-related informative articles, you can subscribe to our Newsletter and follow us on Social Media.