Do you know which are the best cryptocurrency apps for Android & iOS? A fruit of digitalization – Cryptocurrency is definitely gaining momentum in the world of financial investments, despite being a virtual currency. And anything available on the web platform these days, can’t be away from the Android and iOS platforms for long, isn’t it?
The market is filled with trading solution apps these days, whether you are into traditional stock market trading or cryptocurrencies. In our present blog, we will look into the most prominent cryptocurrency trading apps and wallets, which can help you deal with this blockchain-based technology conveniently.
13 Best Cryptocurrency Trading Apps in 2020
This is a highly popular cryptocurrency trading app, supporting up to 8000+ top cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, etc.
- This app enables cryptocurrency portfolio tracking of over 8000 top cryptocurrencies.
- Receive curated signals regarding the crypto market updates from crypto teams.
- Obtain live exchange prices.
- Utilize market analysis to compare prices.
- Safe and secure with the help of the “Hide Balances” feature and PIN lock feature.
- Round the clock assistance available.
CMA officially stands for Crypto Mass Adoption and is a well-known and absolutely free cryptocurrency app for Android. With a catchy tagline of “One Crypto App to Rule them All,” this app provides access to more than 1000 cryptocurrencies.
- It provides exclusive cryptocurrency portfolio.
- It helps you gain access to the data from the cryptocurrency exchange markets to analyse better.
- You can use charts to understand crypto trends.
- Provides customized alerts.
- Keeps you updated with crypto news from Reddit, CoinTelegraph, Bitcoin.com, Yahoo Finance, etc.
3. Crypto App
This cryptocurrency app is an amazing place for stashing all your crypto coins. If you want to invest in cryptocurrencies, then this app can be of huge benefit to you as it not only supports other cryptocurrencies, but also USD, BTC, EUR, and other real-time currencies.
- Track crypto prices.
- Convert one cryptocurrency into other cryptocurrencies as well as real currencies.
- Avail customized alerts about the crypto market.
- Always stay ahead with crypto news.
- Know about the crypto market cap by gaining access to the coin market cap data, available in a separate section.
Are you looking for a smart app that can help you manage your cryptocurrency investments? If so, then do try out this cryptocurrency wallet app on your mobile. Claiming to be the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, this app has a massive user base of 25 million from 32 countries of the world.
- An excellent app for beginners, as this app offers efficient tools to help you understand the basics of the cryptocurrency market and build your cryptocurrency portfolio.
- It also helps you to stay well-informed with price alerts and notifications regarding crypto market updates.
- They provide fantastic security by storing 98% of your cryptocurrency offline and the rest of it with the help of online security.
- Another remarkable feature includes automatic buys.
- They also offer excellent support to their users.
- It has an excellent user-friendly dashboard.
5. Crypto Market Cap
What’s cool about this cryptocurrency exchange app is that it’s absolutely free to use and offers an ad-free platform to conduct cryptocurrency trade. It supports 50 flat currencies like USD, EUR, RUB, etc. along with crypto bases like BTC, ETH, LTC, etc.
- You can track over 5000 crypto coins, such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Monero, etc.
- You can view up to 400 crypto exchanges like Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, etc.
- The app offers superb features like Watchlist to help you keep track of your coins, customized price alerts and news updates being other features.
- You can also access global market data, inclusive of total market cap, market shares, etc.
6. Binance Crypto Trading
What sets this tool apart from other cryptocurrency apps is that it supports crypto future trading and crypto margin trading on a huge scale of crypto/altcoin trading pairs such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.
- You can buy and sell bitcoin and cryptocurrencies directly from the Binance crypto app.
- They offer constant support to their users.
- Stop worrying about your crypto investments as this app safeguards you with the help of SAFU (Secure Asset Fund for Users).
7. Coin Market
Track your crypto capitalization growth with crypto charts and live coin watch with this stupendous cryptocurrency wallet.
Read More: Best Free VPN For Windows 10 in 2020
- You can easily study the behaviour of higher than 2000 cryptocurrency rates with the help of Coin Market like BTC, ETH, etc.
- You can benefit highly from ICO alerts and news notifications.
- It shows you Ethereum price analysis and real-time market prices along with bitcoin prices.
The makers of the app claim this cryptocurrency trading app to be “World’s No. 1 and most-trusted cryptocurrency app in terms of data authorization.”
- Look at global crypto stats to understand the pricing of every market with 16000+ crypto market tracking ability.
- With candlestick charts and daily historical OHLCV data, you can monitor your investments easily.
9. Blockchain Wallet
Another extensively popular cryptocurrency app, this app is unique because it is non-custodial, which means that only you have the sole authority over your crypto assets.
- Biometric or 4-digit-pin authentication. The Two-Factor Authentication is another boon.
- The global wallet can be used to undertake cryptocurrency transactions easily.
10. Bitcoin Wallet
If you are still looking for better alternatives of cryptocurrency apps for Android & iOS, then give a try to this app which is a Bitcoin product, developed by Bitcoin.com
- Originally designed as a safe place for your Bitcoins, the latest version offers an extremely easy user interface for making lightning-fast payments.
- You can manage digital assets like SLP tokens with the help of this cryptocurrency tool.
11. Ethereum Wallet
This is another fabulous application for cryptocurrency investment as it helps to manage your ETH coins in a secure way.
- This app offers high security with the help of Fingerprint login, 2-Factor Verification, and PIN code lock.
- You get an email confirmation for every transaction.
12. Bitcoin Price
This is a blockchain cryptocurrency app with CryptoCurrency Rate Widget and Cryptocurrencies Portfolio.
- You can easily sort your cryptocurrencies list with the help of rank, price, and capitalization.
- There is a favourite feature to help you list your favourite coins.
13. Cryptonator Cryptocurrency Wallet
This is an all-in-one cryptocurrency wallet supporting multiple cryptocurrencies with round the clock accessibility on computers as well as mobile devices.
- You can host multi-currency accounts in this app.
- You can instantaneously exchange currencies with this app.
Thus, from this article, you learnt about multiple cryptocurrency trading apps which can prove to be of immense assistance in conducting your day-to-day crypto investments. This field of trading is still an emerging concept and the fact that it still exists in the form of a decentralized structure; is making it popular and interesting among masses.
The world today runs extensively on smartphones and therefore, the “world of cryptocurrency” is also not behind in this aspect with the availability of numerous smartphone cryptocurrency applications for both Android as well as iOS.