Bass adds life to music, making it cheerful and energetic. A song without bass sounds dull and boring. Bass Booster for PC ensures correct music configuration and leverages your audio experience.
Windows 10 comes with an in-built feature for adjusting boost settings but if you wish you can also pick a dedicated bass booster software for superior results.
Here we have compiled a list of some of the best PC bass boosters that are specifically tailored to suit your needs.
What Are the Best Bass Boosters For Windows 10, 8, 7?
Whether you’re playing your favorite music, games, or watching movie online, these below-listed bass boosting software will help you manipulate and alter the bass setting according to your taste.
First on our list of top-rated PC bass booster is Equalizer APO. The tool comes with straightforward working and offers easy tweaking features to improve song performance. An important thing to remember while using the Equalizer APO is that it is essential to reboot your device after installation. Additionally, you should also enable the EQ APO on your playback device.
Read Also: Best Volume Booster Apps For Android Devices
Keys Features of Equalizer APO:
- It does not put unwanted pressure on your device resources.
- It can easily sync with your device and offers an array of filters.
- It supports the VST plugin.
- With its low latency, it can easily sync with various interactive applications.
- It is powered with a graphical UI.
- Equalizer APO is a system-wide-equalizer and works comfortably well on Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
Next on our list of bass booster for PC is this incredible tool with class-apart functioning. Use it to alter and apply different settings to improve the sound quality and adjust its frequency to the desired level.
Key Features of Bass Treble Booster:
- It is packed with 15 different frequency settings.
- Use it to alter various frequencies ranging from 30 to 19KHZ.
- With it, you can easily apply bass settings, adjust the volume of your files, and convert your audio files with its custom presets.
- It’s drag and drop mechanism makes it working simple.
- Convent your audios within seconds with its high-end batch conversion capabilities.
3. Bongiovi DPS
Are you looking for an efficient bass booster software that can enhance your audio experience then try Bongiovi DPS. Add a personalized feeling to the songs you listen to and change the way they sound.
Key Features of Bongiovi DPS:
- The tool offers an easy way to correct, improve, and optimize the audio sound equalizer of your device.
- Its working is enhanced with 120 calibration points and adjustable spatial enhancements.
- It can fully support internet applications like Face-Time, Skype, etc.
- It is known for providing lossless sound adjustments in real-time.
4. FX Sound
Looking for a high-end PC media software accessory? FX can be the answer to all your needs. Pick it today to enhance the audio output of sound players like iTunes, Spotify, etc in real-time.
Read More: Best Free DVD Player Software for Windows 10
Key Features of FX Sound:
- Free yet powerful bass booster for windows 10.
- It can easily erase any traces of audio compression.
- It is packed with ambiance adjustments, Deep bass, and Upper bass adjustment options.
- Optimize the quality of low and average quality audio tracks.
- HD music optimization is another notable feature.
- It can support 7.1 surround sound.
- It can increase the boost volume and bass of your audio piece by 2 times.
- FX Sound adds more clarity to your music.
5. Boom 3D
If the above-mentioned bass booster software has not met your requirements then pick Boom 3D for highly customizable results. It is an award-winning program and works seamlessly well on both iOS and Windows platforms.
Key Features of Boom 3D:
- With few tweaks and alterations, it can revolutionize your audio experience.
- It supports 3D sound surround and spatial sound enhancement.
- It is the best suited pro-audio enhancement tool for home-theatres and gaming.
- Its intelligent bass boosting capabilities can add extra bass to your music piece.
- Manage the audio output of individual applications with its app volume controller feature.
Another bass boosting software that you can pick is Audacity, an open-source and feature-rich tool. It is a free tool that comes loaded with multiple audio editing features that can help you enhance the audio quality of your device. With Audacity, you can not only make the desired adjustment in bass but also modify the echo, pitch, tempo, treble for a better audio experience.
Key Features of Audacity:
- It allows you to add effects to only a specific part of your audio piece.
- It is a freeware tool.
- Audacity also allows you to directly record your favorite audio piece and play it whenever required.
- This multi-track audio editor is fully compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux.
7. SM Player
SM Player is yet another best bass booster that you can enjoy in most audio and video formats. It comes with a number of built-in codecs and offers tons of advanced features like audio filter, video filter, video equalizer, change of playback speed, etc. This media player is easy to install and use. If you are looking for a bass booster to fulfill more responsibilities then SM Player is definitely one of the best free bass boosters that you can today.
Features of SM Player:
- SM Player comes with a number of codecs and gives you the privilege of enjoying a multitude of audio and video formats including AVI, MP4, MKV, MPEG and MOV.
- It renders a notable bass boost and supports subtitles.
- You can use this software in different languages like French, German, Spanish, Russian, Italian etc. apart from English.
- This media player software is easy to install and use. It is free and open-source.
This is one of the best bass booster software that you can use. We have kept this software because it works on systems levels and offers an increased bass boost. The software can boost up to 18.06dB; whether you are using third-party software or default software, it can boost.
The best part about this software is that it is available for free. You can easily download and install this software and have the best music hearing experience. It offers various sound effects like VIPER XBass, 3D Surround, Compressor, equalizer, and many others.
Key Features of ViPER4Windows
- The software has a very clean and easy to use interface
- It works with all the audio player in increasing boost from system levels
- It offers many audio modes that can help you while playing audio
- Using the software, user can boost the levels to 18 dB
Clementine Music Player is another excellent bass booster software that you can quickly use and adjust all the levels. Using this software, you can easily play songs even from cloud storage platforms.
The software has a very simple user interface; you can effortlessly search and add new audio files with this software. You can boost bass from any level easily with the software. All the files added to the software are shown on the home screen.
Key Features of Clementine Music Player
- It supports all the major storage website, online platforms, and other websites
- The software offers more than 10 frequency bands that can be adjusted for the best sound quality
- All major audio formats are supported in this bass booster software
- The software offers freedom to the user to increase the frequency band to 60 Hz
Our last pick in the category of feature-rich bass boosting software is Moo0 Audio Effect. It is a free tool and comes with an uncomplicated interface. It’s effective working not only allows you to adjust the bass of your audio piece but can also make necessary tweaks in volume, pitch, and its vocals.
Key Features of Moo0 Audio Effect:
- It can support bass boost up to level 10.
- It allows you to pitch up/down your audio volume.
- With its vocal boost feature, you can easily add more strength to a singer’s volume.
- It supports MP3 and WAV file formats.
- You can also use it to change Male voice to Female voice and vice-versa with 3 levels of adjustments.
- It also allows you to adjust the speed of your audio without changing its pitch.
Wrapping Up: Booster Software For Windows
A clean and crisp sound is essential to any audio piece. Although Windows comes with an in-built bass booster, it fails to give superior performance. What you need is a dedicated bass boosting software that can easily make real-time adjustments and add extra bass to your audio and enhance your overall experience.
In light of this, we suggest you use the bass boosters discussed in this post to make your music more cheerful and energetic.