Epson L121 Driver Download and Update for Free
With the help of this simple guide, we will help you execute the Epson L121 driver free download and update on Windows PC with ease.
Epson is a world-renowned manufacturing brand that offers a series of high, medium, and low-end printers, scanners, and other imaging and non-imaging devices to you. Using these devices, you can take care of the regular requirements arising from your homes or offices.
Although different series and products offered by Epson cater to the requirements of specific users, the L series has been quite popular and more successful than the other ones. The series brings an extensive list of printers to you catering to different requirements.
One such printer device from the Epson L series is Epson L121. This fast-performing printer comes with a print speed of around 9 images per minute for B&W pages and 4 images per minute for color pages. This speed is quite amazing and can be used to meet the regular home and small office requirements.
The printer works perfectly with Windows and various other operating systems. However, at times the users may face a problem while connecting with or using the printer. This commonly happens when the driver of the device is outdated on a Windows device. A driver is a file that establishes a connection between the device and the OS, and hence an important component of the Windows OS.
With the help of this article, we will explain how to perform the Epson L121 driver download and update on Windows. Using at least one of these solutions provided, you would be able to get the required driver and use the printer perfectly. So, without any further ado, let’s dive into the pool of methods below.
Epson L121 Driver Download and Update: The Best Methods
The coming sections of this article will offer you the best ways to execute Epson L121 printer driver free download and update on Windows. Go through the entire guide first and then use any of the solutions provided as per your requirements to download the said driver. Both manual and automatic methods are provided to you, so choose wisely.
Method 1: Check the Official Website
One of the most reliable ways to perform the Epson L121 installer free download is to use the official website of the manufacturer. The official website of almost all the major manufacturers contains a download or support center. Using the same, you can download the required driver for any device ever created by the manufacturer. The same goes for Epson.
Follow the steps provided below to know how to perform the Epson L121 printer driver download from the official website:
- Open the web browser and visit the official website of Epson.
- From the menu, click on Support.
- In the search bar of the page, type L121 and select Epson L121 from the predictions.
- Select the Operating System and Language of the device and click on Go.
- When the page loads, click on Drivers, click on Driver (v*.**.**), and Download the file.
- When the file downloads, run it and install the driver.
This is a manual method that requires you to take the help of the official website to download the driver. Alternatively, you may also use the next manual method if this one didn’t float your boat.
Also Read: How to Download Epson Printer Drivers For Windows
Method 2: Epson L121 Driver Download and Update with Device Manager
Another viable, but manual, method to download and update the Epson L121 driver on Windows 11/10 is to use the assistance of the Device Manager. This is an amazing utility that comes integrated with each Windows device and allows you to take control of the connected devices. The same can also be used to download any device driver as well, but the method can be a little complicated as it’s manual.
However, if you are willing to proceed with this method, follow the steps below for ease:
- Firstly, click on the search section present on the taskbar, type Device Manager, and open it.
- When the tool appears, after a second or two, look for the category named Print and expand it by double-clicking.
- You may find the printer in one of these. Right-click on Epson L121 and select the option named Update Driver.
- The system will ask you to specify the mode of update. Click on Search Automatically for Driver Updates to get on with the process.
- The system will then look for the latest driver updates online and provide the same to you. Follow the on-screen instructions that follow to install the printer driver.
- Restart the system at the end.
So, these were all the manual methods to perform Epson L121 driver free download. As you may have felt, the above methods are quite tiring. So, let’s go straight to the manual method, which is better, easier, and quicker than the above ones.
Method 3: Epson L121 Driver Download with Bit Driver Updater (Automatic)
If you want to keep your printer and every other driver up to date on your system, then the best way is to use a third-party driver updater. However, as all the third-party apps can not be reliable, we suggest you use the Bit Driver Updater. This is an amazing solution that is used by millions of users to meet driver update requirements.
The tool is much more than just a traditional driver updater. It offers some extensive features to you that are hard to find in other tools. Bit Driver Updater single-handedly allows you to
- Update all kinds of drivers for printers, network adapters, graphics cards, and whatnot in a single click.
- Back up existing drivers and restore if the need ever arises.
- Change the language of the interface with ease.
- Ignore any driver updates if the user wants.
- Offers all the WHQL-certified drivers only without exception.
That’s not all, there are a plethora of other features that you get to use with the tool. However, let’s not stretch this guide by listing all of these here. You will access all these features once you use the tool.
How to Use Bit Driver Updater for Epson L121 Driver Download?
Follow the series of simple steps provided below and use the tool to execute Epson L121 printer driver free download and update:
- Click on the button below and download the Bit Driver Updater setup.
- Run the installer and install the software on your device.
- Launch the software and let it scan the system for device updates. Use the Scan Drivers button if necessary.
- Click on the Update Now or the Update All button as suited to install the required driver(s). The former button allows you to download specific drivers while the latter downloads all the drivers in a single click. However, you need a premium version to use the Update All button.
- Restart the system when the required driver is installed.
Also Read: Printer Driver Downloads For Free on Windows
Epson L121 Driver Download and Update: Successful
So, now that you have installed the latest version of the driver, all the errors will go away and the printer will run perfectly. Use the automatic solution and improve the performance of your system in a single click via driver updates. If you want our assistance with anything, write to us in the comments below. We love to hear your thoughts. For more tech-related updates, subscribe to the newsletter from the Techpout blog and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. Don’t forget to provide your feedback on this guide to executing the Epson L121 driver free download.