Are you facing issues with your printer? Follow this article to find a permanent solution by downloading the Canon G2010 printer driver.
Canon is a renowned brand that offers various hardware for PC users. One of the greatest printers in Canon’s lineup is the G2010. This is an all-in-one printer that offers ink tank technology. The printer is famous for its low-cost printing and high-quality output or prints. To have error-free usage you need to keep the driver updated.
In this article, we have shared some of the best methods which you can use to download and install Canon G2010 printer drivers on Windows 10 & older versions of the OS. You can choose any method which suits your requirements. So without any further ado, let’s take a look at the method which can be used to download Canon G2010 printer drivers.
Best Methods For Canon G2020 Printer Driver Download on Windows 10, 8, 7
Here we have listed some of the best and easiest methods that you can use to update Canon G2010 printer drivers. You can choose any method from the following list. We have classified the methods into two categories i.e., manual and automatic methods.
1. Manual method to Update and Install Canon G2010 Printer Driver
In this method, we have listed some of the easiest and most preferred manual methods to download drivers. You can check the method below and then choose to follow anyone.
A. Download Canon G2010 Printer Drivers from the Manufacturer’s Website
In this method, you have to search, download and install the driver by yourself. There is no help in this method which is why it is first in the manual method section. Before you start with this method you need to keep two points in mind. Firstly, you need to write all the details of the printer and PC to find the driver which is compatible. Secondly, download the driver from a trusted and authentic website only. If you download a driver from an untrusted site then the driver file can carry threats.
After you have considered then you can start following the steps mentioned below.
- Open the web browser and visit the Canon website.
- Now on the website, click on the ‘Support’ option and then the ‘Software and Drivers’ option.
- Now choose the product and its type. (Product is printer and type is PIXMA for Canon G2010 printer)
- Now from the list select the model type i.e., G Series.
- After selecting the model you can download the driver which is compatible with your system.
- Once the Canon G2010 printer download is complete, open the file and follow the installation instructions.
That’s how you can download the Canon G2010 printer driver on Windows 10 & older versions. Be careful while downloading as you might end up downloading the wrong file which is not compatible with the system and hardware. This can be a very tiring and time-consuming task for some of the users which is why we have listed more options or methods to choose from under the manual section. So let’s take a look at the second option.
B. Manual Method to Update Canon G2010 Printer Driver Using Device Manager
This is another method that you can use if you wish to download the Canon G2010 printer driver manually. Unlike the above-mentioned method, this is a very simple method as it requires you to follow a few steps and the rest will be done by the system. You must be feeling great after reading this. So without any delay let’s take a look at the steps that you can follow to download a driver.
- Press the Windows + X key together to open Device Manager or right-click on the Windows icon from the bottom left corner of the screen and from the menu appears to select the Device Manager option.
- In the Device Manager window, search for the ‘Printer’ or ‘Print Queues’ section and then click on it to expand the same.
- Now find your hardware and right-click on the name.
- From the new menu, select the ‘Update Driver’ or ‘Update Driver Software’ option.
- To update drivers you get two choices either you can select the Search automatically for updated driver software option or you can select the Browse my computer for driver software. (You can choose the option according to the availability, if you have already downloaded the option then you can select the second option and browse the location of the driver. If you want to download the driver then select the first option.)
That’s it, these are some of the steps which you need to follow for the Canon G2010 printer driver download. After you have assigned the role to the system for downloading the software you can wait till the system downloads. Once the download is complete you can, follow the setup instructions and proceed with the setup. The best part about this method is that the drivers downloaded are genuine as they are downloaded from authentic and trusted websites, plus the drivers are fully compatible with your system.
Whether you are new to installing or have been doing this for a while you can simply choose this method and install all the drivers easily. This is one of the easiest methods in the manual section that you can use to download drivers.
C. Download Canon G2010 Printer Driver Using Windows Update
This is another manual method where you need to assign the system to check for drivers which need to be updated or repaired. Though this method also does not require much manual effort but still is considered in the manual section. It is one of the easiest methods to know how you can download the driver using the Windows Update follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open Windows Settings by pressing Windows and I keys together.
- Next in the settings window click on the ‘Update and Security’ option.
- Now in the Window Update section, click on the ‘Check For Updates’ option.
That’s it, now the system will check for the update and will notify you. After you get any notification, follow the steps as mentioned on the screen. This is a very simple method that can be used even by beginners or first-timers.
2. Automatic Method to Download Canon G2010 Printer Driver for Windows 10 & Older Versions
The automatic method is the easiest and the best method that any user can try. In this method, you need to have a driver updater software that works solely for keeping your PC’s driver up to date. Keeping the driver updated is a very important and time-consuming task that can be easily done by using the right software.
Nowadays the driver updater software not only offers features for updating drivers easily but also offers features that can help the user in optimizing their PC and enhancing the performance. These features and offerings make these software the best and people prefer to use them over the manual method.
There are many software on the internet and it is hard to find the best software which can be worth your money. So to make your search simple we have filtered the best free driver updater software that you can use. The software is named Bit Driver Updater, it is a very unique software as it not only offers the features that can help you in lighting fast driver installation but it also has features that can help you in enhancing the performance of the PC.
For all those users who think their PC is old and slow now they can try this software and improve the performance easily. Other than offering a plethora of features, Bit Driver Updater offers 60 days money-back guarantee with no questions asked. You can ask for a refund at any point in time in between 60 days duration.
These features make this software one of the best in the league, but the easy-to-use interface is also a great offering that no one can ignore. To check how easy the software is in terms of updating the Canon G2010 printer drivers we have mentioned the steps below. You can check the steps and decide if the software is easy to use or not.
- Download the software from the button provided below and then install it.
- After the installation is complete, run the software.
- From the navigation pane on the home screen of the software, select the Scan (Now the software will scan for the faulty and incompatible drivers which are present on your computer that need to be replaced.)
- Now you can simply click on the ‘Update Now’ next to the driver you want to update in your system.
This is how easy it is to update drivers using Bit Driver Updater. The best part about the software is that it downloads the driver from authentic and genuine sites that are safe for PC. you can follow the steps and easily update all the drivers.
Canon G2010 Printer Driver Download For Windows PC: Successfully Completed
All the users who are facing issues with their printer devices can use any of the above-mentioned methods to update Canon G2010 printer driver and rectify the issue. Though in the manual method you need to keep on repeating the same method again and again to update every driver. Whereas if you use the automatic method then you can simply update the driver once and for the rest of your life the software will keep updating them. We hope that the information that we have provided is relevant and helps you in finding the solution to the Canon G2010 printer driver download. If you have any suggestions or queries related to this article you can write them down in the comments section below.
For more, technology-related articles subscribe to our newsletter and never miss any updates.