7 Best BIOS Update Software for Windows 10 and 11 (2023)
Let us talk about the best software to update BIOS for Windows 10 and 11 to help you perform BIOS updates automatically and hassle-freely.
Do you know which is the first software that works as soon as you boot your computer? Well, it is BIOS, i.e., Basic Input/Output System. Not many users know about it, but BIOS is the software that initializes the hardware and supports your PC when it gets started.
BIOS is pre-installed software in your computer’s ROM. However, like every other software, it may also get outdated with time. And an out-of-date BIOS does no good to your PC. Hence, it is crucial to update BIOS.
You can perform BIOS updates manually or automatically and hassle-freely using the best BIOS update software. We prefer automatic BIOS updates since they are more convenient, quick, and safe.
If you are looking for simple ways to update BIOS, you can check out the specifically designed BIOS update utilities shared in this article. They make BIOS updates a cakewalk. Hence, let us look at them in the following section without further ado.
Well-Researched List of the Best BIOS Update Software
Below are some of the best software to update BIOS for Windows 10 and 11 to help you upgrade your computer’s BIOS.
1. UEFI BIOS Updater
We believe there is no better way to kickstart the best BIOS update software list than introducing the UEFI BIOS Updater. It is a BIOS modding suite allowing you to update OROM or UEFI modules of an AMI UEFI BIOS without any advanced knowledge of modding methods.
Moreover, it is an easy-to-use tool with the following features that make it one of the best UEFI BIOS updaters.
Key features of UEFI BIOS Updater
- Prevents the occurrence of further problems after updating BIOS
- Compatibility with all Windows versions
- Free and lightweight, the file size is only 18 MB
- Helps you update the CPU microcode
Also Read: Must-Have Software For Windows
Here comes BIOSAgentPlus. It is another great free software to update BIOS with a plethora of features to ensure your BIOS software runs smoothly.
For instance, before updating the BIOS, this software checks whether or not your computer needs a BIOS update. Additionally, the following are some impressive BIOSAgentPlus features that brought it to this list of the best BIOS update software for Windows 10.
Key features of BIOSAgentPlus
- Also checks for driver updates
- Fetches BIOS firmware’s report
- Helps you track all BIOS updates
- Seeks your permission to install BIOS updates
3. ASUS Live Update Utility
ASUS, as you may know, is a renowned PC, software, and smartphone manufacturer. This world-famous manufacturer also delights users with one of the best BIOS firmware update utilities.
ASUS Live Update Utility is a feature-rich software with features like a convenient scheduler to check for updates. Moreover, below are the other noteworthy features of this software.
Key features of ASUS Live Update Utility
- Automatic BIOS updates
- Detects new driver versions
- Finds and updates programs available from ASUS’s official website
- Lets you check BIOS information prior to updates
- Allows you to save the presently installed BIOS file
Also Read: Best USB Bootable Software for Windows
4. Biostar BIOS Update Utility
Next, we have Biostar BIOS Update Utility in the fourth position on our post dedicated to the best BIOS update software for Windows 11/10. The most attractive thing about this software is its simple installation. You can install and use this program without being a computer expert.
Additionally, the following features are also a reason we included Biostar BIOS Update Utility on our list.
Key features of Biostar BIOS Update Utility
- Downloads the latest BIOS for your computer
- Step-by-step guides you to update BIOS correctly
- Finds a compatible package from a given location or the web
5. Gigabyte @BIOS LIVE Update
Let us now introduce you to Gigabyte @BIOS LIVE Update. It is a smart BIOS update solution for your computer. This software eliminates the need to wander on the manufacturer’s website in search of BIOS updates. This program provides updates with just a few simple clicks.
Talking about the features, below is what we found the most fascinating about this software.
Key features of Gigabyte @BIOS LIVE Update
- A plethora of options to get the BIOS update downloaded
- Internet update to help you download the BIOS and update it directly
- Lets you keep a backup of your currently installed BIOS
- There is a wizard to help you understand the BIOS update process
6. ASRock Live Update
We cannot skip ASRock Live Update when discussing the best BIOS update software for Windows 10, 8, and 7. It boasts a straightforward interface so that you can hassle-freely update system drivers and BIOS.
Moreover, it lets you download and update popular PC games and other software. Furthermore, the following are its other notable features.
Key features of ASRock Live Update
- An all-in-one utility for software downloading and system update
- Integrated with many applications and support software
- Free and easy-to-use
Also Read: How to Fix or Bypass This PC Can’t Run Windows 11 Issue
7. SMBIOS Explorer
The last spot on our post sharing the best BIOS update software goes to SMBIOS Explorer. It is third-party software that changes original data to the user-readable format or structures that preserve the SMBIOS versions before showing it in hexadecimal mode.
Additionally, you should also take a look at the following SMBIOS Explorer features.
Key features of SMBIOS Explorer
- In-depth data analysis with an advanced data interpreter
- Lets you store System Management BIOS information as a plain or a zipped file
- Imports data from various sources like WMI, the system’s registry, ROM memory, or through API functions
- Easy to use and useful tool for experienced users who understand a Windows PC’s architecture
These were some of the best BIOS update software for Windows 10 and 11. These utilities can help you save a lot of time and effort in updating your computer’s BIOS. You can go through each of them, compare their features, and then choose the most suitable tool for your requirements.
In case of any questions or confusion, feel free to contact us in the comments section. We will be glad to help you.