Asus Monitor Drivers Download and Update on Windows 10, 11
If you want to run your Asus monitor perfectly on your system, then in the coming sections of this article, we will list the top methods to download Asus Monitor drivers for Windows 11/10 devices.
Asus offers a wide range of electronic devices for ease in the modern world. The keyboards, CPUs, processors, mice, gamepads, and more offered by the brand are quite extensive and inclusive. The huge variety of tools allows users with various budgets and requirements to get the perfect device that suits their needs.
Asus also offers a variety of monitors. From high-end screens to basic ones, you will find anything and everything with Asus. However, to run any high-end or low-end monitor, you need to install the specific driver for that device. The driver is a set of instructional files that allow the system to work according to the acts of the system by being in communication with the OS at all times, stably.
Hence, if you are facing any problem with the monitor or want to protect your PC from such problems in the future, you need to download the Asus monitor or Asus portable monitor driver. For this, you can take the help of various methods. In the further sections of this article, we will have a look at all of the safest and easiest methods to download the monitor driver. So, without any further ado, let’s have a look at the technique right away.
Asus Monitor Drivers Download and Update: Safest Methods
Below, you will find 4 different methods to download the Asus Monitor drivers. The first three methods are manual and hence tiring. However, the last method is the automatic one and allows you to update the monitor and every other device driver with a single click. So, first, go through all the methods, and then choose the one you like the most to install the driver.
Method 1: Download the Driver Using the Official Website of Asus
To help you with every problem related to any product, every manufacturer offers a support section. You can use the same section to execute the Asus Monitor drivers download. You can download the driver for any Asus device using this method. However, to proceed with the method, you should know the certain specifications of your device beforehand. Follow the steps below to know more:
- Visit the official website of Asus.
- Hover the mouse over the Support menu and click on Drivers & Manuals.
- The website will redirect you to the Drivers page. On the same, either search for the device or select the same from the category.
- The product result will display on the right side of the screen. Click on Driver & Tools to proceed.
- From the page, download the required driver using the Download button. Install the same.
This method to download the driver is manual and complicated. Try the next method for a better solution to get the Asus display drivers.
Also Read: How To Update Graphics Drivers In Windows 10
Method 2: Use the Device Manager
Another great solution to execute the Asus Monitor drivers update is with the help of the Device Manager. With the help of this tool, you can easily update different kinds of drivers. However, the tool is manual and requires quite a lot of effort from your end. Follow the steps for more information:
- Right-click on the Windows icon present on the taskbar. Select Device Manager from the list.
- The tool will come up in a sec or two. Double-click on the category of Monitors to expand it.
- Right-click on the Asus monitor present in the list. Select the option reading Update Driver to proceed.
- To proceed further with the process, click on the button reading Search Automatically for Drivers.
- With the help of the instructions that follow, install the driver.
This method to update the Asus display drivers or monitor drivers is also manual. Hence, you may or may not be able to update using this procedure. However, there is another manual method that you can try.
Also Read: Fresco Logic USB Display Driver Download & Update for Windows
Method 3: Asus Monitor Drivers Update with Windows Update
The developers of the Windows operating system are quite smart. They understand the importance of updating the drivers of the system to improve its performance. Hence, the developers offered an integrated option in the Windows Update utility to update the drivers on Windows 11 as well. You can use the same to execute the Asus Monitor drivers download on Windows 11/10 devices. Follow the procedure below to know more:
- Press the Win+I keys to bring about the Settings of the OS and click on Update & Security.
- The window will open to the Windows Update utility. Wait for it to load and click on the Check for Updates button. This will direct the system to look for the latest version of the OS.
- If any updates appear after scanning, then you need to Download all of these. Don’t forget to install the optional and additional updates as well.
- The system will restart automatically multiple times during this procedure, let it do the same uninterruptedly.
- Moreover, repeat the above process once or twice to ensure that the system comes to the latest version.
This method does not guarantee that you will succeed. You may even fail to find the Asus monitor drivers update. Hence, for better performance and accurate results, follow the next and the last solution.
Method 4: Use the Bit Driver Updater to Install the Drivers
The last and easiest method to update all kinds of drivers is to use the Bit Driver Updater. This is an amazing driver-updating solution that allows you to download all kinds of drivers, including the monitor ones with ease. This is the best solution that you can ever try to execute Asus Monitor drivers download for Windows 10/11.
The tool is much more than just a driver updating solution. Bit Driver Updater allows you to take a backup of the drivers as well. You can then restore these drivers or share them with others as and when necessary. The tool can also be used if you want to schedule the driver updates.
One of the best things is its driver ignore option. If you don’t want to install any driver, then you can add the same to the ignore list. The option to update all the drivers in a single click is just a blessing in disguise. You can easily boost the system performance as well with Bit Driver Updater. Other features are also present that make it easy to do and control all the tasks related to drivers. Let’s have a look at the next section to understand how the tool works.
Asus Monitor Drivers Update with Bit Driver Updater:
Follow the series of steps shown below and update not only the monitor but any other driver as required:
- Click on the below button to download the Bit Driver Updater setup.
- Install the tool, and run it on the system. The automatic deep scanning of the system for faulty drivers will begin automatically.
- After a minute, the tool will list all the outdated drivers, including the monitor driver. Click on the Update Now button across the driver to install it. Alternatively, click on Update All to get the updates for all drivers at once.
- Restart the system when the process concludes.
Most Recommend: Best Free Driver Updater for Windows 10, 11
Asus Monitor Drivers: Downloaded Successfully
Using any of the methods explained above, you can easily update the Asus monitor driver. Once you do the same, you will see a drastic improvement in the performance of the device. Moreover, you will also find that far fewer problems appear now. You can try the same to update other drivers as well. However, for this, you need to take the help of the last method. If you have queries related to the Asus Monitor drivers update methods, then ask the same in the comments section below. You can also provide your valuable feedback there. Subscribe to our newsletter and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr.