How To Add Music To An Instagram Stories
Instagram comes with a list of never-ending features, Instagram stories being one of them.
Insta stories are easy to make but to make them exciting and genuinely entertaining, you need a lot of thought and creativity. Luckily, several tools can help you accomplish this task.
Have you ever felt that despite having interesting pictures, stickers, filters your Instagram stories are lacking something? Why don’t you try adding some music to your Instagram stories? You get a massive selection of music tunes and clips with Insta which you can add to your accounts.
Refer to our article and learn how to add music to Instagram stories? At the end of this blog, you will be able to answer a few critical questions like:
1. How to Share Music with Instagram Stories?
2. How to Use Instagram’s Music Sticker?
Let’s get started now.
How to Add Music to Instagram Stories?
There are several ways by which you can add music to your Instagram stories. Here we will talk about the two most used methods.
- Instagram’s music stickers.
- Making your video and then adding it to your Instagram Story.
Must Read: How To Add a Link To Your Instagram Stories
How to Share Music to Instagram Stories Using Instagram’s Music Stickers?
Music Stickers is quite an innovative way to add some distinct flair to your boring Instagram stories. It was first released in June 2018 but is currently not accessible to everyone.
Below mentioned is a quick step-by-step guide on how to get started:
- Create your Instagram Story first.
- From the top of the screen, tap on the sticker icon.
- Next, select the music Sticker Icon to choose a song/ music clip of your choice.
- Select the range of songs you wish to add and then click on “Done” to add it to your Instagram Story.
For people who have access to Music, Stickers can use it in various exciting ways. To know more about this incredible feature, tap on the Music sticker icon present on the top of your screen.
Once you tap on the icon, you will be directed to a new window from where you can search for music files from various available categories. Instagram itself has a massive list of licensed music to offer.
However, in a single go, you can only use a clip for up to 15 seconds along with the sticker.
If you want to search for a particular music clip, use the “Search Box”, or else you can even scroll through its default music list. To add the music clip to your Story, click on it and then choose the section of the song by holding and dropping the box.
For static Insta story, the length of the music piece will be 15 sec; however, for video stories, it will be of the same duration of the video. Once you are done doing the needful click on “Done” to add the sticker to your Instagram story.
Hold and drag your Story to resize and reposition it, furthermore; you can also select a different display option. Once you are finished making all the alterations, click on the “Send To>” button to share your Story on your profile page.
Few important points to remember:
- While selecting the section from your music file, try starting from the chorus.
- Before posting your Story, preview if once to check how it looks with the music clip. You can also make a few alterations and adjustments to make it look better.
Read More: How To Download Instagram Stories Using Story Savers
How to Make Your Video and Then Add It to Your Instagram Story?
Is it possible to add music to your Instagram story without the music stickers? Yes, it is very much possible. Let’s dive in and see how it works.
Well, it’s quite a simple task; you have to create your video; you can use a third-party app to do so and then use it in your Instagram story.
Pick an excellent social video editor tool to make a video of your choice, while doing, so it is important to remember that Instagram stories are limited to only 15 seconds, so ensure your video clips fit the limit. Once you are finished creating your piece, follow the simple steps mentioned below to upload it on Instagram.
- Login to your Insta account.
- From the top left corner of the screen, click on “Your Story”.
- Next, create a Normal story and then choose a video from your camera roll to add to it.
- Finally, click on “Send to>” to post your Story.
You may add a “Sound On” or “Sound Off” button your yo story o let people know that there is a music piece attached to it.
So these are few simple methods with which you can add music to your Instagram stories. Choose a piece from the Insta music library or create your video.