HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver Download for Windows 11, 10
Read to know the three most convenient methods to download and install HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 driver for Windows 10, 11 PC.
Having troubles with your HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer? If yes, then you’ve come to the right place. Many of our users have recently reported that they’re experiencing various problems with their HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer. If you’re one of them, stay right with us, cause at the end of this write-up your problem will surely get solved.
The issues with your printer might be happening because of its faulty or corrupted driver. So, to make sure that you’ll be able to use your printer once again, make sure if your HP Officejet pro 7740 drivers are updated or not.
There are a few ways that one can opt to update a driver. But, before jumping onto that, let’s discuss why it’s necessary to update your HP Officejet pro 7740 driver.
Quickly Update HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver through Bit Driver Updater (Recommended)
Bit Driver Updater is a great tool that automatically detects your machine and instantly finds out the most up-to-date and compatible drivers for it. This driver updater tool also speeds up the PC performance and makes it faster than ever before. Plus, trying this wonderful utility tool is also free, all you need to do is – just click on the download link given below.
Why Should I Update My HP Officejet pro 7740 Driver
Well, a driver works as a link between the software and hardware. And, it’s also a driver’s duty to make sure that both the elements are working in sync. When a driver gets outdated, faulty, or corrupted, the sync gets sloppy which leads to numerous issues like glitches, lags, and errors.
On the other hand, if you keep your HP Officejet pro 7740 drivers up-to-date, you get to enjoy a faster, better, and effortless performance of the device that works as a cherry on the cake.
Now, coming back to our main question, how to perform the HP Officejet pro 7740 driver download for Windows?
How to Download, Install and Update HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver for Windows 10, 11
There are mainly three methods to perform HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 driver download and update on Windows PC. Without further ado, let’s read them:
Method 1: Manually Download HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver from the Official Website
The first way to perform the HP Officejet pro 7740 driver install is the usual manual method. HP keeps releasing the latest drivers to improve features and enhance printer performance. So that your printer and your Windows PC can work better together, this method focuses on getting drivers from HP’s official website and installing them later on to your computer.
The steps for updating the HP Officejet pro 7740 driver manually are as follows:
- Go to the official website of HP. Then, head to the Support tab and choose Software & Drivers.
- Next, choose Printers.
- Type HP Officejet pro 7740 in the search bar and click on Submit.
- In the search results, select the basic drivers.
(NOTE: Before downloading any driver make sure the detected operating system is accurate.)
- After that, click on Download.
- Once the download gets completed, open the downloaded file by double-clicking on it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download the HP Officejet Pro 7740 driver.
- Restart your PC for applying the changes.
Also Read: HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Driver Download and Update For Windows
Method 2: Update HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver in Device Manager
Another way to get the latest driver updates for your HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 printer is Device Manager. It is an in-built program in Windows that allows you to view and manage the connected hardware and their drivers to your PC. To use this default program, you simply need to follow the steps outlined below:
- Altogether press Windows + X keyboard keys and choose Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager window, find and double-click on the Printer or Print Queues.
- After that, right-click on your HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 driver and choose Update Driver Software from the context menu list.
- From the next prompt, select Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.
That’s all, now sit back and wait until Windows finds and installs the latest HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 drivers for Windows 11, and 10. Once done, reboot your computer to apply the new changes.
Also Read: HP OfficeJet 8710 Driver Download and Update for Windows
Method 3: Use Bit Driver Updater to Automatically Install HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver
To download a driver by using the manual method is a time-consuming and error-prone process. It also requires a certain level of technical knowledge and computer competency to update drivers, manually.
So, if you’re an individual who lacks the necessary time, patience, and skillset to update a driver manually, we recommend you to use a driver updater tool, Bit Driver Updater. Bit Driver Updater is entirely capable of downloading and installing HP Officejet Pro 7740 drivers for Windows.
Bit Driver Updater is a leading driver updater tool available on the internet. It allows you to update all your system and external drivers to be updated, effortlessly. With a wide array of features, Bit Driver Updater, updates your driver, optimizes your system, and increases the efficiency of your PC, in just a single click.
Here’s a list of the features Bit Driver Updater offers its users:
- Deep System Scan.
- Scan Scheduler.
- Huge Driver Library.
- 24×7 Customer Support.
- Backup And Restore Wizard.
- One-Click Update and so on.
By using these features, you can update your HP Officejet pro 7740 driver or any other driver in just a blink. These are the steps you may follow to update HP Officejet pro 7740 drivers Windows 11:
- Download and install Bit Driver Updater on your PC.
- Once installed, launch it on your device and click on Scan.
- After you click on scan, Bit Driver Updater will run a deep scan on your PC and find out all the faulty, damaged, and corrupted drivers.
- As the scan gets completed, a list of all the outdated drivers will appear on your screen. Click on the Update Now shown next to the drivers you want to update. Or you can also click on Update All (which requires a premium version, it also provides 24*7 technical assistance and a 60-days complete money-back guarantee).
- After the update gets completed, restart your PC to normalize changes.
Also Read: HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Driver Download & Update for Windows
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver Download and Update on Windows 11, 10: DONE
So, these were some methods that you can use to perform the HP Officejet pro 7740 driver download on a PC. Make sure to follow each step carefully to avoid running into any problems in the future. You may follow any method according to your convenience. But, we highly recommend the automatic method that includes using a driver updater tool known as Bit Driver Updater.
We hope you find this printer driver installation guide much helpful. If you have any queries, doubts, or further suggestions, please feel free to tell us in the comments section below.
In addition to this, do subscribe to our Newsletter for more tech-related informative articles or blogs. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.